Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) (36123 Views)

I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) / Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect / I’m Destined To Be A Robber Teenage Robbery Suspect Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Valwezzy: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
What a flimsy & jagbajantis Excuse

#Gutted
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by maxiuc(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin :oyes yes yes yes yes I don comot for my cage
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by pak: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
It's a pathological case
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by mkpikpub(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
DPO leave the boy alone. There are enough thieves for you to go after. If the boy set trap and fowl or dog enter, no be im fault na
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Have u been battling with sickness or any health issue.
www.nairaland.com/2404635/state-health-issues-here
This is the end of the road for all ur sickness
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by chynergy1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
same with our politicians.
no wonder the country is not moving forward.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by mightycrown1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
thank God this one did not say, it is devil's work.
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
And police with teach you CHANGE
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by eleko1: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Instead of hen as usual,hiis trapped a dog instead grin grin grin cheesy everyday for thief sadm.Nawa for teenager robber dis day oo
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by ogaofficer(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
south west southeast lunch is ready
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Kendumazy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmmm... Like father, like son..
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by tomasky(f): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
he taught u and u have learnt. good inheritance
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by eleko1: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lif that useless,hungry goat alone,nah everyday he dey advertise his trade here.Only the gluttony,gambler,thieves like him will fall for his trick.Bastard
sexaddict08:

if its possible to shoot online , u would be my first victim.
I hate you with passion
scammer
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by pak: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bants:
why is the father not arrested and this minors should be taken to school and rehabilitated in a different type of school not publishing them on papers the leaders of Nigeria are totally irresponsible

rehabilitation might not be possible in some deep seated pathological cases.

People suffering cluster B personality disorders are extremely hard to treat.

There emotional and psychological growth might have been stunted during a precarious and crucial period of childhood and no matter the therapy in adulthood, might be impossible to restore.

An example is people who suffer mental deficiencies in the first two years of growth due to sickness or other factors might never be able to reach minimally acceptable intellect levels throughout their lives, so is it with personality and psychology disorders. You can't teach people empathy in adulthood or even adolescence
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by popeferd(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
undecided Na yeye dey worry am. No be him mates dey inherit plots of lands? Mtcheew! Flimpsy excuse!! They shud have mercy sha, Hiz a minor.
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Gradyke: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Goodly heritage, you tried
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Bants(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
pak:

rehabilitation might not be possible in some deep seated pathological cases.

People suffering cluster B personality disorders are extremely hard to treat.

There emotional and psychological growth might have been stunted during a precarious and crucial period of childhood and no matter the therapy in adulthood, might be impossible to restore.

An example is people who suffer mental deficiencies in the first two years of growth due to sickness or other factors might never be able to reach minimally acceptable intellect levels throughout their lives, so is it with personality and psychology disorders. You can't teach people empathy in adulthood or even adolescence

But atleast the government can try to experiment new methods to work with children like this in NL today i have read 2 cases about children committing thief already...probably this children dont even go to school and they become a project of a love-vendor or a tout which result to this sort of behaviours...this kids can be changed feeding, schooling and give them a project to keep them busy after school e.g how to become an electricity, mechanic, construction, wielding...
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by ihustler(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
kobe79:
all these people from across the Niger

So what

Where are you from?

No armed robbery for your area??

2 Likes

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Chamber10(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
seeker121:
Anambra again,why always Anambra? robbery,drug trafficking,etc.

Strunz
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by sotall(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
chai ....laugh wan tear my belle

eating an average of four stolen fowls per week
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by pak: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bants:

But atleast the government can try to experiment new methods to work with children like this in NL today i have read 2 cases about children committing thief already...probably this children dont even go to school and they become a project of a love-vendor or a tout which result to this sort of behaviours...this kids can be changed feeding, schooling and give them a project to keep them busy after school e.g how to become an electricity, mechanic, construction, wielding...

Very true. You made a valid point.

The practice in Yoruba land in times past is that every child must have something doing at every point. Either education or learning a trade. So that he doesn't become useless to himself or his society.
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by kobe79: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
ihustler:

So what

Where are you from?

No armed robbery for your area??

not at all Sir
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by gustav25: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Peter ozumuro stop this rubbish na .....every thread you go d post bullshit ......thief scammer
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Young at heart but with dangerous minds.
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
hmmmmm...of all profession na thief u inherit
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
like father... like son...
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Youwin:
Are you an ETISALAT subscriber? Are you tired of spending so much on data every time??
Now you can get ETISALAT data at a very cheap price

250MB = #400
500MB = #700
750MB = #1000
1GB = #1200
1.5GB = #1800
2GB = #2300
3GB = #3400

All data works on all devices including Android, BB10, iPhone/iPad, Tablets, Windows Phone, Modem/PC etc.

Contact YOUWIN DATA
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 07060701745 or 08172483113
Bbm Pin: 5598A48C

Note: All data valid for one MONTH.

,.................................,.................Kindly forward this to your friends, one of them might need this!

Thanks
the lightning that will strike you is still fasting

Scammer oshi
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by AsanwaKC(f): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
efe agwor..na mu na eyi agwor
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by abbey72(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Am nt surprise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Lady Was Killed By Boyfriend After She Dumped Him In South Africa / "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 / Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.