Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

"JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) (13489 Views)

Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? / PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by PurestBoy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2009
Okija_juju:

Now! now! Be careful what you post cos you might end up sounding like an ass.
You dont believe in Juju but you believe in "powerful men of God".

Its like saying you dont believe in science and yet agree with the theory of evolution.

Young man. Dont let me use you as practicals to prove to these people that juju indeed does work o!!
You have followed me here too abi!! angry tongue

Now Mr. Larez.

Let me take my time to enlighten you. JUJU is not beans. Its dosent work like a genie (you cant just want 5.5million and you will recieve it).
It is the likes of you that would watch a Chris Angel show and scream "JUJU" and come on Nairaland to such a thread a say there is nothing like JUJU.
If you doubt the powers of juju, go to your village and slap your eze mmuo (Cheif priest) or spit on your village alusi (deity) and see if you tongue will not touch the ground or if you dont end up mad or sterile for life.

If I asked you if you believed in God, I am sure you would say yes. But you dont believe in JUJU, that just plain stupid. I have seen juju do things that would make Oyakhilome and T.B Joshua look like apprentice magicians.

Remember, Obiediece is better than sacrifice. You have been warned.

OKIJA_JUJUTM

I like your line of thought. But then it also has its flaws.
God also claims to have every good thing in stock but it also dosent last. Gods miracles can fail you too.
So its really a case of choosing your poison.

Bless your heart for recognizing that JUJU is real. But I had a problem with the bolded part. God may be a source of good things (to those that believe in him) but he isnt the only source. Juju has given people babies, Jobs, money, e.t.c.

I believe Juju is real such as the power of God but you don't have to make mention any name here. This is where I get angry at you. You don't have to be the judge, I've once told you this
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by dejiariyo: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2009
@explorer
are u saying God did not the creator of juju?when he clearly stated he created heaven and earth and all the things in them, juju is just another aspect of God miracle,believe it or not, they mention Gods name in juju or who is eledumare the creator?pls dont be ignorant do ur research and know more about life
i know bear pastors who are into juju and they so popular in nigeria just that u pples eyes are too blind to see it.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by davotico: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryshut up what do you mean maybe its when you are faced with a diabolical person trying to remove you from that post by juju then you will believe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by cutieisme(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2009
juju dey 100% , I was in ife 2 years ago when there is shooting , i dont know why but i guess it must have been 2 cult groud fighting, but to get to my point, i saw 3 guys shooting this particuler guy and the bullet no enter am, that is even small, the got near him and try to hit him with stole but the guy disappear, seems like a dream but na reality , there is juju i beg if you no believe then you can try figth OPC , lol
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Usula: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2009
This is going to be one of the Hottest and most controversial topics Nairaland has ever had. Thanks to the management for bringing this type of academic discuss. Shortly we shall see Professors, Clergymen & women, Pagans, atheists, scholars, academicians, scientists and of course Babalawos joining this thread. Different religious sects like Amorc etc would surface and sort out this point once and for all. So, let's get ready for months of strong discussions to come. I'm highly excited. smiley
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by followking: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2009
I can tell you this post will be on the Airwaves (FM/TV) by next week. They better quote Nairaland. This is the type of topic many people have been shying away from. Thanks. Do I believe in the efficay of Juju? = lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by pickles: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2009
If u get a job depending on juju,be sure u are going to pay with more than wat u can imagine ,thats if not with your life ,so beware
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Ndipe(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2009
No free stuff from the devil. Flee from juju, it is not worth it at all. Like one of the poster mentioned, the end result of this abominable act is always greater than the instant 'gratification.'
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by TOYOSI20(f): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2009
LOL!!!

Anything can happen oo, with faith like they say all things are possible, . . . . . . . . . shocked shocked

so i guess, even those using JUJU, really believe, and it works for them as well!!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by larez(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2009
Now Mr. Larez.

