Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging (11114 Views)

7 Practical Steps To Improve Your Domain Authority / After 11 Months In Blogging, I Hit 70,000 Page Views. / Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by damiloladuke: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2015
With the new trend in blogging these days. Almost everybody wants to be a blogger simple because of the information around about how much some bloggers earn here in Nigeria. And with the pressure on people to make extra income, they believe blogging is an option, which truly it is. Only that most of the wanna-be bloggers get it wrong along the way. And so they get discouraged and eventually opt out.

What most bloggers don't realize is that there are diverse ways through which you can make your money in blogging. They tend to follow the conventional style of blogging which is the entertainment niche, which to me , is over saturated and i will not advise any one to go into it, except if you have enough resources to promote your blog.

Blog is a short word for WEB LOG, which is more or less like a WEB JOURNAL OR DIARY, where you can update anything of interest. It doesn't have to be limited to entertainment, gossips and so on. Any body can blog on anything. A doctor can blog on health issues, an engineer can blog on mechanical issues, a lecturer can have his blog where he updates details of his lectures and so on. In fact, i don't advise people to go into the entertainment niche as blogs are all over the web space and everyone blogs about same gists.

As a blogger, i don't even blog on a daily basis. The most important thing is for you to have this blogging knowledge and you are on your path to make real and live cash from these points i will be highlighting below.

1. BLOGGING TRAINING
I make the bulk of my blogging cash through organizing blogging training for people both online and offline. It doesn't have to be a large seminar like that. I sometime make it a one-on-one training and this even makes me charge them more. The most important thing you need to have to do this is your blogging knowledge, your smartphone as you are going to be training them on either whatsapp, bbm, or facebook messenger. The training will be done after you have sent a blogging manual to them.

You simply ask them to read the manual and understand, then later schedule a date to hold the training. Here you will need to convince them how genuine you are, especially those you will be meeting on line. Most online users are sckeptical about parting with thier money online. What i do to convince them is to send them a mini -book on blogging, they will have the basic idea, but will still need to run the training to be fully versed in the blogging training.

I charge trainees N5000 per person, which you can as well charge more, and i must say i have nothing less than 6 people to train weekly.

2. BLOGGING ADMIN
As there are several blogs on the internet this day, it is so surprising to know that most of the bloggers are only seeking for an extra income and so are not always available to update their blogs on a daily basis. Your job here will be to seek them out and offer to assist in updating their blog. And they will jump at the proposal. Here, you can charge a minimum of N6000/blog for a month, and some as much as N10,000 all depending on how bouyant the blog owner is. Those amounts are not bad for a 1hour job and also considering the fact that you will be working with as much as 5- 10. I currently have 5 bloggers am working for and paying me an average of N5000 monthly. That's a whopping N25k and more.

3. CONSULTATION
Another medium through which you can make serious money in blogging is consulting for corporations. You can offer to help them build a responsive blog and they will pay you. I charge N15,000 for a blog and N30,000 for a wordpress blog. Not that you will be spending this much, but your knowledge is what they are paying for. And for a blog, you won't even be spending close to N5000 to get it done.

4. ADSENSE
Adsense is another means through which you can make a lot of money through blogging. Though it takes time and professionalism before google approves your adsense, but once you are approved. You begin to make virtual money which can be cashed after reaching a certain qouta.

Adsense really has to do with high traffic on your site. If you are not having much traffic, you might not really make money through adsense as your income will be generated through clicks by your visitors on the adverts google place on your blog. But if you are able to have a high traffic on your blog, then you are good to go with adsense

5. PAID ADVERTS
This another means through which you can make a lot of money on your blog. And with this, you might even not have as much traffic to get adverts. What you do is to just ensure the targets of your advertisers are regularly visiting your blog.

For example if your blog is student targeted, it will be so easy to you to get adverts from boutiques, salons, game shops, phone and gadgets shops and so on. I have this resource that can assist you in getting paid adverts for your blog. Depending on you location, you can charge advertisers a minimum of N5000 per adverts and you can as well charge more. Now multiply this by say 5 different adverts, every month.

6. BLOGGING MANUALS

You can as well decide to write blogging ebooks that you can sell to trainees. Definitely you will need to have blogging manuals as these are what you will be training your prospects with. And i must tell you, I have made a lot of cash on this. Minimum you can charge on ebooks are within the range of N1500.

7. DOMAIN NAME PURCHASE
Yes this is another medium through which you can make enough cash in blogging. What you simply do is assist people purchase their domain names and help them do the redirecting to their blog. You charge them for the domain name and you also charge them for your technical work.

With all these highlighted points, i think am able to convince you on why you should go into blogging. You dont even have to be a pro, just understand the basics of blogging and do more research with time, and i assure you, if you are the type that really has the passion, you can understand blogging perfectly in just a period of a month. You don't even have to be blogging on a daily basis by owing a blog. Just have this blogging knowledge, Although you can have a blog for your outfit where people can get information about your services.

And also, you don't have to wait until you get adsense before you begin to make money in blogging. With all these highlighted points, you don't need to get a new job. You will even begin to create jobs for people.

www.teamcrea8.com/2015/06/6-ways-through-which-you-can-make-money.html

cc: lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by Irelokeh(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by O4KASIBEE: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Nice One
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by Richie0974: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Oh really....blogging....
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by loadedvibes: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2015
So as you dey now u dey earn big ?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by Oyase(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Good one.
Ok
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by Georgekyrian(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Blog121
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by YerYer: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
You can trust Nigerians to only join the game late and then crowd it. Every blogger thinks they can be Linda Ikeji and they try to replicate her success. Never focus too much on what others are doing unless you think you can make it better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by Benfaco: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Nice one dude
It's seems this blogging of a thing is really making waves.
No wonder there are flenty rumours everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by JBismarck(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Check my signature for my commen
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by onosprince(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by toluxa1(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Blogging entails lots of patience and passion for what you're doing. Go into it for the money, sorry is your name.

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by intergral(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Learning....
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2015
[size=18pt]MUST EVERYBODY BLOG[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by bastien: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2015
post=35738173:
So as you dey now u dey earn big ?
help ask am o
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by Mykelpato(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Okay
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by exemen: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2015
una Weldon .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by Calebosko(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2015
i wil love to get this training ma living @ abak in akwaibom
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by laveed(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2015
I pray God bless my blogging career and that of other upcoming bloggers.... Amen

2 Likes

Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by vizboy(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2015
Ok.

Admin Needed For Entertainment Blog

Contact Me On Whatsapp 080-6767-9195

Pay Is 7k Per Month
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by YelGold(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Free 1000 naira for those that love sportbetting on my site. This is part of blogging on yelgold

1 Like

Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by Realdeals(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Nice tips
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by youngvizzy1(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Just came to book my space grin grin
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by alfredjay: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Can anyone hook me up with any sure hacker pls its urgent before this transfer enter bush?? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by Houseofglam7(f): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2015
*taking notes*
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by Techwriter: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2015
[size=15pt]Learn how to create a FREE blog using and start making money like LindaIkeji, Click here http://eloquentseo..com/2012/07/how-to-create-free-blog-using-.html[/size]
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by Riversides2003(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Ok
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by kengreatleads(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Nice one OP...informative
Re: 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging by Segadem(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2015
practical

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? / How To Report A Blog That Stole Your Content / What Is Work Of Website Designer And Website Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.