Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) (56835 Views)

The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Chai!! This fasting ooooo..grin
hehehehehegrin

Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2015
blessedvisky:

how did you get those Smiley's? they ain't the conventional NL smileys
hehehehe owkay o,I see u wanna use dem toogrin

Click on this smiley,it will show you where to get its friendsgrin

Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by kennyten10(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2015
It's unfortunate that we no longer have a functioning NAFDAC..The commission has totally become an undisputed toothless bulldog due to corruption.. Chai! may God grant Prof. Dora Akunyili' s soul an eternal rest o!.
Abeg, help me check-out the attached picture of this kind of toothpaste....The question is, when did CLOSEUP tooth-paste change its name to 'OPENUP' ?..or na because of 'CHANGY' ?...I ve searched through the internet and till now have not come across any OPENUP promo from the company...The worst is that i ve used it for 2 days (after its purchase) before noticing this..chei! my teeth don suffer! undecided

Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Yeahreen:
Why Yuh No Add Alomo, Yoyo and Origin (Bitters) for this your list na grin

No vex bros...... na so so bitter tinz u list gv me o..... cry
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by DaBullIT(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Why u go de drink Pepsi this kin early morning

U neva hear of Obukuyeke, Ashasha, jedi,small leaf,soldier root,special etc

Dos na herbs when u suppose drink for morning to clean the system

If u like go drink Gold Spot 2mao, na goat shit u go see inside lipsrsealed

too gbaski

your head is there grin
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by alowonle02(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2015
shawnfamous:
To my greatest suprise this morning, a ghanian coblar who lives in my house bought a drink this morning only for him to alarm us that there were impurities in the drink! Ha ha!

I got shocked as i ve never witnessed any tin like that before,i tought it was just a prank and i told him i was gonna drink it! He sat there happy and smiling and it was unusual of him! I forced my hands to open the cork to check if it had been opened before but it wasnt so i decided to take pics for u guys to see this! My question is it a flaw of the pepsi company or just the work of those fraudsters

Cc: Lalasticlala
Don't be surprised it's happened. The fault is from d company. If u can observe d lid before u opened it, u will see dt d lid is nt cocked well.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by blessedvisky(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2015
I <3 u
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by ednaline: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2015
when you find a defective product and have not consumed it, the highest you can get is a refund or change of product. Dont waste your time and money getting a lawyer. It will not work. Since you have not consumed it, take it to the company and they will change it by giving you more products. It is a defective product and no manufacturing process is full proof.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by shawnfamous(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2015
alowonle02:

Don't be surprised it's happened. The fault is from d company. If u can observe d lid before u opened it, u will see dt d lid is nt cocked well.
yes ! U re very right! I noticed dat
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Ultimate001: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2015
shawnfamous:
To my greatest suprise this morning, a ghanian coblar who lives in my house bought a drink this morning only for him to alarm us that there were impurities in the drink! Ha ha!

I got shocked as i ve never witnessed any tin like that before,i tought it was just a prank and i told him i was gonna drink it! He sat there happy and smiling and it was unusual of him! I forced my hands to open the cork to check if it had been opened before but it wasnt so i decided to take pics for u guys to see this! My question is it a flaw of the pepsi company or just the work of those fraudsters

are u guys sure u r nt tarnishing d image of these companies as this is bcoming rampant by d day. My question is, didn't u check bfre buying it?
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by abeyvita(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2015
To sue them may not be that ok, unless u drink it n it causes any illness, and ur doctor must certified that the illness was due to the contaminated pepsi, with a series of photography sha o.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by omaji53jeremiah: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2015
go and change it simple.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Fidecoo(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm! The same thing happened 2 me yesterday. I saw big though dirt, inside the mountain dew drink. Mine was worst, because I had already taken d first gulp 4rm d drink. But, I vomitted everytin I ate 4rm morning to dat hour, dat very moment.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by sayitright: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2015
na groundnut dey inside. ?
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by james669: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2015
I saw a full candle in a bottle of Pepsi a while back if na now i go dey sing NaGodwin
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by jessBoitumelo: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Why u go de drink Pepsi this kin early morning

