Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

"JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) (13491 Views)

Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? / PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by TmeD0(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2009
Gamine:

For goodness sakes, if you put a deadly poison inside someones food and they eat it, wouldnt they die?
Hmm, ya point being?   
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Gamine(f): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2009
Thats JUJU

@Tha Dude,

The use of JUJU == Wickedness

DUH!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Thadude(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2009
@bawolomo u're right cyanide is one of it, and its the most difficult to detect especially when administered in small quantity.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by hajifaty: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2009
JUJU and Science
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by TmeD0(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2009
Becomrrich:

Getting a job some time his by the grace of God. Look , you can not g too oyigbo country and you expect them to hand over thier jobs to you. They would not give you easy.

I find many nigeria coming here and look at the society you are, what goes on, If you look at all you find in the city is food store, and residence houses and bank which use machine. and you expect them to give you a job that they do not have.

Each country have is job demand. They may claim all form of job in thier country, but some time it is a lie.   A city with too many residence houses is only good for estate . city with too many old people , you know that city is for nurses.

And if you look and everybody is fufu, and you cant find any dudu in suit on main or broad street, you do not need anyone to tell you what to do.  [b]you get what I am saying. [/b]open your eyes wide.  brother noplace like obodo. you do not need mandela to tell you aluta.

Actually bros, I don't.  You're going to have to break it down to me in a language I go fit understand because all I've just read sound like blah, blah, blah to me.  Abeg, "Engrish" no be by force my broda--you get what I am saying.  wink
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Raymond88(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2009
Anyone that believes in Juju is completely daft.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by TmeD0(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2009
@ Gamine, the use of juju doesn't equate to wickedness, which is the general misconception about juju.  It's how you use the juju that determines the outcome.  And if you put a deadly poison inside someone's food that doesn't make it juju o.  Like I stated earlier, the use of juju in my opinion was never intended for evil deeds (at least from past history) only wicked, selfish, probably greedy folks misuse it for their own advantage.  Back in the days, juju was used for good deeds especially for making a community prosperous and maintain peace and stability there.  These days, it's a different story that has now given juju a bad rap.  Again, I won't suggest relying on juju to try to secure a job without preparing or doing your own homework about the company before attending the interview.  Besides, juju like everything else I'm sure helps those who help themselves.   grin
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by TmeD0(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2009
Raymond88:

Anyone that believes in Juju is completely daft.

Oh I see.  So, just because you don't believe in it makes you sensible abi?  Words are powerful o especially when they're not properly thought through.  Think about that for a second.  Peace!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by OLADO(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2009
In Naija, Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE grin
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Raymond88(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2009
T@meD0:

Oh I see.  So, just because you don't believe in it makes you sensible abi?  Words are powerful o especially when they're not properly thought through.  Think about that for a second.  Peace!

It's all about questioning the reasons, motives behind all these ridiculous stories that people believe to be true! i use to believe in juju and witchcraft, until i saw first hand how ridiculous these things are, next time you hear a story concerning juju ask questions! remember with a good imagination any fool can cook up a good convincing story.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Gamine(f): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2009
@Tomedo,

"JUJU" in this context, is a bad thing.

Not the white witchcraft thingy you are trying to conjure.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by redsun(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2009
It's psychological,the juju gave him the confidence and he was able to impress a sane interviewer.It is not mysterious but aura and zeal knowing or rather thinking that some thing is behind you.Beliefs.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by cvibe: 1:24am On Feb 28, 2009
Juju for Job?

Employers beware!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by UNLEASHED(m): 1:46am On Feb 28, 2009
It is damn possible!!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by stkris(m): 6:29am On Feb 28, 2009
naija! cheesy
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by larez(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2009
This is a nice thread that exposes peanut heads from enlightened people. Can you imagine in year 2009 some people think they can go to shrines like Orji kalu and have a man shake chickens under their butts while they wear diapers to make things happen? How come we have Juju and Oyinbo is leaving us light-years behind while we frolick in frivolities and stupidity. Is our Juju sleeping like the sleeping giant?

