Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. (44128 Views)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / PHED Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment By Solidhire / Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHEDC) Jobs - 55 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by jodeci(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Suffy:
I scored 60% too, hw come i was not emailed for d second test?

May come later
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by 2simple(m): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
ezejohnson:
@Harmon what was ur score. Also waiting if I would b called for d second phase though did not reach d cut off mark of 70%.still highly expectant. #GODWIN#

I got a congratulatory text yesterday informing me of a second interview.
They told me a link will be open by 3pm up until 3pm next day which I finally saw it, and I took the test today which I completed it before 1pm today.
I pray God to proceed me to oral interview, I strongly believe He can do it for me, AMEN.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Harmon442: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
@Ezejohnson I also got it too, and i have finish the second, the test is not easy shiaa, I know That, my Almighty GOD Has qualify me already!!!!
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Harmon442: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jodeci:
I'm true with mine too (Second test), pls if anything happen, let's keep in touch with the info, becuz the info is very important. pls Jodeci. Thanks.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Suffy: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2015
please i just recieved a link to re-take my first test which i did. pls what does the second test look like?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Harmon442: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
I apply for ECE and you apply for disconnection, the question may be different, my was simply vibrant reasoning etc. so Good luck!! and if call up for the third pls. don't fail to hint us. Good Luck.

1 Like

Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by jodeci(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Harmon442:
Jodeci:
I'm true with mine too (Second test), pls if anything happen, let's keep in touch with the info, becuz the info is very important. pls Jodeci. Thanks.

Copied
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by YellowBastard: 9:04am On Jul 06, 2015
jodeci harmon442 ezejohnson suffy babyface3 et all
Nice of you guys to create and run this thread. Any update on second test yet?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Suffy: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2015
YellowBastard:
jodeci harmon442 ezejohnson suffy babyface3 et all

Nice of you guys to create and run this thread. Any update on second test yet?
For me, am still awaiting the second test. I was sent a link to re-take the first test after i mailed them, which i did
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by kenazuu(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
nice guys, done with the second stage, waiting for them.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by SuperDan1: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hi Guys, please how did you get to know your scores because i just did the test and submitted successfully but did not get any score report.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by akmoh(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Guys! Please i cant remember the position i applied for. In fact i don’t even remember the name of the company i applied to and they have sent me an email with an interview form attached. Can NLs who got the sms/email notifications and participated in the solid hire online assessment please remid me of the job position?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by jodeci(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
I just got this:

Dear Candidate,
Following your performance in the second assessment test, Kindly Find attached the application form for your attention. This form should be filled and submitted latest tomorrow (7th of July 2015) to ************
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by YellowBastard: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
jodeci akmoh congratulations!

I got the same email this evening.

akmoh, why don't you log into the website below

chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj04/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=CXOINTERNATIONAL&cws=44

good luck guys
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Harmon442: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
I just got the-same too this evening, the LORD is able to do all things.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Suffy: 3:16am On Jul 07, 2015
Congrat guys!
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by kenazuu(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Harmon442:
Jodeci:

@Harmon442, please how many times were you sent the second assessment link? i was sent another after completing the second stage.

any need to proceed with the test considering submitting one already before they sent another
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by jodeci(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2015
kenazuu:

@Harmon442, please how many times were you sent the second assessment link? i was sent another after completing the second stage.

any need to proceed with the test considering submitting one already before they sent another

I was sent twice but i used only one of the links and discarded the other. Both links came thesame day but from different senders.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by kenazuu(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2015
jodeci:

I was sent twice but i used only one of the links and discarded the other. Both links came thesame day but from different senders.

Thank you for the info. Please i did my second stage yesterday, how long did it take to get reply from them after your second stage?

Thanks once again
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Pkautos: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hi guys how can one fill that form and send having difficulties.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by YellowBastard: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pkautos:
Hi guys how can one fill that form and send having difficulties.
Download and install the latest Adobe Reader
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Pkautos: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks but i can fill the blanks but i cannot write on some places like where am to state excellent etc...
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Harmon442: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Also, it is MANDATORY to send your skype username and attach all your credentials (soft copy) while sending the application form.

What do they want to do with skype username, is a question mark, pls anybody with this idea?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by marystan: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
@Harmon. D skype thin is to conduct d Interview,I should think.
Have u bn contacted after submitting d forms?
Harmon442:
Also, it is MANDATORY to send your skype username and attach all your credentials (soft copy) while sending the application form.

What do they want to do with skype username, is a question mark, pls anybody with this idea?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Harmon442: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Not yet, I suppose they do, pls if anything like that happen let's keep in touch so that others will gain form it. Thanks.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by kenazuu(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Harmon442:

Please how long did you wait after second stage be receiving the mail to send credentials? how many days

thank u
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Harmon442: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
I did the second like Wednesday, then got the massage on Monday evening.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by kenazuu(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Harmon442:
I did the second like Wednesday, then got the massage on Monday evening.

Thank you. I will be expecting their reply soon
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Harmon442: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hello; have you heard form solidhire lately? pls any info? i can't waitoooo.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by makazona(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
I am yet to hear from other applicants especially in the admin category or are they still doing in batches.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by YellowBastard: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello guys - jodeci harmon442 ezejohnson suffy babyface3 marystan akmoh et al
Any update from solidhire or phed? The way the tests came, I was expecting another speedy update from solidhire.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by jodeci(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
YellowBastard:
Hello guys - jodeci harmon442 ezejohnson suffy babyface3 marystan akmoh et al
Any update from solidhire or phed? The way the tests came, I was expecting another speedy update from solidhire.

Got a call from solid hire today.It was a pre interview
they asked about my career history and some personal questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PLS Which Organization Is G.M Resources At Onipanu Bus Stop / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.