Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Is The Meaning Of B Tech Accounting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Meaning Of B Tech Accounting (1827 Views)

JNTU Hyderabad Exam Sarkari Results 2016 For B.tech 2nd Year 1st Sem Exam Downlo / Labour Market: B.TECH Medical Physiology Vs B.TECH Medical Biochemistry / Difference Between B Tech And B Sc Accounting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of B Tech Accounting by kelvinatkins(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: What Is The Meaning Of B Tech Accounting by holytribe(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
B.tech in accounting can only be awarded to any university students that pass out from university of Technology school. Like Lautech, Crutech,E.t.c most.university of Technology are always 5years course. And that's because, during their 100 level study, they do more of science and technology courses.
Meanwhile, a B.sc Accounting is being awarded to student to graduated from.any other science school like Unilag, Oau,etc. They.are nit.been taught science courses unlike the university of Technology. They.concentrate strictly on accounting as a course and not as an application to science and technology.
That's my take and I stand to be corrected
Re: What Is The Meaning Of B Tech Accounting by kelvinatkins(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Tanks boss. but hope there wouldn't be any discrimination in the labour market, and also can a B tech holder practise accounting.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Heard Of All Things Promotion Hub At Abraham Adesanya Ajah / Best Career Books For Year 2022 / How Do I Get Into Pwc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.