Okay you Juju people. I need $5.5 million to start my business. If your Juju is strong then make it happen within the next 2 weeks. If not be forever silent cos I will spit on your deities.

oh, by the way, with so many juju believers, I will just go to the damn interview and tell the interviewer that I am head babalawo, and if I don't get the job, all kinds of calamities will befall him.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2009
@ Larez! True say!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by redsun(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2009
It is just like a christian or moslem saying god or allah answered his prayer by giving him a job or visa to come to england that he prayed for, miracle.You are what you believe in.

One man's illusion or dream is another man's reality.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2009
Like Ichie redsun rightly said

If you believe that prayers can land you your dream job, why not juju?? All those doubting juju as a means of securing a job yet believing in prayers are nothing short of hypocrites.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by MrCrackles(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2009
Wetin dem no fit take JUJU do?!

I tire for Naija
! grin
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Phemzy(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2009
Okija_juju:

Like Ichie redsun rightly said

If you believe that prayers can land you your dream job, why not juju?? All those doubting juju as a means of securing a job yet believing in prayers are nothing short of hypocrites.

I know that you will be among
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by jobovers: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2009
@RICHYBLACK. Note carefully:: are you sure it's not the "juju" they used against you in your village that made you to run away to go and live in SOMALIA of all places?? Bros, open your eyes. Your problems are too many. What are you doing there in SOMALIA shocked? Or are you a terrorist? Your enemies are at work o!!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by kufreabasi(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2009
@ poster
The Devil has every good things in stock to entice peoples
but it doesn't last. It is is but a short while and can render you poor forever.
It is possible to give you work.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by alfchye(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2009
Believe it or not.
JESUS IS REAL
MOHAMMED IS REAL
SATAN IS REAL
DO I HEAR YOU SAY JUJU IS NOT REAL?
I SORRY FOR YOUR ASS, BECOS NA DIE U GO JUST DIE THROWAY.EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS GIVE WHAT BELONG TO CEASER TO CEASER.WETIN U THINK SAY THEM DEY TALK ABOUT.IN THE BIBLE DURING THE MOSES REGIME, THEY WERE WORSHIPING IDOLS.
WHO SAY JUJU NO DEY WORK.WETIN OYINBO DEY CALL VOODOO? CAN SUM1 TELL ME WHAT
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Jarus(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2009
I personally believe juju is real, because I know how it works and what's behind it. Those who engage in it employ the service of an invisible creation called Jinn(the evil ones among them). And there is even limit to their power.
However, like any other thing sourced from evil, the effect is usually temporary. Whatever power gotten through such means will surely fail in no distant period. Those who employ juju usually enter into contract with these evil beings, and their conditions are usually obnoxious,(like losing their manhood,seeing dreadful dreams etc) such that after a short period of time, it backfires, and the 'beneficiary' will have the power deserting him.

Whoever gets jobs through juju should be ready to lose the job and whatever he had acquired through it-and that may even be the least he may suffer- in no distant period. Ditto for those that use juju to get contract, win election etc.

The only source of everlasting good is God.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by theboy0808(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2009
Who is believing in JUJU in the 21st century?
After all the awareness created by powerful men of God??
Damn!, this country is really backwater
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by shadoww: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2009
First of all, everyone in this thread dont't understand the concept of juju.

Juju is not absoulute, since what everyone understand as juju may work and may not, its 50/50.

Juju depends on your chararcter, disposition and mindset, etc.

Juju do really works but there are time it may fail.

You all have to understand that one man's juju is another man's God's power therefore, (1.)the catholic talisman worn round the neck depicting the holy mary is not juju but God's power abi!!! (colonial and slavish mentality) (2.)The islamic honturu, charms and amulets is Allah's power and not juju abi!!!

