Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,030 members, 7,849,158 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend (985 Views)

DJ Cuppy Interviews Jada Pinkett Smith / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] / DJ Cuppy's Graduation Party More Expensive Than A Brand New Lamborghini!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by darmys(f): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The essence of the trend was to get her fans to ask her anything
but you see our people cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by darmys(f): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by INTROVERT(f): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Some maybe NLDs angry
Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by blesoh(f): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
The babe fine oh,i like her even with her father's wealth she still stand out to make a name.
Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by UnknownT: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Which one is Nigerians hijack, which people are you expecting to question her? Martians?
Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by axiliborha(f): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
If this makes FP and she sees this #Askcuppyanything..... Please have you seen my Johnny Where is my Johnny
Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by darmys(f): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
blesoh:
The babe fine oh,i like her even with her father's wealth she still stand out to make a name.

that is what i love about her

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by darmys(f): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
UnknownT:
Which one is Nigerians hijack, which people are you expecting to question her? Martians?

Deviate now grin grin
Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by UnknownT: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
darmys:

Deviate now grin grin
lol. Nothing do you sisterly. Just get more screenshot then we can summon Lalasticala to take it to "You know Where" wink
Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by jossey94(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
More screenshots now. #siddonlookmode
Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by darmys(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
UnknownT:
lol. Nothing do you sisterly. Just get more screenshot then we can summon Lalasticala to take it to "You know Where" wink

lol.....i been don turn obahiagbon ( or how do you spell his name)

jossey94:
More screenshots now. #siddonlookmode

shocked Your excellency undecided
Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by darmys(f): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
More

Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by darmys(f): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2015

Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by vickkyruby(f): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Is just the guy Black Boy that is making sense
Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by darmys(f): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
vickkyruby:
Is just the guy Black Boy the is making sense

ehn
Re: Nigerians Deviate DJ Cuppy #askcuppyanything Trend by ayodejiayeola(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Family portrait drawing painting of Femi otedola, djcuppy florence ifeoluwa otedola, temi otedola and mother nana otedola.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD :omonikara- Latest Yoruba Movie Drama 2015 / VIDEO: Nicki Minaj Grabs Meek Mill’s D*ck Live On Stage / How 40 Year Old Man Raped His 4 Year Old Girl To Death In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.