Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

VIDEO: Nicki Minaj Grabs Meek Mill’s D*ck Live On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Nicki Minaj Grabs Meek Mill’s D*ck Live On Stage (980 Views)

Video: Nicki Minaj Grabs And Licks Her Breasts While Posing For A Magazine Shoot / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / H0RNY Nicki Minaj Grabs Meek Mill's BANANA On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nicki Minaj Grabs Meek Mill’s D*ck Live On Stage by TodayMusik(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2015

Nicki minaj recently led people to believe she was pregnant with her first child. She made it evident meek mill would be the father of this child. Some fans disproved this announcement, as nicki minaj simply referring to meek mill as her baby daddy as an endearment term.

Nicki Minaj continues to turn up with Meek Mill in the midst of all the drama he is facing. Perhaps this is all an attempt to keep the focus off Meek Mill’s beef with Drake, regardless this is entertaining. This time, Nicki Minaj grabbed Meek Mill’s penis in the middle of their performance.

Some of The Perks of having a Crazy Girlfriend.

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Re: VIDEO: Nicki Minaj Grabs Meek Mill’s D*ck Live On Stage by tcalc: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: VIDEO: Nicki Minaj Grabs Meek Mill’s D*ck Live On Stage by Unsad(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2015
If bidemi try am with me, na upper cut I go give am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Fell Off His Airboard Watching Me Ride My Airboard - Skiibii / Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina / Linda,laura,mcgalaxy & Karlie Redd Photographed Together For First Time In Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.