Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) (2918 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Easiest Way To Travel Abroad / Motives Behind The Constant Desire To Travel Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by FFC: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2009
[size=20pt]SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009[/size]
Opportunity for footballers to play their way abroad!

Are you a talented footballer aged 16-26 yrs? Do you wish to
play your football abroad? Then the chance is here again, as we
hold 2009 edition (second edition)of our annual screening/videoed
match for players wishing to play in US, UK, Europe, Middle East, etc

• We have a working arrangement with a UEFA Grade A Coach/ Scout,
   for our players to regularly attend trials with his soccer academy in UK,
   preparatory for professional trials with UK Clubs.

• We have a working relationship with a Football Consultant in USA for
   our players to attend any of their trials in US & overseas.

• Video clips of screening will be sent to a FIFA licensed agent in Denmark
   and other agents/clubs in Middle East, UK, etc

• Good players will be registered for summer soccer camps in UK. Scouts will
   be there to get players for their clubs next season.

• Each Player is expected to get a copy of video clip of screening.

• Screening is open to local agents to scout for players for local or foreign
   clubs/agents. Agents are hereby formally invited.

• Check Complete Sports newspaper every Mondays for details.

Venue: UNILAG Sports Center, Lagos Date: 17 April ‘09 Time: 8am
Registration Fee applies (Free for Goalkeepers) Few spaces available!

For registration and payment details, please send your name, age,
playing positions to email:
fogsports@yahoo.com

Organiser: Fog Football Consultants, Ogba, Lagos.
Tel: 08058559985,  07095140622

[size=13pt]We have done it beforewith Success testimonies;
                 We will do it again & better!

[size=14pt]We have done it before with Success testimonies; We will do it again and better![/size]
Re: SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2009
FFC:

for registration and payment details, please send your name, age,
playing positions to email:[/color] [color=#000099]fogsports@yahoo.com

I thought that it was the other way around and that scouts were paying for talents. so your company is recognize by doesn't your, so called, ORGANIZATION have a office/address we can visit? telephone other than cel?, tell you what, why dont you take a percentage of whoever gets taken by the "invisible" scouts, ahahahahah
419 ALERT!!!!!
Re: SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by FFC: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2009
MRbrownJAY,  In as much as i welcome comment, i detest people commenting on issues they know nothing about. Cos you watch football matches, does not mean you are verse in football issue, most especially the business aspect. At least, Fashanu and Oceanic bank organised same and players paid for the trials. So what is the big deal about the payment?

I am used to people making negative comment on issues like this. During our 2008 trials, the case was the same, but to the Glory of God, I can boost that my player that attended 2008 trials, was signed on last month by a conference club in UK. Others are also on the verge too. We have records. If the UK high commission can issue visa to my players for trials in UK, it means our effort are genuine.

We have lots of testimonies, video clips, pix and evidences available for skeptics like you to confirm our claim. And we are not invisible as you thought; we have an office and have been advertising with complete sports newspaper for over 2 years now. Program like this get scrutinised by the paper before they carry your ads. Our records speak for us. Watch out for a special interview on our program in complete sports newspaper soon.

Football business is dynamic. Some few years ago, clubs can do anything to get a player to play for them, but now the reverse is the case, most especially in UK. 

All clubs have scouts in their employment, purely to fish out talents and most of this scout has to justify their jobs, hence they all organizes or attends trials to scout for talents. No club will spend their money to get you down to for trials unlike before. You pay your way down for trials and what you spent is a pea nut compare to what you stand to gain, if given a contract after the trials. I remembered one of the player, attend a trials with a well known local club here in Nigeria, after his successful trials, he was not signed on cos, he was asked to pay N350,000.

So, in essence, how can a good player that is is based in Ajegunle, get noticed? This is where we are relevant. We arrange a trial match, get it videoed and send it to various scouts.

I will use this opportunity to invite you to my trials. Come and see, at least seen is believing.

To interested players, feel free to register, remember that information is power, please stay informed.

We have done it before with Success testimonies; We will do it again and better! 
Re: SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2009
Much as I know little about the business side of football, I do know that proper organisations don't go about hunting down talent the way you're doing. And when they do advertise, they use fixed landline numbers, not pre-pay cellphones. They also tend to have dedicated email contact, and / or a website to register on.

Do you have any of these?
Right now, this advert of yours stinks!
Re: SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by FFC: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2009
@ siena, obviously you have been out of Nigeria for long to know that events have taken over fixed land phone. We have a fixed address. As i said earlier, i am used to negative comments like yours. I am focused and not a thousand comments like yours can distract me. If Samsung Mobile can go to places likr Agege, Ajengunle, etc to fish out talent, what is the big deal about how we go about ours. We are reputable. Note: You cant stop a moving train.

