Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Powerful Prayers Every Husband Needs To Pray Over His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Powerful Prayers Every Husband Needs To Pray Over His Wife (5287 Views)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Prayers Every Husband Needs To Pray Over His Wife by JoanRichard(f): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
I pray one day my future husband would pray prayers for me such as this.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SPOUSE NAME IN THE BLANK SPACES

Father God in the precious Holy name of my Saviour Jesus Christ, I come to you in all honesty, loyalty, and in total humbleness. Father I lift ______ up to you Lord, my wife, and the woman who has stolen my heart, the rib that you removed from my body before the day I was born to have her stand beside me. (Gen. 2 : 22 - 23; 1 Peter 3:7)

I ask that you protect her from all dangers, place a hedge of protection and guardian angels around her Father, let the spirit of holy fire consume her body and anoint her. Anoint her lips to sing a song of Praise all day, anoint her feet and legs to dance a dance as David danced before the Arc of the Covenant.
Father, allow her heart to open and receive all the Love, and Peace that has been sent to her. I pray these blessing over her. Father God, anoint ______ to grow like no other, and allow her to become that woman of God you have called her to be. Let her words be words of wisdom, insight, and knowledge. Father God, I beg you Lord activate your healing spirit upon ______ hands and the healings words on her tongue, give her this gift of healing for the body, soul, and mind. Let this gift flow freely to others that need this touch from you and allow her to be that vessel that delivers your touch. Let her light for you shine brighter than any other and let your light shine in her where ever she goes, never to be put out.

I love ______ Lord and I ask you for the very best that you have for her, your touches, your anointing, your blessings, your mercies, and your grace. Soften the touch of her lips and sweeten the dew of her breath, let the glow of the sun flow through her hair and the shine of your Holy Spirit surround her at all times. Let ______ be a woman of woman and give her the strength to encourage her man, to love him and to build him up, (Galatians 6:10). Let her passion for the Lord consume his spirit so he may be the man of God you need him to be, a warrior for your kingdom, a man who carries a mighty sword and swings a sharp sickle for iron sharpens iron. (Prov. 27 :17; Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; Genesis 2:18; Ecclesiastes 4:12)

Your Word says it is good for a man not to be alone (Gen. 2 : 18). A man is to Love his woman as Christ Loves the Church, to be one, as one in the flesh and spirit (Eph 5 : 22 - 33). Bless ______ and bestow your Blessing upon her Father. I ask you to bless her with my husbandly prayer, as I am the man you have chosen for her to be with. Father I love you so much Lord and I only wish to share my desires and passions with my wife who shares the same dreams as I, to serve you Lord with the passion that burns in us, kindled by a fire that you are fanning. I cry out as Jabez cried out to you, Lord God, hear my cry, and hear my prayer. (Thessalonians 5:11; Colossians 3:16; Hebrews 3:13; Romans 14:19)

Search my heart Lord and find me true, a man of desire, and a man of integrity and strength that only you have given. A man who would pray for ______ , whom I call wife. Every day of her life I will hold her close and ask these blessing over her each night as we rest in the comfort of each other’s arms, to feel her face rest upon my chest. I vow to protect her from harm and to love her like you have loved us. This is the Woman of God I prayed for Lord, and you have given to me, taken from my rib to stand beside me.

I pray these things with complete confidence in Jesus and Your Spirit at work in our marriage. Amen.

Below are the links to find some useful items that can spice up your home! Click to view with no charges!

http://deals.vconnect.com/lagos/gifts/fragrances/perfumes-dealsedf3250eTrishia
http://deals.vconnect.com/#55521660c4550

1 Like

Re: Powerful Prayers Every Husband Needs To Pray Over His Wife by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
I pray from my heart and not what someone wrote down for me!

1 Like

Re: Powerful Prayers Every Husband Needs To Pray Over His Wife by JoanRichard(f): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
It's okay, as long as you can pray for her.
Re: Powerful Prayers Every Husband Needs To Pray Over His Wife by Kimoni: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hallelujah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Powerful Prayers Every Husband Needs To Pray Over His Wife by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
This kin long prayer.

Even me and oga Jesus go sleep off.

Brief prayers are the best.
Our father, who art in heaven is enough for you to carry on.

All these prayers wont even stop some pastors from pressing some choir mistress breast behind alters.

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Prayers Every Husband Needs To Pray Over His Wife by JoanRichard(f): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Well you don't have pray it all in one day, everything is step by step. Developing a prayer habit helps protect our relationship and marriage

(1) (Reply)

?? / The New Naira Notes....is It Just Me? / She Argues Alot....very Unsubmissive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.