Let me take my time to enlighten you. JUJU is not beans. Its dosent work like a genie (you cant just want 5.5million and you will recieve it).
It is the likes of you that would watch a Chris Angel show and scream "JUJU" and come on Nairaland to such a thread a say there is nothing like JUJU.
If you doubt the powers of juju, go to your village and slap your eze mmuo (Cheif priest) or spit on your village alusi (deity) and see if you tongue will not touch the ground or if you dont end up mad or sterile for life.

If I asked you if you believed in God, I am sure you would say yes. But you dont believe in JUJU, that just plain stupid. I have seen juju do things that would make Oyakhilome and T.B Joshua look like apprentice magicians.

Remember, Obiediece is better than sacrifice. You have been warned.

OKIJA_JUJUTM

@Okija

I guess this is where I am supposed to begin shaking in my boots huh? Do you know how many shrines that I have pissed on already? My man, you are quite comical, and I am still laughing. Scam Scam Scam. This is the oldest trick. Fear has always been the biggest manipulator of men. You might as well understand one thing, If there is juju, then there are the protected ones as well. I am one of these beings. I have seen the face of death many times and walked away without a scratch. The so-called Babalawos pass by me and recognize me as a god. They start saying things about me and feel honoured to have been in my presence. Even in America, witches from Transylvania have bowed to me and acknowledged my powers. And guess what? I have never known any other powers but that of my Almighty Protector, and I confess his Son. I walk in confidence and have no doubts of overcoming any type of principalities that anyone may throw my way. Because to me, they don't exist, and only something that exists can affect me.

Now ask yourself this. How come they recognize me and confess the powers that protect me? How come they say with their own lips that I am untouchable? I believe that it is because they look in my eyes and see that fear does not exist. They see that I cannot be manipulated. They know that I am protected. However, I have learned to try and restrain myself from cursing people out of annoyance. Because if it comes out of my lips, so it shall be. Now, young Blood be extremely careful about who you warn. You may be trying to bite more than you can chew. Now take your hoolabulahlah and run along. There is no 419 game here for you to play.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by lana1878(m): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2009
African remote control
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by avsnet: 1:57am On Mar 01, 2009
uummm, JUJU. i cannot help but wonder how ignorant my people are. Juju is real, i am not a practitioner, but i grew up in the village right in Nigeria.

I have a question for people talking in this forum. before the white men came, how do we handle Esu, i will answer it for you, we usually send Esu on errand. the white men made us beleive Esu is something we should run from.

a member "Shadoww" has said it all, i only want to add one or two things to clarify issue. to everyone here, JUJU is real and it can be used just for anything under the sun, same way as you can use your beleive or religous beleive for anything under the sun.

As a further step, a man can use JUJU to secure a job, provided he has checked himself and found himself capable of the position or post he is applying for. it is akin to asking for the supernatural help support.

for the avoidance of doubt, i am a xtian by birth, but i am not religious, i choose to be Godly, and the wise men here knows what that means.

to everyone God reveal himself, and basically the revealation is by the environmental experience of the people concern and in there native language. here is what i mean. to the arab he revealed his power through Quran, to the israel he revealed himself through Torah, and to the Yoruba he revealed himself through Ifa. now out of this revealation, exact sciences were given to those knowledgeable enough to discern the truth. this exact sciences are operates in the spiritual and physical realm. since they are exact science, they operate whether the practitioner beleive in them or not.

i searched and i found. a saying ' AFEFE KO NI FE KO MA KAN IGI OKO LARA' is an exact science from JUJU as we call it, it is a statement of fact, and can be used to a lot of prosperity and breakthrough purposes even without carrying out any add-on JUJU experiment.