There's a whole lot of difference between spiritual sciences like Ifa(yoruba), Afa(Igbo), Faar(Iranians), Iking(China) and juju which is basically physical e.g. the rabbit foot that is worn by white people for good luck, etc

It's only the black man's charms, talisman, amulets that are considered as juju and therefore demonic. The more Euro-Arab education that you are exposed to, the more self-denegrating you become. Juju, talisman, charms, Amulets, hontu, rabbit paw, etc are to help human being achieve a goal and its not always absolute, other wise do you explain Pastor Oshofa of Cele dying in a road accident when he has lot celestial charms and power.

Juju is like a tool, take witchcraft for instance, its more or less also abstract juju but a colonial mind, a mind that hopelessly coloured by Euro-Arab concepts would believe African witchcraft is basically demonic while Euro-Arab witchcraft is benelovent and good, claiming to be the source of science and tech, but conviniently ignored the oyinbo-arab juju technology that is used for mass destruction such as AK-47, grenade, RPG, neutron bomb, nuclear bomb, atomic bomb, hydrogen bomb, cluster bomb, dum-dum bullets, bangalore torpedo, aerial torpedo, napalm, cultivation of anthrax which arab have attacked targeted US citizen in 2005, cultivation lassa virus (derived from lassa village in northern Nigeria)

Oddly enough Mr. Wizard and Mrs. Witch (Winch as grass-root pronounciation) can never ever think about harnessing the lass virus in his or her village for mass destruction of human being, it is the Euro-Arab witchcraft to utilize the lasa virus, SARS virus, ebola virus, etc for mass destruction. The African witch operates on the basis on one on one and it is a spritual form of Charles Darwin survival of the fittest, selection of the toughest spiritually, if you know how to handle the african witch phenonomenum, one will survive, if not its yamutu, slavish and colonised minds should please purge yourself.

Juju has always has been attributed to evil usage, but Euro-Arab colonised blacks fail to understand that it is basically used to achieve a goal, be it negative or positive. For example, Cutlass can be used to cut grasses, weeds or kill an attacking snake in the farm but it can also be used to commit murder. Is remeberance juju evil(memory-sharpening charm). If Electricity, automobiles, aeroplanes, telephone, etc were concieved by negroes their inventions would have been condemned not by whites but by our same Africans who are colonised with Euro-Arab knowledge and education. Self-denegrating speech like "this is fetish", "that is demonic" "that thing is evil

the world remembers the invention of the locomotive engine (train) as a benevolent invention of the white man (white witch) but the world conviniently ignores the fact that it was a black man that made the train safe with the invention of an safe brake system which was effective after it had killed a lot of people and dignitaries on the day the train was been launch in 1830 by Sir. George Stevenson.

As at today, no black believer of Euro-Arab knowlegde will lecture his children on the archievment of blacks, they always happy to see talk about the bad side of blacks expressing self-denegrating remarks.  

Japanese will only use japanese juju, talisman, charms, amulet and their shinto religion and that's why they are number 1.

If you have faith or believe in any juju, talisman, charms and amulets, it may work but when you undergo ifa divination, cabalistic invocation or suffist spells it will manifest, you don't have to believe that.

1 Like

Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2009
theboy0808:

Who is believing in JUJU in the 21st century?
After all the awareness created by powerful men of God??
Damn!, this country is really backwater

Now! now! Be careful what you post cos you might end up sounding like an ass.
You dont believe in Juju but you believe in "powerful men of God".

Its like saying you dont believe in science and yet agree with the theory of evolution.

Phemzy:

I know that you will be among

Young man. Dont let me use you as practicals to prove to these people that juju indeed does work o!!
You have followed me here too abi!! angry tongue

larez:

This is a nice thread that exposes peanut heads from enlightened people. Can you imagine in year 2009 some people think they can go to shrines like Orji kalu and have a man shake chickens under their butts while they wear diapers to make things happen? How come we have Juju and Oyinbo is leaving us light-years behind while we frolick in frivolities and stupidity. Is our Juju sleeping like the sleeping giant?

Okay you Juju people. I need $5.5 million to start my business. If your Juju is strong then make it happen within the next 2 weeks. If not be forever silent cos I will spit on your deities.

oh, by the way, with so many juju believers, I will just go to the damn interview and tell the interviewer that I am head babalawo, and if I don't get the job, all kinds of calamities will befall him.

