Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Google Will No More Ban Adsense Accounts But Suspends It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Will No More Ban Adsense Accounts But Suspends It (1014 Views)

Reasons Why Google Will Penalise Your Sites / NITDA Suspends All Sites With “jamb” As Domain Name / Google Will Pay You $1 Million If You Can Hack Its Web Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Will No More Ban Adsense Accounts But Suspends It by Danyl(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Good morning peeps. This might be a good news for all bloggers. I got wind of this information that google no more going to ban your adsense account but will only suspend your account pending investigation and critical overview of your website, and more so you must have rectified every complaints they issued to you in your email box..
Google has also mmodified their appeal process for those who had an account which had been banned in the past or accounts that has issues. furthermore its still not advisable to allow click farms or invalid click activities on ur site as this will lead to reduction in your earnings or suspension prior to their investigation and issuance of warnings.
Re: Google Will No More Ban Adsense Accounts But Suspends It by henryobinna(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Danyl:
Good morning peeps. This might be a good news for all bloggers. I got wind of this information that google no more going to ban your adsense account but will only suspend your account pending investigation and critical overview of your website, and more so you must have rectified every complaints they issued to you in your email box..
Google has also mmodified their appeal process for those who had an account which had been banned in the past or accounts that has issues. furthermore its still not advisable to allow click farms or invalid click activities on ur site as this will lead to reduction in your earnings or suspension prior to their investigation and issuance of warnings.
source??
Re: Google Will No More Ban Adsense Accounts But Suspends It by Warlord3000(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Now we are talking..
Re: Google Will No More Ban Adsense Accounts But Suspends It by 100ksalescom(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ope oooooo.
Re: Google Will No More Ban Adsense Accounts But Suspends It by UltimateDaniel(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
What you should know is this does not apply to African/Asian countries, as they directly ban without any room for such time of going through your complains, just be careful on how invalid clicks get to your site and other necessary policies not violated! I create fresh Adsense account, both US and Nigeria address. You can contact me on Whatsapp/Call +2348146267313 for BIZ. please, note that I'm that this accounts are fresh and it takes 1-3days... I sell US address for 10k and Nigeria address for 25K! No negotiation... Just straight to Biz, you also don't need to be scared of scam as my full identity is on my signature and I have testimonies of people I've been in Biz with... safe!

(1) (Reply)

Latest MTN Unlimited Free Browsing @ N0.00 Using Simpleserver And Psiphon / Get Google Adsense Approval - Top Working Strategies / [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.