SALAMU KAOLA MIN ROBIN ROHIM, (sorry if i miss the correct pronounciation) is also an exact science from QURAN it can be used based on my experience to wittle down a messy situation

ALEPH KAPH ALEPH is an exact science to those who know from the book of EXODUS, the TORAH it can be used based on my experience to renew the DNA of soul, to channel energy to specific purpose

i mentioned the above to butress shadoww statement that there are some things you do that carry spiritual power wether you beleive or not.

for now i will want to rest here until when it is necessary to reveal more,

regards,
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by spoilt(f): 2:37am On Mar 01, 2009
but how come the babablawos never get themselves some solid jobs? Why sit coated in dust with rings drawn around your eyes with chalk when you can be in an air conditioned office and chaffeur driven?
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21am On Mar 01, 2009
spoilt:

but how come the babablawos never get themselves some solid jobs? Why sit coated in dust with rings drawn around your eyes with chalk when you can be in an air conditioned office and chaffeur driven?

Spoilt

I hope you are not trying to just make mockery of Juju Chief Priests!? Why havent you asked why men would choose to become rev erend fathers and deny themselves of sex for life?? Why havent you asked why the pope would want to live such a life?? Or why men of God wouldnt just pray, win the presidential election and make Nigeria good since they are so holy and righteous??

Please stop trying to make a mockery of JUJU if you believe in God cause it is just hypocrisy. This is what your bible warns you about JUJU in the book of Ephesians 6:12

Eph 6:12-13

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
KJV

Listen if you believe that there is God, then believe that there is something as powerful if not more powerful than it.

I see many puppy christians like you and Larez running around trying to make indirect mockery of your religion. I could educate you on the bible and on juju matters if you so please.

All I am saying is that if you say you believe in God, his dead but still living son Jesus and the spirit, and say you dont believe in Juju, then who is mocking who??
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by larez(m): 4:57am On Mar 01, 2009
This is to the confused and the ones feeling caught in a dilemma; From a student of life.

Do not succumb to fear out of the things that you read in this forum. Strengthen your confidence and belief in your one being. This is not about religion, because many so-called believers are in disarray and are being led like sheep to the slaughter house by foxes who have mastered the art of manipulation. Be "one" with yourself in spirit, and live life guided by your conscience. Not by indoctrination.

If God had put his breath into earth and made man, then his breath remains in each man for guidance. If you live life conscientiously, then allow no man to insert doubt into your spirit. If you are a part of God, then you are a god. In this, you should firmly believe. The manipulators realize that by creating doubts in your mind, they can find holes into your spirit. With this, they can siphon your powers and enslave your mind to their whims. Stay observant, but resolved. And remember that what goes around, come around. The good deeds that you perform will indeed secure peace and harmony in your life. When you fail, then first admit it to yourself, and then be repentant in spirit and ask for "the grace" to free you of the burden that you have afflicted yourself with. No man can see the light for you, it has to shine from within yourself. Seek knowledge, but embrace wisdom.

We are all spiritual beings, hence beware of whom you mix spirits with. Many carry afflictions that they are willing to pass unto your spirit, while they drain you of your good. It is consequently very important that you seek not in darkness, when you want to live in the light. Be aware of the paths that you have thread, and cleanse yourself immediately when you have sojourned around dirt and filth. You have to do this, to prevent the dirt from penetrating your skin into your spirit.

With these few guidelines, you can seek your truth and stay universal, as this is where you belong. Then you can be confident that your shield is strong, and neither mortals nor principalities can shirk you. You shall be Lord over them, and they shall fall at your feet.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by spoilt(f): 5:29am On Mar 01, 2009
Okija_juju:

Listen if you believe that there is God, then believe that there is something as powerful if not more powerful than it.

Mr high priest, only in your dreams! undecided
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2009
A load of nonsense.