I repeat, we have done it before and with more contacts abroad now, obviously, we will do it  better.
Re: SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by Tegese: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2009
FFC:

Are you a talented footballer aged 16-26 yrs? Do you wish to
play your football abroad? Then the chance is here again, as we
hold 2009 edition (second edition)of our annual screening/videoed
match for players wishing to play in US, UK, Europe, Middle East, etc

• We have a working arrangement with a UEFA Grade A Coach/ Scout,
   for our players to regularly attend trials with his soccer academy in UK,
   preparatory for professional trials with UK Clubs.

• We have a working relationship with a Football Consultant in USA for
   our players to attend any of their trials in US & overseas.

• Video clips of screening will be sent to a FIFA licensed agent in Denmark
   and other agents/clubs in Middle East, UK, etc

• Good players will be registered for summer soccer camps in UK. Scouts will
   be there to get players for their clubs next season.

• Each Player is expected to get a copy of video clip of screening.

• Screening is open to local agents to scout for players for local or foreign
   clubs/agents. Agents are hereby formally invited.

• Check Complete Sports newspaper every Mondays for details.

Venue: UNILAG Sports Center, Lagos Date: 17 April ‘09 Time: 8am
Registration Fee applies (Free for Goalkeepers) Few spaces available!

For registration and payment details, please send your name, age,
playing positions to email:
fogsports@yahoo.com

Organiser: Fog Football Consultants, Ogba, Lagos.
Tel: 01 7372227, 08058559985,  07095140622

[size=13pt]We have done it beforewith Success testimonies;
                 We will do it again & better!

[size=14pt]We have done it before with Success testimonies; We will do it again and better![/size]

if you're not a thief, why did you edit the paragraph in which you wrote that every interested person should pay the sum of N5.000 (five thousand naira) for registration?
now, i wonder how much you'd make if (let's say) 100 people pay you N5.000 each for something that is unreal.
BARAWO! OLE!! ONYE-OSHI!!! OYI!!!! KLEFTIS!!!!!
[size=50pt]THIEF! THIEF!!                 THIEF!!![/size]
Re: SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2009
LMAO @ Tegese. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by luka1981(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2009
@poster take this you advert to sports, why is it here, since here is travel forum.
Re: SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by meetyommy: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2009
I must not fail to comment you CRITICS for a good job, there are truly loads of miserable,Loathsome Nigerians who are of the view that making it in life necessarily has to be hitting on fellow Nigerians,
Keep up the good job of looking in between the lines, How can you truly say you run a business without giving a landline Number or other but putting a bank account Number for people to pay for you, GOD WILL PURNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.
NIGERIANS PLEASE BEWARE!!!
Re: SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2009
Tegese:

if you're not a thief, why did you edit the paragraph in which you wrote that every interested person should pay the sum of N5.000 (five thousand naira) for registration?
now, i wonder how much you'd make if (let's say) 100 people pay you N5.000 each for something that is unreal.
BARAWO! OLE!! ONYE-OSHI!!! OYI!!!! KLEFTIS!!!!!
[size=50pt]THIEF! THIEF!! THIEF!!![/size]

THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT, i didn't see that this 419er had remove the 5000nairas fee from the ad,

@poster NOBODY pays for trials. the fact that you have a rented field for the day does not mean you are genuine. NOBODY should pay to be seen by scouts coming ALL THE WAY from abroad. these people, if coming, want to see as much people as possible in a short period for free. only in Nigeria can a crook make people believe that they have to pay to get the privilege of being seen.
where can we see the photos of your 2008trials? advertisement? website? give us the name of the players who were selected by the so called scout in 2008(they are playing abroad now i suppose) give us the name and address of your phoney organization, phone numbers(other than cel), , any person with a little brain whould know that your are a crook!

scammers go a long way these days to rip people off, BEWARE PEOPLE THIS GUY IS A FRAUD(i cannot say it enough)
you are the reason nigerians are seen as crooks all over the world, let alone Nigeria, you should be ashamed of your sorry self!
Re: SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by maedan(f): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2009
It would be very sad if this is a fake; i was so happy to see the topic bc my younger brother is into football and I'm looking for foreign scouts for him. Oh well, I guess a genuine one will turn up sooner or later. I hope. smiley
Re: SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by Skywalker5(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2009
You know why i like this poster.He made emphasis on this statement
FFC:

][b]We have done it before with Success testimonies; We will do it again and better![/b][/i][/color]

He has scammed people before.He planning to do more again and better grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2009
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why People Keep Their Travel Abroad A Secret / Uk Student Visa Validity Extension / Nursing?canada?advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.