Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Land Wind X7 Set To Upstage The Almighty Land Rover - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Land Wind X7 Set To Upstage The Almighty Land Rover (798 Views)

₦70m: Amazing Images Of Land Rover Discovery Converted Into A Mobile Kitchen / Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly / This Land Rover Defender SVX Will Take You Through Flood And Mountains (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Wind X7 Set To Upstage The Almighty Land Rover by blessedjohny4u: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
There is a new kid in the block, the Chinese have show they are masters of imitation by designing a replica of the land rover evogue.
for more on this story ,http://johnyblogscars..com/
Re: Land Wind X7 Set To Upstage The Almighty Land Rover by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Post the picture here.

Or is your blog so dry, you have to use false tactics to gain traffic?

3 Likes

Re: Land Wind X7 Set To Upstage The Almighty Land Rover by majalisa(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2015
I just wasted valuable time and resources checking trash
Re: Land Wind X7 Set To Upstage The Almighty Land Rover by blessedjohny4u: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
@SIENA, I JUST SHARED , NOT FOR TRAFFIC REASON. IF I NEED TRAFFIC I KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.
Re: Land Wind X7 Set To Upstage The Almighty Land Rover by blessedjohny4u: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
majalisa:
I just wasted valuable time and resources checking trash

The fact you commented actually means a lot.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Candid Advice On How To Sell New Spare Parts That Is Out Of Model. / Ways To Save Money On Fuel In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.