Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics (2886 Views)

This 10 Photos Shows That Ebube Nwangbo Is A Sexy Hot Actress [agreed Or Not] / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top / Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics by stillonstreet: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Footballer Emmanuel is known to date Nollywood actresses…if I tell you some of the ladies he’s dated you won’t believe it. Anyway, his current squeeze is actress Ebube Nwagbo and during his father’s burial on June 19, Ebube played the role of a wife, making sure everything went well.

Also, there was some kind of awkwardness at the burial because her ex- Kcee was there. Kcee is friends with Emmanuel so you can imagine the awkwardness.

Ebube and Emmanuel are keeping their relationship hush hush mostly because of the footballer. He supposedly doesn’t like people knowing who he’s dating! Once people know, he dumps the girls..:-).

See the actress photo here

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/actress-ebube-nwangbo-in-sizzling-romance-with-footballer-emmanuel-emenike-photo/

Re: Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics by importexpert(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics by tammyboy1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
If money grew on trees,ladies will date monkeys

1 Like

Re: Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics by Houseofglam7(f): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Their business, not mine
Re: Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics by iykedare(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
How many of these actresses want to phock him?
Re: Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics by teiluj(f): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
tammyboy1:
what do you mean? are you Trying to say that emenike looks like a monkey? please I don't understand. explain more
Re: Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics by tammyboy1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
teiluj:
what do you mean? are you Trying to say that emenike looks like a monkey? please I don't understand. explain more
dat statement simply means, girls attach themselves to any guy dah can cough out some bucks...
Re: Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics by teiluj(f): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
tammyboy1:
dat statement simply means, girls attach themselves to any guy dah can cough out some bucks...
OK I understand now
Re: Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics by Harmony92(f): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
She don ova due.
Re: Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
so i'm supposed to click dat link to see d photos?? May dat blog shut down....amen
Re: Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics by nerodenero: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
tammyboy1:
Wicked grin
Also, there was some kind of awkwardness at the burial because her ex- Kcee was there. Kcee is friends with Emmanuel so you can imagine the awkwardness.
I don't think I can be comfortable with this type of relationship.
Re: Actress Ebube Nwangbo In Sizzling Romance With Footballer Emmanuel Emenike (pics by EmmySparky(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nonsense...these nigerian actresses and there act of prostitution...they never cease to show how gold digging they can be...f*ckers

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Nigerian Girl Claiming To Be A Witch Confesses To Killing Michael Jacks / Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria / Nollywood Star, Chika Ike Flaunts Sexy Bikini Bod In Swimming Pool Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.