Nigerians, that "appear" so religious, believing in all this hogswash?
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by dejiariyo: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2009
let look at this this way, who created whats yu call juju God or satan?
if yu have a problem of arm robbers in ur area and they keep coming and stealing things from yu and going to the poing of killing innocent pple and u decided to go and use some juju protection in that area or household which eventually stopped the juju, is that a good thing or bad thing?

let me give yu an example, my father was building a petrol station in ijebu ode along ore road, everytime he try to install petrol pumps to the station they always get stolen and they cost around 500,000 naira each and they stole 4 of them on 3 occasion then he decided to go the traditional way and this arm robbers were caught the night after they apply some juju to the station,they swept the flooor till we came back to the station, so tell me is that bad or good?pls dont just make assumptions on whats u dont know.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2009
^^^ The above was merely coincidental.

A good Christian or Muslim will NOT believe in juju.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by dejiariyo: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2009
a good christian or muslim must beleive in juju, cos God said i created everythin on heaven and earth, and he also said a tree will not fall without his knowledge, having yu guys gone to celestial church and see whats they use and u can tell me they not christians cos they even more christians that most of yu guys and dey do juju for good so whats wrong in that?u all better stop wasting ur time and find better juju man to help yu and pray for yu, cos most of yur pastors belong to ogboni but u lots dont even know.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2009
dejiariyo:

let look at this this way, who created whats yu call juju God or satan?
if yu have a problem of arm robbers in ur area and they keep coming and stealing things from yu and going to the poing of killing innocent pple and u decided to go and use some juju protection in that area or household which eventually stopped the juju, is that a good thing or bad thing?

let me give yu an example, my father was building a petrol station in ijebu ode along ore road, everytime he try to install petrol pumps to the station they always get stolen and they cost around 500,000 naira each and they stole 4 of them on 3 occasion then he decided to go the traditional way and this arm robbers were caught the night after they apply some juju to the station,they swept the flooor till we came back to the station, so tell me is that bad or good?pls dont just make assumptions on whats u dont know.

Deji

Thank you for your contribution. The kind of juju spell you are talking about is one of the oldest spells in the book. I remember my Dad used it too way back when I was a kid. The rituals involved are very simple to carry out and its potency is dependent on the calibre of the priest who carried it out. Dont mind these christians trying to decieve themselves. They know that JUJU is real, they just dont want to admit that there is something more powerful than their god.

spoilt:

Mr high priest, only in your dreams! undecided

Spoilt! One lady I love [size=4pt](Dont tell nobody though)[/size]

Get my point. I dont believe in neither God nor JUJU. But if you believe that there is a powerful God, then best be believing that there is something as powerful if not more powerful than your God.

Siena:

A load of nonsense.

Nigerians, that "appear" so religious, believing in all this hogswash?

Mr. Siena

Nice to see you venture out of the Auto section where I consider your domian.
Now the beef I have with christians is that if this thread had stated that the dude got a job through prayers and fasting, All our resident christians and pastors will all be screaming PRAISE THE LORD. But now that it is JUJU, they all run out saying that JUJU dont work and other crap like that. I just think it is hypocrisy. Its like believing in GOD and denying the existence of Satan. The only dude that has supposedly fought God and survived to tell the story till today (according to the bible anyways).

By the way, I respect what you did with the Audi, that shit was tight. I wonder how you got so good with cars??

larez:

This is to the confused and the ones feeling caught in a dilemma; From a student of life.

Do not succumb to fear out of the things that you read in this forum. Strengthen your confidence and belief in your one being. This is not about religion, because many so-called believers are in disarray and are being led like sheep to the slaughter house by foxes who have mastered the art of manipulation. Be "one" with yourself in spirit, and live life guided by your conscience. Not by indoctrination.

If God had put his breath into earth and made man, then his breath remains in each man for guidance. If you live life conscientiously, then allow no man to insert doubt into your spirit. If you are a part of God, then you are a god. In this, you should firmly believe. The manipulators realize that by creating doubts in your mind, they can find holes into your spirit. With this, they can siphon your powers and enslave your mind to their whims. Stay observant, but resolved. And remember that what goes around, come around. The good deeds that you perform will indeed secure peace and harmony in your life. When you fail, then first admit it to yourself, and then be repentant in spirit and ask for "the grace" to free you of the burden that you have afflicted yourself with. No man can see the light for you, it has to shine from within yourself. Seek knowledge, but embrace wisdom.

