Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Have 100k To Spend Money/invest In Blogging, What And What Should I Do? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have 100k To Spend Money/invest In Blogging, What And What Should I Do? (452 Views)

I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? / Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! / 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have 100k To Spend Money/invest In Blogging, What And What Should I Do? by seunrebirth(m): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
[size=14pt]If u are given 100k to invest into ur blogging generally …what and what sort will u spend it on. And if it's not enough how much do you need to invest? Let's brain storm![/size]
Re: I Have 100k To Spend Money/invest In Blogging, What And What Should I Do? by Fertilenigeria: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
You don't need all of that to start blogging. Of course it also depends on what type of blog you want. You can even start a blog for free without paying a dime - like Linda Ikeji who's still blogging on free . domain and hosting. She is the richest blogger now in Nigeria if not Africa but she's still not paying anything.

Anyway, if you need something different, you can go for self hosted blog such as wordpress or still host with a blogger with a premium domain. You know what I mean.

Here's a breakdown -

Domain = less than $10 (jist this if you are hosting with blogger.com)
Hosting = Less than N3000 (Whogohost) for less that $5 monthly (bluehost)
Theme: You can use free theme for a start

There you are.

The main issue in blogging is not by creating blog rather developing the blog to the level it can make money. This is so serious and let me say that over 60% of bloggers worldwide don't make money from their blogs.

The reason is very obvious, lack of correct knowledge of blogging and lack of patient.

So, the issue is not the money but the passion to provide real value over a reasonable period of time.

Success is sure!

Hope this helps

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Start Hacking / Get Non-hosted Adsense Account Within 2hours / The Best Blogging Advice You’ve Ever Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.