Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Help. My Mother Is A Witch. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help. My Mother Is A Witch. (6009 Views)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Bootylicious(f): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
If she is indeed a witch you won't be alive till now. Most prophet of doom always look for a way to turn children against their parents. You might be experiencing other kind of spiritual problems go for deliverance or fast and pray

1 Like

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by armyofone(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
You are a very BAD child.
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Freelancer007(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
If truly your mother is a witch, I wonder she didn't suffocate you in your infancy period, when you were weak & relied solely on her for survival. Stop placing an incurable curse upon yourself!

Join the truly Nigerian forum online, with the true Nigerian spirit... My Nigerian Newspaper Nigerian forum
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by gidjah(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
all of you insulting this young Man are all saying this out of ignorance, does this thing happens ?can a woman who gave birth to a man still be the stumbling block to the man's progress,?YES!! instead of some of you to help him fair and Godly solutions, u all are acting super humans, for dfsct hat things are working for you doesn't give you room to castigate or insult or look down upon the other man things ain't working for. we live in a mysterious world were any thing can happen !! pls stop this castings and help a drowning soul. OP, I shall love to have you narrate this whole matter, nay be some of us may have lessons to learn from it.
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by gidjah(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
all of you insulting this young Man are all saying this out of ignorance, does this thing happens ?can a woman who gave birth to a man still be the stumbling block to the man's progress,?YES!! instead of some of you to help him fair and Godly solutions, u all are acting super humans, for d fact that things are working for you doesn't give you room to castigate or insult or look down upon the other man things ain't working for. we live in a mysterious world were any thing can happen !! pls stop this castings and help a drowning soul. OP, I shall love to have you narrate this whole matter, may be some of us may have lessons to learn from it.
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by gidjah(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
some us on thus forum are products of gods mercies. we are testimonies of what this young man wrote up here, but I am so surprise that some of us are acting on sheer ignorance and dumbness of the mind .witches and wizards exist,evil mysteries also exist, let's just pray that It doesn't become our portions o ! how can a little child become demonised over night?? No be some body mama Initiate the Child ?

1 Like

Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Moses247(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Abeg Poster Fire down i de with u, i need to learn one or two things frm this ur story, because Family witches re real, who nor believe am na oyo.
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by mutter(f): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2015
MADNESS undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by estheremma(f): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
This guy should either be o cross riverian or akwaibomite.they have this nonsense believe that if ones kids are dying n that person remains enegertic n alive.he/she is a witch.RUBBISH.they have no pity for an old person who has that kind of misfortune.they label it witchcraft.a lot of them have abandoned or killed their parents.even d educated ones.OP i pity u.ur kids will call u same n for those fake pastors God will pay u
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by peedeeasobie(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
MyMotherIsWitch:
Since I found out that my mother is a witch and responsible for all my traumatized past and continues set back I felt really bitter and sad, also I have learned to hate women completely and never to trust them generally.

She has made every attempt to kill me in the past and now they want me to lost my mind after they bankrupt all my wealth.

I found out in 2010. Although it did not start at once but continuesly slowly before I was made to understand it. I have a gift of dreams and I dreamed everything about my life. as I have records and trace of all my attackers whoever touch me spiritually even with a pin.

I have been bewitch and suppress for many years since I was born. But it takes stage by stage before the whole truth surface to me.

To start with. My mother is very hard working and supportive with the little she had.. She is not rich but very poor and she has suffered a lot. And my father use to be rich but things went sour in the 90s after his father died and he did the burial.

My two grand mother hapened to be witches. My confirm source According to villagers. People in the village once waited for them to die. As they keep saying they are witch and all their mate have died. It's a known fact to every body as children where warned of going to these houses.

We do not go to village as my father don't ever take us there apart from burial ceremony. My father is the only male surviver of his family now. His father died and three brothers who senior him died as well. The last younger brother also died before the mothered died.

My dad has escape death in late 90s when his car had accident with a traller. The car was smatch beyound repair but one thing that amass every body was that he came out alive unhurt apart from cut.

But after that accident life has never been the same the way it was before. It was harsh life. In my place when a old woman who refuse to die and all her children keep dying she is believe to be a witch eating her children. Now it seems my mother is the witch that help my father to survive all this while which I have been made to believe because only my father is the male that survive although he has two sister and they are the eldest and they her old women and they are also a witch.

Me and my sister keep look for money to remove her for from suffer but no body seems to get the money. She has been seen as good person by many who knows her but only those who can't see beyond the physical.

She has subsided in improvising me and my brother. I don't know the backgain she had with the witch in my father house so she can be actualizing them here.

To be continue

I will take this as a comedy!
A woman that carried you for nine months and didn't kill when you were born now wants to stop your progress!

You have a mental issue!
I would have slapped you if I was close to you!
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by MyMotherIsWitch(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don't mean to.
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by MyMotherIsWitch(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please every body who quote the text. Please delete it. I want to delete my account mod. But I don't have the email agqin. Seun please help me.

Deactivate and delete topic.

Thanks
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by MyMotherIsWitch(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
mrking3:
shakes my Head! To think you had to use "MyMotherIsWitch" as your Nairaland monicker! With the Bolded, i dont know what to comment! Sincerely, illiteracy is Disease!! How can a supossedly full grown man like this guy rely on assumption with hasty conclusion that his own mother is a witch without any empirical evidence?
please delete the quited
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by MyMotherIsWitch(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
peedeeasobie:

I will take this as a comedy!
A woman that carried you for nine months and didn't kill when you were born now wants to stop your progress!

You have a mental issue!
I would have slapped you if I was close to you!

Please delete the quote I want to delete the topic
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Look @ op, I know you are feeling bad about your mother but the truth is thus things happen .There are very bad mothers.You aren't the f.Yirst person nor the last. Some mothers lure their own daughters into witchcraft, this is a fact.II know of a family where a mother tied the womb of the daughter in law, every child dies at childbirth. The woman later confessed after the whole extended family went through consultations from powerful witch doctors. So many things happen beyond the physical so trust no one but God.
Your story isn't strange to me, I don c this kind things tire. I have a good female friend whose father does things like this . Unfortunately, her mother died in the process of getting her remaining kids out of the husband's grip.Just be prayerful and quit publicising it.Nigerians are ofter sensitive for the wrong reasons.I can't call my mother a witch, of course because she isn't one.Be careful and prayerful because YES some women can actually murder their own kids.
Re: Help. My Mother Is A Witch. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Use to remember those days in lagos when couple, mothers/fathers use one of their kids for blood money.A child will die mysteriously and voom! The family is acquiring wealth.The world is wicked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do When A Woman Insist On Court Marriage / If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete / Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.