U neva hear of Obukuyeke, Ashasha, jedi,small leaf,soldier root,special etc

Dos na herbs when u suppose drink for morning to clean the system

If u like go drink Gold Spot 2mao, na goat shit u go see inside lipsrsealed
this got me up cracking up like madt.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by jessBoitumelo: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bobbystanley:
lmao....nairalanders are madt peo. GEJ sorry you don suffer.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by callonme(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks a lot..........my blog loading.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by kandiikane(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
AndreRose:
There's no need. Just pour it all away. Suing them won't do you anything. They are only going to be liable if you drink it and it HARMS YOU. DONOGBUE V STEVESON.
Anything contrary to the above, the pepsi company are not PRIVY to the contract you made with the seller. DUNLOP V SELFRDGE.

Pour it away, for what na? It is obvious he doesn't have a case but he can take it to whatever organisation governs the safety of these products made by manufacturers. These manufacturers are becoming too careless. What if it was dark and the guy had choked on it, or the yellow stuff is something harmful. I won't even tell him to return it and get a refund but actually go report it to the environmental health department. People should start reporting these things, it's not ok.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by damiloladuke: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
cheap WA to get money, waiting for my own turn

READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH www.wenogetjob.com
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
shawnfamous:

D qtn is what is in dere?
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by AndreRose(f): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
kandiikane:

Pour it away, for what na? It is obvious he doesn't have a case but he can take it to whatever organisation governs the safety of these products made by manufacturers. These manufacturers are becoming too careless. What if it was dark and the guy had choked on it, or the yellow stuff is something harmful. I won't even tell him to return it and get a refund but actually go report it to the environmental health department. People should start reporting these things, it's not ok.
Your suggestion is okay.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by gbengus26(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
They should check best before on the bottle before we jump to conclusion.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by So4baba(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aiit,, OP, the only way yu can make moni is selling the drink to the ignorant nairalander that wants to pay 50k,,cool and easy moni for yu... . Cos am wondering what yu will be suing for? The only case yu wld have had is "NEGLIGENCE" because Pepsi "owe you a do of care" and they have "breached that do of care" but since yu haven't drank the Pepsi, then it's impossible for yu to prove that yu have "suffered damage" and that they are the "proximate cause of the damage suffered".. . So no legal CASE.....the BEST you could do is to threaten deformation,, and the best yu ll get out of them is just few crates of drinks if you can threaten well enough. but den yu must REMEMBER that yu ll be putting some one out of job, cos all drinks have a special batch number and with that, the supervisor or person responsible for the said drink can be identified.. .
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by bummyla(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Get A Good Lawyer! And Sue Them!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by LordReed(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Extra vitamins grin
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Yeahreen(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
D bitter..D Better....
pyyxxaro:

No vex bros...... na so so bitter tinz u list gv me o..... cry
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by upuphim(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
I saw similar thing on Christmas day last year on malt guiness. I couldn't get an apology but they were demanding I come to their office with the product. I have to leave them for God. May God continue to deliver us in Nigeria.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by dsauce: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
same thing i experienced abt 3 months ago where a cockroach was found in 7 UP drink.. check d thread out www.nairaland.com/2196201/advices-needed-urgently-want-petition
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Solomonodimegwu(m): 5:04am On Jun 27, 2015
AndreRose:
There's no need. Just pour it all away. Suing them won't do you anything. They are only going to be liable if you drink it and it HARMS YOU. DONOGBUE V STEVESON.
Anything contrary to the above, the pepsi company are not PRIVY to the contract you made with the seller. DUNLOP V SELFRDGE.
u b lawyer?
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Damminglola(f): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Nawa o,see sumtinshocked

Make I drink this own pepsi jaregrin
Who go join megrin

The last time you asked, I wanted to join you cos it was cold. But this time around, be it hot, warm, normal, cold, chilled or even freezed, am not interested. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / See The list of Items I Just Purchased With N650 In Birnin Kebbi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.