We are all spiritual beings, hence beware of whom you mix spirits with. Many carry afflictions that they are willing to pass unto your spirit, while they drain you of your good. It is consequently very important that you seek not in darkness, when you want to live in the light. Be aware of the paths that you have thread, and cleanse yourself immediately when you have sojourned around dirt and filth. You have to do this, to prevent the dirt from penetrating your skin into your spirit.

With these few guidelines, you can seek your truth and stay universal, as this is where you belong. Then you can be confident that your shield is strong, and neither mortals nor principalities can shirk you. You shall be Lord over them, and they shall fall at your feet.

Larez!! Larez!! larez!!

How many times did I call you?? If the bible has admited that there are other sources of power out there, then which day did they give birth to you wey make you feel say you be Jesus Godfather?? Abeg free yarns jare.

Na una type wey apprentice Native doctors dey use shine for my shrine.

I will leave you with a memory verse for the week.

1 Peter 5:8

1 Peter 5:8

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
KJV

You have yet again been warned

OKIJA_JUJUTM
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Jarus(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2009
A good Christian or[b] Muslim will NOT believe in juju[/b].

It is one thing to recognize the existence of something, it is another thing to know its limit, how to tackle it if it happens, as well as preventive/protective measures. Islam makes us know that evil forces like juju etc exist, and it unveils the deception behind it. In fact, special Qur'anic chapters(Chapters 113-114) were revealed on the subject of this evil forces among mankind and jinns.

So a good Muslim will not deny the existence of juju and other evil forces, but what is forbidden is to use/consult it. And if it is cast on a Muslim, there are Islamic procedures to exorcise the afflicted. Also, a Muslim is not expected to fear juju, rather, fortify himself against such through prayers and worship.

Mind you, anything got by way of juju, whether seemingly good(like job) or obviously bad(like making another person run mad), is evil. The end does not justify the means here.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by larez(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2009
Okija,

You are truly a comedian, and thanks for making me laugh hard. No palava, you have stated that you believe in nothing. But I have not only believed, but have tested as well. Abi mek I test on you too? My own no be Juju oh, na telekinesis.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by larez(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2009
Jarus:

It is one thing to recognize the existence of something, it is another thing to know its limit, how to tackle it if it happens, as well as preventive/protective measures. Islam makes us know that evil forces like juju etc exist, and it unveils the deception behind it. In fact, special Qur'anic chapters(Chapters 113-114) were revealed on the subject of this evil forces among mankind and jinns.

So a good Muslim will not deny the existence of juju and other evil forces, but what is forbidden is to use/consult it. And if it is cast on a Muslim, there are Islamic procedures to exorcise the afflicted. Also, a Muslim is not expected to fear juju, rather, fortify himself against such through prayers and worship.

Mind you, anything got by way of juju, whether seemingly good(like job) or obviously bad(like making another person run mad), is evil. The end does not justify the means here.

Excellent and intelligent statements of facts!!!! He who dabbles in it, is a part of it and hence can be afflicted by it.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by dejiariyo: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2009
okay, lets me ask you guys, how do u know juju is bad, was it written in bible or quran thats the juju they do in nigeria is bad or is it one of ur pastors thats went into that conclusion?and let me tell yu guys, if yu ask the muslim which relgion is better, they will say islam ask the christian the same thing they will say yea jesus is the only way to father, so whats they mean is muslims are not serving the same God?if the two religion can be having such differences am not suprised by yu guys comments cos most of yu dont even know whats yu worshipping, all u follow is thingsis written in some books, remember God said know him before yu worship him but most of yu dont know him and u not trying ur best to find him but u are quick to bash other pple way of worshipping him, to me religion is a sign post to God instead of yu lotz to worship him, u busy worshipping the signpost, remember God said do not judge anyone, face ur religion and stop typing shiits u lnow nothing off .
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by ayobase(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2009
Juju?
It works,but but but
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Phemzy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2009
I believe that there is JUJU and there is Almighty God.

