Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census (56945 Views)

Buddafly's Ethnic Group Census / Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom / 2014 Census Shows That Yoruba People Are Becoming The Major Ethnic Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Blitz888(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Anambra adi go nma.....

Ezigbo nwafo Oyi ka mbu.
Oyi of Oyi!

2 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by tonychristopher: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2015
lawanson44:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2562424_capture_png78f16eee552a85331b9f4f38cd4a8a5f

Anambra...Light of the Nation.

We lead, others follow.

A man who carries the torchlight in a dark forest must be in front while others must stay behind. If anyone tries to be in front of the Torch-bearer, the person will get missing.

We have been rocking the news headlines for accomplishments in Politics (Chuka Ummuna)Education (Students reping Nigeria in Singapore), infastructure (Obiano's Works), Expeditions (The Amazu Family reaching the North Pole)and now this.

The most members in Nairaland. Meaning that of the 1.3 members, Anambra members are like close to 500k members. Chai!! E no easy o

Oya, "sufferstikated" people, let the ranting begin.

Bia nwoke ....idi funny

Akwa sufferstikated kwa

3 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by carzola(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=aminho post=35194790]I can make your life miserable right now just drop your name here and see if you can survive the next 48 hours in the shit hole you are now, it's within my powers to declare you a security risk and a flight risk so no who you insult online your family might depend on them[/quote go and liberate your suffering family from poverty, i would drop my names if you drop your and lets see who has the power and connections you dirty piece of sh!t.. your words have no meanings it show your low level IQ. this would be my last reply to you jobless fellow.. hope u have washed your Oga's car? house boy!
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Blitz888(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2015
lawanson44:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2562424_capture_png78f16eee552a85331b9f4f38cd4a8a5f

Anambra...Light of the Nation.

We lead, others follow.

A man who carries the torchlight in a dark forest must be in front while others must stay behind. If anyone tries to be in front of the Torch-bearer, the person will get missing.

We have been rocking the news headlines for accomplishments in Politics (Chuka Ummuna)Education (Students reping Nigeria in Singapore), infastructure (Obiano's Works), Expeditions (The Amazu Family reaching the North Pole)and now this.

The most members in Nairaland. Meaning that of the 1.3 members, Anambra members are like close to 500k members. Chai!! E no easy o

Oya, "sufferstikated" people, let the ranting begin.

Bia dii anyi, ke kwa nke bu 'sufferstikated'?
Jiri ya nwayo maka inye mmadu obala mgbayi enu na mgbatu ana...
Uche gi di ya ezigbo Nwafo!

3 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2015
softvio:

jesus!! Dats ma community gon gon..imara umudikeocha compound nime umuezeoba? Ibukwa nwannem ooo
adighim alota ulo ofuma ofuma,mana ima mu nwere ike ima ya...mentn one male youth frm ya cmpound whch i cn recal
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by aminho(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2015
D
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Graccccccccy(f): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2015
chaberry:
Alryt, so have u visited Abia before
Sure, several times
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Chigold101(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

But they said we are illiterates and they are sophisticated

Kedu ije..kedu side ibu na anambra

sophisticated my foot..
We are first in everything... our students are going to Singapore to rep Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Chigold101(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2015
Generalkorex:

I think say na state of origin nt state of residence.
State of origin ohhhh
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Chigold101(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2015
prince3009:

There is just something that makes you hold your head high when you remember you are from Anambra. A state that was in the doldrums in the past has suddenly become the chief corner stone.

I love the fact that i am from Anambra and in the next world, i will still com back as an indigene of Anambra!

We rock big time! smiley

www.facebook.com/AnambraOnline
me too

We will always be ontop... God so blessed Ndi Anambra...

1 Like

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by chaberry(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2015
Graccccccccy:
Sure, several times
Where nd where av u been to in Abia state and can u equally speak the language?
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
xordik:
C dem...hw st*pid

You are stu*pid.
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by carzola(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
aminho:
ok simple my names are MUHAMMAD MUSA AMSHI
And my phone number is +8618344304700 and my office address is united nations security council beijing
or I will be in abuja next week meet up in yellow house aso drive abuja there it is do your worst non sense
I Just called the united nations security council beijing such a name does not ring a bell undecided undecided just goggled your profile too no results... undecided undecided
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Okworigeorge(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Click Like if you are from Kano state!
no 1.9m votes for kano?
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by nathdim: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
aminho:
it shows that they have jobs and their time is priceless
which means there are no jobs in the south east and west
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by aminho(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
A
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by bigfrancis21: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chanchit:

I can testify that it was free and fair, I here by snatch that "NLJEGA" title from that guy weh dey do male pageant, its now yours!

grin grin

*genuflects while he leaves the stage* grin
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by bigfrancis21: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
benpuzzy:
you've really done a great job, keep it up. Incase you want to organise samething next time, please try and give it enough publicity so that some of us that are addicted to a particular thread will be carried along as well. All hail the State of Eastern Heartland. Nwa IDEATO 4life. We rule the State.

Sure, advice taken. Next time there shall be enough publicity about something like this before it begins.
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by bigfrancis21: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

Gbam ...otua ka odi
wink
Bee ayi amaka...Anambra emeligo! Always number 1 in Nigeria in everything!!
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Funjosh(m): 5:52am On Jun 28, 2015
bigfrancis21:

wink

I saw this late, its a pity I didn't vote for my beloved OGUN state sad

Awa lomo ABEOKUTA grin
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by tonychristopher: 6:18am On Jun 28, 2015
bigfrancis21:

wink

Otua
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by bigfrancis21: 12:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Funjosh:

I saw this late, its a pity I didn't vote for my beloved OGUN state sad

Awa lomo ABEOKUTA grin

Next time, enough publicity would be created in advance before it is conducted.

It is not still late to add your vote still. smiley
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
IGBOS fully dominating naira land, another chance to show that igbos r d most populated tribe in Nigeria.

See Lagos whey dem de claim say dem dey over 20 million people dey follow carry last for here. Another reason pointing towards the fact that igbos dominate that Lagos...

Kudos to d igbos.

1 Like

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Bazinga(m): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2015
blackbeau1:
Akwa Ibom isongo

are u from AKWA ibom?
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by blackbeau1(f): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bazinga:

are u from AKWA ibom?
yes. Please resend the message
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Bazinga(m): 1:13am On Jul 24, 2015
blackbeau1:
Owkay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Bazinga(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2015
blackbeau1:
Can u pls whatsapp me on dis no? 08113551083 Tnx
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Bazinga(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
blackbeau1:

check ur email pls
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by BABANGBALI: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
booqee:
werey ni e.. lo do babangbali angry
omo Iwo lo fe do now,fun ni obo do now abi o nse nkan osu e no?
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by codeworks(m): 6:05am On May 01, 2017
which area for dunukofia

9 cheesy

Confirm Anambra babe.
Nwa dunukofia!
Anyi n'awu champagne, ufodu n'awu panadol. cheesy cheesy wink
Igbo kwenu! MAKA ONWEDI!

AFO SAGBUO NDI AFO OSISA!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace / Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.