Now Mr. Larez.

Let me take my time to enlighten you. JUJU is not beans. Its dosent work like a genie (you cant just want 5.5million and you will recieve it).
It is the likes of you that would watch a Chris Angel show and scream "JUJU" and come on Nairaland to such a thread a say there is nothing like JUJU.
If you doubt the powers of juju, go to your village and slap your eze mmuo (Cheif priest) or spit on your village alusi (deity) and see if you tongue will not touch the ground or if you dont end up mad or sterile for life.

If I asked you if you believed in God, I am sure you would say yes. But you dont believe in JUJU, that just plain stupid. I have seen juju do things that would make Oyakhilome and T.B Joshua look like apprentice magicians.

Remember, Obiediece is better than sacrifice. You have been warned.

OKIJA_JUJUTM

kufreabasi:

@ poster
The Devil has every good things in stock to entice peoples
but it doesn't last. It is is but a short while and can render you poor forever.
It is possible to give you work.

I like your line of thought. But then it also has its flaws.
God also claims to have every good thing in stock but it also dosent last. Gods miracles can fail you too.
So its really a case of choosing your poison.

Jarus:

I personally believe juju is real, because I know how it works and what's behind it. Those who engage in it employ the service of an invisible creation

The only source of everlasting good is God.

Bless your heart for recognizing that JUJU is real. But I had a problem with the bolded part. God may be a source of good things (to those that believe in him) but he isnt the only source. Juju has given people babies, Jobs, money, e.t.c.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by dejiariyo: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2009
i am highly suprised that most of yu are seeing juju as something fetish, if not for slavery thats whats most of yu will be into by now pple in south america still lash on to this tradition.if u dont believe in it,its does not makes u bash all the pple thats do believe in them, i have used them positively and its working for me even here in europe, they say too much of things is bad so use it accordingly and u will see the result,
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by MEGABHROS1: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2009
@tafa dauda,
Pls always know one fact that juju can fetch u a job but might not be able to give what it takes to deliver. You might eventually become a misfit.
A popular yoruba adage would say: Ogun loni ojo iponju, sugbon ori eni ni oni ojo gbogbo.
Instead of juju why dont u try a better alternative; Jesus. You can do all things through him that strenghtens you. Try him and you will be glad you did. He will give you the job and the enablement to cope and over deliver.
Thanks.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by explorer(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2009
WELL LADIES AND GUYS, ALL AV BEEN SAID ABOUT THIS JUJU OF A THING.
FOR ME, I BELIEVE THAT IT IS WHAT U BELIEVE DAT WORKS FOR U. IF U TRY JUJU AND IT WORKS , GOOD FOR U. BUT REMEMBER , IT IS WHAT GOD GIVES DAT WILL LAST FOREVER.
ALL OTHER MEANS WILL ONLY ADD SORROWS TO U.
TRUST GOD DAT HE WILL SURELY LINK U TO UR DESTINED JOB.
BLESS U ALL !!!!!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by susulakaja: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2009
@OKIJA_JUJU. Thanks o! Let your anger not be too much on us  the unbelievers or doubting thomases. You see, someone suggested earlier in this post that we do a practical example by visiting www.jobnownow.com and applying with "juju" to see the outcome. I'm taking up the challenge. I'm a B.Sc holder in accounting from (em. em. university). I'll be applying for 20 accounting positions on Jobnownow.com with your juju (if you tell me how). I won't pay you until I secure a job which must be in this March, 2009. I swear, I'll keep my part of the agreement. Just give a go ahead and instructions. I want this to happen "live" here for everybody to see. Afterwards, i will challenge the unbelievers in juju to assist me (if yours doesn't work). I don't trust both believers and unbelievers. Any side that lands me a job is the side I'll believe and trust. The challenge has opened!(with your approval)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPOWER Has Changed My Career Prospect. / Steps To Success In Your Career / Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.