Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

VIDEO: Scene Of The Bank Robbery Minutes After The Robbers Left At Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Scene Of The Bank Robbery Minutes After The Robbers Left At Ikorodu (924 Views)

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Bank Robbers Arrested Minutes After Arriving Lagos (photo) / Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Scene Of The Bank Robbery Minutes After The Robbers Left At Ikorodu by faroukfahima(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2015
It was a bad day yesterday as armed robbers stormed two banks in Ikorodu, carting away unspecified amounts of money.

The robbers attacked the banks located at Ipakodo Ebute, near Ogolonto in Ikorodu and were said to have used speed boats in accessing the community, raiding First Bank and another bank in the area.

The Nigerian Police on its Twitter handle: @PoliceNG said: “Our officers are responding to armed robbery at #Ogolonto Ikorodu Lagos. Citizens are advised to stay off vicinity; Lagos now secured after our officers responded to Bank robbery this morning. Police units remain on ground.”

You Can Download The Video at: http://www.forumspotz.net/video-scene-of-the-bank-robbery-minutes-after-the-robbers-left-at-ikorodu-lagos-download/

Or Watch Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR4Qf3mmJDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR4Qf3mmJDA
Re: VIDEO: Scene Of The Bank Robbery Minutes After The Robbers Left At Ikorodu by faroukfahima(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2015
lalasticala
Re: VIDEO: Scene Of The Bank Robbery Minutes After The Robbers Left At Ikorodu by Survivor33(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2015
I am a 16 year old girl i lost my virginity last year to a guy who was 15 too. his penis was 5 inches it hurt me the first time. i thought the sex was getting better until my friend told me her boyfreind had a much bigger penis i was curious so when was on holiday i met a guy and after a few drinks i decided to have sex so outside i unziped him and he was way more well endowned than I thought. i sucked his penis but i was trying to avoid sex as i was worried it would hurt. i asked him to go slow i took off my pants and i held the base of his cock and my hand couldnt fit around i was bending over when he put his dick in and some blood came out. I told him to stop, the next time i decided to try again and i managed to take his entire penis and he pumped away at me for 45 mins his cock was double the size of my boyfriend's and It was really wet. when he cum inside me i had cum 3 times and now i really miss that Bleep and when i got home my guy wanted sex and when he trusted It in me i couldnt feel him and he has noticed a change in me because all i desire continue reading the rest part of the story will be visible after liking the page www.facebook.com/winthrills
Re: VIDEO: Scene Of The Bank Robbery Minutes After The Robbers Left At Ikorodu by Tycike: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: VIDEO: Scene Of The Bank Robbery Minutes After The Robbers Left At Ikorodu by MosakuAW(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2015
We are very prayerful in thus country, in every situations you will find Nigerians singing but yet the crime rate is increasing day by day.

Thank God no lost life reported.

God will continue in His merciful to protect us.
Re: VIDEO: Scene Of The Bank Robbery Minutes After The Robbers Left At Ikorodu by hummerwise(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2015
and those eediots escaped
this is unacceptable

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Kidnappers Apprehended And Beaten In Lagos (photos) / Fuel Scarcity: Civil defence kill man over fuel in Festac town. / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo, Injure Each Other (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.