Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (13710 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Good evening ladies and gents im your host for today's show about the top five most popular monikers in the history of romanceland.
5.LALA247/BUMBAE
When this beautiful london base lady registered on nairaland, she took romanceland to the next level with her ever superliceous dps, her beauty, her ass, her soft heart and her quiet but jovial nature, she is always having fun with romancelanders, everybody loved her, she was on the lips of every romancelanders, she was famous here in nairaland.
4.MISSCLASSY
These one was known for her bitter nature, she is the most insultive romancelander ever since creation, she always talks about visiting her uncle in benin and attending winners chapel in her diary, create a thread and missclassy will bounce on you, her famous word was redundant.
3.ISHILOVE
An ex super mod that needs no introduction, everybody was afraid of her, sight her in your thread then get ready for ban if you were fighting, ishilove was power drunk, if given the chance, she could hav ban seun.
2.ROKIATU
She change the course of nairaland, she could easily become a supermod if she wanted to because rokiatu alone drive traffic to nairaland, everybody wants to meet her, her pictures are always the talk of the moment, her ass is bigger than that of kim kardasian.
1.SWEETORGASM/LORDSAMURAI
THere is no romancelander that have not heard of sweetorgasm, including the mods and supermods. when i first register on nairaland, i took everybody by suprise,i made people from other sessions became a romanceland addict becaus my threads rocks controversies, everybody talked about me online and offline.
so guys here u go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lemme comment before this thread graces the FP cool

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
CC ISHILOVE front page pls
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by EZENDDIGBO(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sorry this thread is baseless, does not deserves fP grin am not jealous.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by jonaifame22(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
Sorry this thread is baseless, does not deserves fP grin am not jealous.
stop jealousy.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
CC SEUN on a more serious note i think u need to pay five of us for always bringing life to nairaland, seun five of us dserv an award.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Just when I thought jonaifame was the last stvpid boy on this forum, the OP pops up gringrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Synzu:
Just when I thought jonaifame was the last stvpid boy on this forum, the OP pops up gringrin
the haters are here.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
the haters are here.
The foolish people obviously arrived before us gringrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Rexkexchristinamilliano my nigga! grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Good evening ladies and gents im your host for today's show about the top five most popular monikers in the history of romanceland.
5.LALA247/BUMBAE
When this beautiful london base lady registered on nairaland, she took romanceland to the next level with her ever superliceous dps, her beauty, her ass, her soft heart and her quiet but jovial nature, she is always having fun with romancelanders, everybody loved her, she was on the lips of every romancelanders, she was famous here in nairaland.
4.MISSCLASSY
These one was known for her bitter nature, she is the most insultive romancelander ever since creation, she always talks about visiting her uncle in benin and attending winners chapel in her diary, create a thread and missclassy will bounce on you, her famous word was redundant.
3.ISHILOVE
An ex super mod that needs no introduction, everybody was afraid of her, sight her in your thread then get ready for ban if you were fighting, ishilove was power drunk, if given the chance, she could hav ban seun.
2.ROKIATU
She change the course of nairaland, she could easily become a supermod if she wanted to because rokiatu alone drive traffic to nairaland, everybody wants to meet her, her pictures are always the talk of the moment, her ass is bigger than that of kim kardasian.
THere is no romancelander that have not heard of sweetorgasm, including the mods and supermods. when i first register on nairaland, i took everybody by suprise,i made people from other sessions became a romanceland addict becaus my threads rocks controversies, everybody talked about me online and offline.
so guys here u go.

Bro, stop this!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
folksync:

Bro, stop this!!!!!
stop hating
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Princecalm(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Who still does this? .

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Princecalm:
Who still does this? .
JEALOUS?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Princecalm(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
JEALOUS?

he he he....... see this one, who dem don help?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Princecalm:

he he he....... see this one, who dem don help?
lol
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
5.LALA247/BUMBAE
4.MISSCLASSY
3.ISHILOVE
2.ROKIATU
so guys here u go.

Your English sha when u start to describe yourself. grin

Even your fingers nor believe you grin

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by refiner(f): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
op u are fast becoming a troll!

u ought to be ashamed of ur silly self....mtsheeeew!undecided
onye iberibe!undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lsofdk(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
i no even know any of them sef undecided
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by 2dice(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
The Egyptian baby is worried kus is daddy is a Mummy
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
OP but you registered January 16th 2016 ... so how did u know all these kiss

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by firstking01(m): 12:33am On Feb 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lemme comment before this thread graces the FP cool
if this thing hits fp, i go run my back leg go dey touch my back headsad
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:
op u are fast becoming a troll!

u ought to be ashamed of ur silly self....mtsheeeew!undecided
onye iberibe!undecided
calm down!! ur blood too hot
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 23, 2016
captainmilk:
hehehehe who told u i registered in 2016?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 23, 2016
2dice:
The Egyptian baby is worried kus is daddy is a Mummy
2dice what do u mean?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 23, 2016
Lsofdk:
i no even know any of them sef undecided
u b still amature 4 romanceland na
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 23, 2016
captainmilk:

He has always been on Nairaland prior to 2016. He was originally known as softapple.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2016
Wiwiwiwiwi

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2016
folksync:

He has always been on Nairaland prior to 2016. He was originally known as softapple.
mr detective
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:
Wiwiwiwiwi
Hola mami smiley

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2016
synzu where is bumbae?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland / August Born....lets Meet Here / Category Of People In Romanceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.