Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Difference Between B Tech And B Sc Accounting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Difference Between B Tech And B Sc Accounting (3060 Views)

What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service? / Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? / B.sc In Economics Or Accounting.please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between B Tech And B Sc Accounting by kelvinatkins(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2015
Gud morning everybody, I having an issue that is bothering me seriously, have been given admission in one of the universities of technology into Year 2(direct entry) to study accounting. My main concern B tech in accounting sounds somehow to me Accounting is an art course not technology.
Moreover all the advert have been seeing have never see one requesting for B tech is accounting, it is always BSc, B.A or hnd. I ran from polytechnic because of the discrimination between BSC and Hnd, I won't a situation whereby I will be experiencing same tin BSc nd B tech after my graduation.
Accountants nd learned people should please explain this to me better to avoid a costly mistake. Thanks
Re: Difference Between B Tech And B Sc Accounting by kidgod: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2015
U are not destined for school

Kidgod
Re: Difference Between B Tech And B Sc Accounting by kelvinatkins(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
kidgod:
U are not destined for school Kidgod
Thanks for your contribution
Re: Difference Between B Tech And B Sc Accounting by kelvinatkins(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
kidgod:
U are not destined for school Kidgod
Thanks for your contribution

1 Like

Re: Difference Between B Tech And B Sc Accounting by coolcharm(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2015
Lol.

You won't be awarded a B.Tech in accounting. Rather, you'd bag a B.sc.

Universities of technology also award Bsc. too you know?
Re: Difference Between B Tech And B Sc Accounting by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2015
Yes you will get a B.Tech Accounting and Yes ! B.Tech = B.sc.

The difference between B.Tech Accounting and B.Sc Accounting is that B.Tech is 5 years and B.Sc is 4 years.

Further questions ?
Re: Difference Between B Tech And B Sc Accounting by kelvinatkins(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Guitarlife:
Yes you will get a B.Tech Accounting and Yes ! B.Tech = B.sc.
The difference between B.Tech Accounting and B.Sc Accounting is that B.Tech is 5 years and B.Sc is 4 years.
Further questions ?
thanks boss, but my main concern is i have never seen or heard of any advert where b tech in accounting is listed as the requirement it is always B.a or Bsc
Re: Difference Between B Tech And B Sc Accounting by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
kelvinatkins:

thanks boss, but my main concern is i have never seen or heard of any advert where b tech in accounting is listed as the requirement it is always B.a or Bsc

Pls stop bothering urself over irrelevances. I have a B.Tech Electrical Engineering and most times advert placements specify B.Eng Electrical Eng. but then people with B.sc Elect and B.Tech also apply.

Since they are all bachelors degree it doesnt change a thing whether its Tech, Sc or Art.

Do you get ?

(1) (Reply)

Thread Closed / Kano To Partner ICAN On Accountants’ Training / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.