Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Edison Cavani Gets Red Card After Being Fingered In The Backside (VIDEO) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Edison Cavani Gets Red Card After Being Fingered In The Backside (VIDEO) (615 Views)

Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue / Top 10 Players Who Never Received A Red Card( Pics) / Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edison Cavani Gets Red Card After Being Fingered In The Backside (VIDEO) by olapluto(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2015
Probably the most bizarre video Ive ever seen. COPA America, and its Chile vs Uruguay. Edison Cavani was jejely standing when one player (Jara) went behind him and started putting his finger in Cavani's buttocks, in a way suggestive of sexual provocation. Cavani did not even punch him, but just gave him a tap on the cheek.
Referee gives cavani 2nd yellow, and red card. First ever red for Cavani. Watch the video yourself and judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlpZGJvT0Ro
Re: Edison Cavani Gets Red Card After Being Fingered In The Backside (VIDEO) by SuperSuave(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
that "jara" guy is really mischievous angry
Re: Edison Cavani Gets Red Card After Being Fingered In The Backside (VIDEO) by tuffgongjo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
That's very gross of Gonzalo.
Re: Edison Cavani Gets Red Card After Being Fingered In The Backside (VIDEO) by easyelliot(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
I guess the ref's assistant was blind?
If the ref couldn't see, isn't it the assistants job to tell the ref?

I love football but they should learn from NFL and NBA......if the ref is not sure what happened just go and view the monitor or wait for your assistant to confirm what happened.
I mean he was almost sodomized on the field and got a red card to boot.

I was and I'm disgusted as to this behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

Merrybet Is On The Cashback Spre Again!!! / Is Van Persie A Premier League Legend Or A Traitor? / FT Warri Wolves FC 2-1 Sharks FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.