Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Who Is Cuter Between James Franco And Chris Evans? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Cuter Between James Franco And Chris Evans? (2321 Views)

Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos / Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles / Dami And Chris Attoh Crowned West Africa's Sexiest Celebrity Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Cuter Between James Franco And Chris Evans? by kay29000(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
I was having a discussion with a female friend of mine, and this came up. Who do you guys think is cuter? James Franco? Or Chris Evans? No homo. For those that don't know, this two people are A-List actors. Chris Evans has played in movies like Fantastic Four, Cellular, Captain America, and The Avengers. And James Franco has appeared in movies like Spiderman, 127 Hours, and most recently with Seth Rogen in The Interview.

Re: Who Is Cuter Between James Franco And Chris Evans? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
None

1 Like

Re: Who Is Cuter Between James Franco And Chris Evans? by kay29000(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Abeg give room to the ladies...Let them come and answer the question.
Re: Who Is Cuter Between James Franco And Chris Evans? by nuelzy: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
op u re a fo0l..must u attach *no homo* to ur post b4 we knw dat u r as straight as a stick of benson & hedges??...as for who is cuter...None..or maybe kissDaniel is
Re: Who Is Cuter Between James Franco And Chris Evans? by Springz(f): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Chris Evans na, no contest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Nigerian Girl Attacks Ik Ogbonna's Wife So Nia On Instagram / SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student / Again? See What Cynthia Morgan And Burna Boy Were Caught Doing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.