Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Increase Interest Rate On Personal Loans From 18% To 22% E.g Gtb, Zenith Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Increase Interest Rate On Personal Loans From 18% To 22% E.g Gtb, Zenith Bank? (1327 Views)

Commercial Banks To Set Naira Rate On Monday Without CBN Intervention / Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Interest Rate On Personal Loans From 18% To 22% E.g Gtb, Zenith Bank? by RALPHOW(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2015
PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME THE REASONS BANK INCREASE INTEREST RATE ON PERSONAL LOANS FROM 18% TO 22% E.G GTB, ZENITH BANK?
THEY SAID EXCHANGE RATE!
WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP?
DO THEY INCREASE THE SALARY OF THEIR STAFF BECAUSE OF EXCHANGE RATE?
CBN SHOULD PLEASE STOP THESE CROOKS CALL BANKERS
Re: Increase Interest Rate On Personal Loans From 18% To 22% E.g Gtb, Zenith Bank? by RALPHOW(m): 6:38am On Apr 09, 2016
Honestly those two Banks are criminals, CBN needs to investigate them and all their charges. This Forum can be used to gather 100 people that have facility with them and sue them to court for all their illegal charges. Also EFCC needs to investigate the Bank Officer ie CBN representative with the 2 Banks. First Bank, Wema Bank even Access bank will never charge you all those stupid charges, only those two Banks. They are business killers, there is no business you run with their loan that will not end in loss. They will charge and charge until they collect all the profit and leave you with minus on your account.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Exchange Rate Policy Not Sensible – IMF / Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business / Make Your Office And Event Center Look Fancy With This.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.