Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Help. My Mother Is A Witch. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help. My Mother Is A Witch. (6018 Views)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by MyMotherIsWitch(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by dustydee: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pray. If you are certain about this, pray earnestly.

1 Like

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by babyme1(f): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Are you for real?
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Juxtified(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmmm. That's a terrible thing to say about someone who has suffered so much on your behalf. My advice: first go apologise to her for calling her a witch, then improve on your English

9 Likes

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
ur mom is not a witch! The Alfa that told u that has succeeded in poisoning ur mind as against ur mom. I advice u to go home, hug ur mom, give her a kiss and beg for forgiveness!

1 Like

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
@op u need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by MyMotherIsWitch(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ignorance angry
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by MyMotherIsWitch(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
And look,the story continues RABBisHangry
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by mrking3(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
MyMotherIsWitch:
Since I found out that my mother is a witch and responsible for all my traumatized past and continues set back I felt really bitter and sad, also I have learned to hate women completely and never to trust them generally.

She has made every attempt to kill me in the past and now they want me to lost my mind after they bankrupt all my wealth.

I found out in 2010. Although it did not start at once but continuesly slowly before I was made to understand it. I have a gift of dreams and I dreamed everything about my life. as I have records and trace of all my attackers whoever touch me spiritually even with a pin.

I have been bewitch and suppress for many years since I was born. But it takes stage by stage before the whole truth surface to me.

To start with. My mother is very hard working and supportive with the little she had.. She is not rich but very poor and she has suffered a lot. And my father use to be rich but things went sour in the 90s after his father died and he did the burial.

My two grand mother hapened to be witches. My confirm source According to villagers. People in the village once waited for them to die. As they keep saying they are witch and all their mate have died. It's a known fact to every body as children where warned of going to these houses.

We do not go to village as my father don't ever take us there apart from burial ceremony. My father is the only male surviver of his family now. His father died and three brothers who senior him died as well. The last younger brother also died before the mothered died.

My dad has escape death in late 90s when his car had accident with a traller. The car was smatch beyound repair but one thing that amass every body was that he came out alive unhurt apart from cut.

But after that accident life has never been the same the way it was before. It was harsh life. In my place when a old woman who refuse to die and all her children keep dying she is believe to be a witch eating her children. Now it seems my mother is the witch that help my father to survive all this while which I have been made to believe because only my father is the male that survive although he has two sister and they are the eldest and they her old women and they are also a witch.

Me and my sister keep look for money to remove her for from suffer but no body seems to get the money. She has been seen as good person by many who knows her but only those who can't see beyond the physical.

She has subsided in improvising me and my brother. I don't know the backgain she had with the witch in my father house so she can be actualizing them here.

To be continue

shakes my Head! To think you had to use "MyMotherIsWitch" as your Nairaland monicker! With the Bolded, i dont know what to comment! Sincerely, illiteracy is Disease!! How can a supossedly full grown man like this guy rely on assumption with hasty conclusion that his own mother is a witch without any empirical evidence?

4 Likes

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by MyMotherIsWitch(m): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by marbee(f): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Go and beg for forgiveness, so your own child will not call you a wizard.

2 Likes

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Miami11: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
I think your father managed to poison your mind
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Miami11: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Please don't kill your poor mum rubbish
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Pineapp: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mushroom pastors and awkward prophecies at work.

1 Like

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by babygirlfl: 12:07am On Jun 25, 2015
In 2015, people still believe this rubbish. I feel sorry for your mother.

1 Like

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by cococandy(f): 4:35am On Jun 25, 2015
Imbecilee..
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2015
Family of witches and male survivor!!!!

Now there's a good title....
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by ifeegee(f): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Some stories on this forum are so out of this planet, one is forced to wonder if they are for real or just posting to get some form of notice and acceptance. I just can't wrap my mind around them.
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by SAMBARRY: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2015
cococandy:
Imbecilee..

lol are you taking op serious grin

ahen op when is part 2of your film going to be out grin tongue
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2015
Since I found out that my mother is a witch and responsible for all my traumatized past and continues set back I felt really bitter and sad, also I have learned to hate women completely and never to trust them generally.
Nairaland Family Section Association of Women Haters - NFSAWH.

Your secrets are exposing bit by bit. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Rilwayne001: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2015
babyme1:
Are you for real?
I don't think he is.

1 Like

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by MyMotherIsWitch(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by funlord(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin the return of LABE ORUN tales! Season 2! Out now!
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Well these things happens anyway. Mama wey go born use plank dey dislocate pikin head, use razor cut pikin hands, no be WITCH?
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by skyface00(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
She didnt kill u when you are helpless, when u can't talk or fight back, your big problem is yourself, no child can be successful with just these thought, talkless of saying it out, u are a lost soul and I pray that you found peace, all d best

1 Like

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by poshest(f): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
i will advice you go to a prayer mountain. it works wonders, you will be delivered and everything will go back to shape. without faith shall no man prevail.

what if someone is using your mum's image spiritually. dont accuse her pls. its normal for people to shift blame and look for whom to accuse when the going is tough. just pray fervently. it is well with you.
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Please OP come and finish the story.

But your mum is not a winsh. if she was a winsh she would have tied you so much that you would not be able to talk
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by widowhusband: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
ok,why dont you just pray for deliverance,or how r u planning to handle it?
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by repogirl(f): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rubbish! No power of darkness has power over you if you truly know who God is and the power He has entrusted to His children....but see you visiting spiritualists and co....visiting devil's servants to.save you.from other devil's servants.......

You can keep running around until you decide to know.the true God.

Like you I came from a fetish family whom.my dad kept us.away.from but even if you are away.from them physically they find you spiritually.

I buried my father two months back and all his family people came, after the burial I began having ugly.dreams and sometimes feel some strange pains in my body, I knew they had started. Since the day I invoked my Heavenly Father's promises upon all their heads, I have slept peacefully. Let me see the witch or evil spirit that wants to try himself, my father in heaven has granted me dominion over witches and any other principalities, so why would I.cower from them? Mtchewww!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her? / If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete / How Do You Address Your Spouse's Elder Brother/sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.