Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? (2923 Views)

Photos: The Beautiful African City Of Windhoek, Capital Of Namibia / Is Kenya Still Visa On Arrival? / Is Relocating To Namibia Worth It As A Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by cutieme(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
my younger brother have the intention of moving to namibia to make a living but he is torn between namibia and kenya,so house please if you are a Nigerian living currently in Namibia or Kenya i'd like you to tell me how life is over there as we seem not to really comprehend the better option out of the two countries.
Re: Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by MrDirk: 6:16am On Dec 20, 2013
cutieme: my younger brother have the intention of moving to namibia to make a living but he is torn between namibia and kenya,so house please if you are a Nigerian living currently in Namibia or Kenya i'd like you to tell me how life is over there as we seem not to really comprehend the better option out of the two countries.
Namibia!
Re: Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by ohachirieze(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2014
@Mr Dirk,pls I will appreciate it if you can give your reasons of choosing Namibia over Kenya. Thanks.
Re: Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by Omojayejaye(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2014
Namibia....it is......Kenya's economy is based on ecotourism but alshabab terrorists are destroying the place and Namibia is very peaceful and a nice place to start business..naija businessmen are trying to build a refinery over there....and you know what dat means...

1 Like

Re: Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by ohachirieze(m): 5:31am On Aug 05, 2014
Can you assist anyone in securing a Namibian Visa pls. It would be appreciated.
Re: Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by ohachirieze(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Have gotten a namibian visa but still worried on how to get there since most airlines (ET,kenya and SA) insists on transit SA transit visa since they will stop briefly at SA before proceeding to Nam. Any advice on how to get there without stopping at SA will be very highly appreciated.
Re: Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by cutieme(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ohachiereze pls how much did it cost u and wats d link u used in getting it pls tell us here.
Re: Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by ohachirieze(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
A friend in Angola gave me the contact of the person that assisted me in abuja.
Re: Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by kroomtravels: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
ohachirieze: A friend in Angola gave me the contact of the person that assisted me in abuja.
You can fly direct from lagos to windhoek in namibia. Give me a date or send me ur prefered departure date to my email and i would get you a cheap fare to namibia for that date or + or - a day. Thanks
Re: Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by kroomtravels: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
ohachirieze: A friend in Angola gave me the contact of the person that assisted me in abuja.
If you dont mind i would also love to get the contact of the person through mail. I wouldnt mind including to part of my to be countries in africa
Re: Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by ohachirieze(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
@kroomtravels,which airline could that be pls.
Re: Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by kroomtravels: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
ohachirieze: @kroomtravels,which airline could that be pls.
Hmmm. Thats is a business secret. Call me
Re: Is Kenya Better Than Namibia? by cutieme(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2014
@ohachierieze pls how much did ur visa cost u?where did u apply for it?how long did it take and also what are the documenys they requested from u pls tell us all that thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Kuwait? / My Unfavourable Encounter With The Family I Travelled In Their Car To Bauchi / U.S Adds Cameroon, 9 Other Countries To Its Visa Waiver Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.