But my advise is that, never step into a wrong' man shoe
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by fesse(f): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2009
@okija_juju
is it not you that said you did not believe in any juju despite the fact that you are answering the name; that you believe strongly in science. How come now that you are believing in it again? So what you are trying to tell us by this post is you are a job seeker; sorry. You would've appealed to Nairalanders to help you get one even if it is cleaner or messager job since your juju has failed you.

@post
Tell your friend to be ready to pay thru his anus, because the devil can't just give him something for free, there must be an agreement between the two. He would've gone for a better and bigger position than ordinary banker since juju can offer him a job.
Inshort the devil is at work.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by larez(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2009
fesse:

@okija_juju
is it not you that said you did not believe in any juju despite the fact that you are answering the name; that you believe strongly in science. How come now that you are believing in it again? So what you are trying to tell us by this post is you are a job seeker; sorry. You would've appealed to Nairalanders to help you get one even if it is cleaner or messager job since your juju has failed you.

@post
Tell your friend to be ready to pay thru his anus, because the devil can't just give him something for free, there must be an agreement between the two. He would've gone for a better and bigger position than ordinary banker since juju can offer him a job.
Inshort the devil is at work.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fesse Baabe, You're a woman after my heart. I just love your boldness. One can sense the fear and apprehension in many of the people here afraid of these Juju people and capitulating to them. All these juju people are nothing but hungry people who use their so-called juju so scare people into parting with their loot. Just like the Pastors who claim that a percentage of your paycheck must come to them if you want God to continue blessing you. Once I hear this from any Pastor, the Church gets no donation from me that day. Men will always use fear as a manipulator to steal from the innocent and fearful. Abeg wey dem shrine mek I go piss on their man-man sculptures that should be decorating someone's walls.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by kokoye(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2009
Whether you like it or not, JUJU exists.

It's hard to believe if you have not seen it or witnessed it. But I have seen JUJU in action so I know it is out there.

I'm sure a lot of people here now are questioning the fact that Mary (the mother of Jesus) was a virgin when Jesus was conceived because they think it is not scientifically possible.

Do you guys believe Jesus turned water into wine and raised the dead?

And also for those who read and believe the bible, it is in the bible that there will be false prophets - raising the dead and doing all kinds of stuff . . .so yea, that's juju right there, or call it whatever you wanna. It is right there in the bible. The only thing to know is that juju help is FAKE.

No matter how you feel or think, there is both good and evil in this world. Just pray you dont experience the evil part.

Again, I do not want to justify the existence of JUJU, I have seen it in action. This was when my dad would drop me an at evening class but I'll go watch some school's Inter-house sports activites back then in the 80s in ibadan. As usual, a fight broke out b4 the end of the sporting events and right there in my prescence, some guy was beaten with some kinda belt laced with cowrie shells and stuff - this guy became epilectic right there and then. Yea, I cried all the way home and that's how my dad found out about my truancy.

For some unknown (evil) reasons, juju created to generate evil 'seems' to have the desired effect.

but JUJU gains (like promotions, travel, jobs, love, etc) can never last even if it seems to work. Never works in most cases. , or backfires

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by dejiariyo: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2009
its like you guys are getting things mixed, the juju i know dont require yout o have nay shrine its just mixing some natural things together and call the name of God to it, thats the juju i know, i know nothing about the one thats require shrine, thats u worshipping something else,
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by dejiariyo: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2009
@
ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.,manz need to save himself first so he don't get nailed on the cross by some unbelievers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPOWER Has Changed My Career Prospect. / Steps To Success In Your Career / Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.