Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student (2319 Views)

Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick / Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police / Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student by helenajah: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2015
After allowing her dad sleep with her for about 9 months out of fear, she has finally broken her silence:

“At the age of 16, I had not slept with any boy or man, but my father returned from Spain last December and started having sex with me.”

“If my father doesn’t pay my fees no one will do it. My mother does not have the means to take care of me in school so I was afraid to inform anybody about my ordeal; not even my mother.”

This 17-year-old female student of Takoradi Senior High School revealed in an interview that her biological father broke her virginity and has been having sexual intercourse with her for the past nine months, at his Adiembra residence near Sekondi.
According to the girl, her father who was sojourning in Spain returned to Ghana December last year and that was when it all started.
The girl [names withheld] said her parents were divorced and her father was the one taking care of her so he threatened to stop supporting her if she told anybody.
She also revealed that her father stopped her from going to church in fear that she might inform some of the church leaders of what he had been doing to her.
The girl said that on Friday August 23, 2014, after she had returned from school her father demanded to have sex with her but she refused and he gathered all her belongings including school uniforms, text and exercise books and set them ablaze.
“After that he still wanted to have sex with me so I run away to a neighbour’s house and it was there that I broke the news to some of the residents”, he added.

continue http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/sad-how-my-dad-broke-my-virginity.html

Re: SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student by donbrowser(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Crazy
Re: SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student by igahdavid(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2015
This is terrible
Re: SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2015
terrible
Re: SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2015
igahdavid:
This is terrible
terribly terrible...
Re: SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student by belloahmad: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2015
op na your copy and paste talent try pass.
Re: SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student by AzontoGhost(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2015
stupid journalism. .. you withheld names and show picture
Re: SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student by boss1310(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2015
the pix is even a lie cos i knw who is in the pix.so that makes your story a lie.
Re: SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student by sirxbit(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
The story z a fat lie.i remember dis piks very wel.its the pishure of a woman who raped a man at gun point in south africa sometime ago.u guys go about fabricating fake news jst to lure pple to ur blog.shame on yhu

(1) (Reply)

Actress Maureen Okpoko Will Never Go Nude... See Why / Check Out These Beautiful African-chinese Girls In Edo Attire. / Annie Idibia Takes Off Panties In New Movie “girls In The Mood” (photo/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.