Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,716 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business (1337 Views)

How To Start Plantain Chips Production / Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019 / Pls How Profitable Is Plantain Chips Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business by MrAJQ(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am a young graduate who will be passing out from NYSC on Oct 6th 2016, been a young entrepreneur who is into Plantain and Potato chips making and also produce powered milk and yogurt. I am not financial incline and want to legalize my business.

I don't want be one of those searching for job rather someone creating jobs.

Please how can I legalize my little business?
How to get Nafdac number and Co?
Please I need your assistance.
Re: Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business by grownaira: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Register your business with CAC, get a trademark for ur products at ministry of trade and investment, then approach any NAFDAC office close to you, they should guide you through all the requirements.

Regards.
Re: Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business by MrAJQ(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
grownaira:
Register your business with CAC, get a trademark for ur products at ministry of trade and investment, then approach any NAFDAC office close to you, they should guide you through all the requirements.

Regards.

Thanks
Re: Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business by MrAJQ(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
grownaira:

Regards.

Thanks
But how can do this at a cheaper price?
Re: Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business by 2SWT(f): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
MrAJQ:

Thanks
But how can do this at a cheaper price?
is anything cheap in Nigeria nowadays?

Anyway Goodluck to u dear
Re: Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business by ipeg34yahooco: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2016
MrAJQ:
I am a young graduate who will be passing out from NYSC on Oct 6th 2016, been a young entrepreneur who is into Plantain and Potato chips making and also produce powered milk and yogurt. I am not financial incline and want to legalize my business.

I don't want be one of those searching for job rather someone creating jobs.

Please how can I legalize my little business?
How to get Nafdac number and Co?
Please I need your assistance.

Hello,

I saw your comment on legalizing at cheaper rate.If you are looking for cheaper rates,pls be careful you don't play into the wrong hands.If you truly want to legalize your business and position it for future expansion,then be willing to pay for it,otherwise you end up paying more in your bid to get cheaper rates.

I can help you with the business and trademark registration at a reasonable price.With respect to nafdac registration,I can link you up with my contacts who can help you with it.You can reach me via my info contact in www.summitsolicitors.com.

My advice: Just take it one step at a time and before you know it,your product is fully legalized

Cheers!
Re: Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business by MrAJQ(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
ipeg34yahooco:

Hello,

I saw your comment on legalizing at cheaper rate.If you are looking for cheaper rates,pls be careful you don't play into the wrong hands.If you truly want to legalize your business and position it for future expansion,then be willing to pay for it,otherwise you end up paying more in your bid to get cheaper rates.

I can help you with the business and trademark registration at a reasonable price.With respect to nafdac registration,I can link you up with my contacts who can help you with it.You can reach me via my info contact in www.summitsolicitors.com.

My advice: Just take it one step at a time and before you know it,your product is fully legalized

Cheers!

Thanks a lot
I will just that
Re: Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business by ipeg34yahooco: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
MrAJQ:

Thanks a lot I will just that
You are welcome
Re: Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business by ayanfemimy(m): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Let's talk via what's up 08028278405

(1) (Reply)

Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) / Jewelry Sellers, Come In Here / Enjoy Massive Discount Till 30th November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.