Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? (8251 Views)

Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman / I Want To Export Foodstuffs To The UK / Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by ekamavictor(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hello house, I recently got a contact in Germany who said I could send foodstuffs from here over there to be sold. I haven't done it before, don't know anyone who has either. I need advice on how to go about it,
How profitable it could be
And like how much should I start with and finally, mode of sending it down there.
Your advice is appreciatbly needed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by ymomoh: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
My dear what you need is export biz education. I will recommend a reputable exportation company in Nigeria for you,they train and help to execute any exportation contract for their student. Its a surest starting point for beginners. If you are interested call 08054810735
Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by forextrader9(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
ekamavictor:
Hello house, I recently got a contact in Germany who said I could send foodstuffs from here over there to be sold. I haven't done it before, don't know anyone who has either. I need advice on how to go about it,
And like how much should I start with and finally, mode of sending it down there.
hello am in usa,if u want to send it down here contact me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by chikkay200: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
forextrader9:
Hi, I am starting the exportation to USA very shortly. U can mailme on nuleafltd@gmail.com so we talk.

Cheers
Chike
Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
ekamavictor:
MINI EXPORTATION PROCESSES
SATUND® INTTERNATINONAL LOGISTICS
Are you an exporter or you have goods to export but don’t know how
to go about it?
We at satund international logistis are in exportation of any items
including dangerous goods, foodstuffs, weavon,cosmetic and
perishable etc to any parts of the world and deliver within 2 days
depend on the port and country of discarge.
We help in processing of documents such import and export
permit,also negociation of flat freight rate with airline. We ensure all
goods are repacks, monitor sign and stamp by necessary agencies
before exported.
Our charges are moderates in accordance with Handling Company. A
trial will convince you.
Satund® International Logistics,
Cargo Section,
MMI Airport,Ikeja,
Lagos.
Tel_+2348173319366 ,+2349032490147
E-mail_mrcdorv@gmail.com.
Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by flavourwole: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
I. Source 4 any foodstuff locally.as an exporter u need to buy @ cheapest rate.contact d pple ova dre ask 4 d foodstuff dey need.I ll get it 4. U here.Thanks.08029714968.....
Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by ekamavictor(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
forextrader9:
hi, I sent u a mail. Reply and let's get to work. Cheers.
Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by ekamavictor(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
flavourwole:
I. Source 4 any foodstuff locally.as an exporter u need to buy @ cheapest rate.contact d pple ova dre ask 4 d foodstuff dey need.I ll get it 4. U here.Thanks.08029714968.....
where's your location in nigeria
Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by Hasib04(m): 3:15am On Oct 31, 2018
I need someone who can teach me, how to start exportation of foodstuff business.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by CodeTemplar: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hasib04:
I need someone who can teach me, how to start exportation of foodstuff business.

I am interested in this also and wouldn't mind if you can share your knowledge so far with me.
I have been looking for companies that can package and sell for me over there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by Distribusiness(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
If it is you that looks for good tips that you can export foods to Germany, check my lessons on this blog: How To Get Great wealth Transshipping Packaged Edible Foods Abroad

https://investment4business..com/2019/01/exporting-from-nigeria.html

ekamavictor:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by Emmanuella1079: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hello every one I see some people asking for teaching and training on exportation business,, I teach and train in details,if you interested call 08103582517 let's get starred

1 Like

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by Aliciadebby: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=forextrader9 post=35172553]hello am in usa,if u want to send it down here contact me.[/quotie] I have some food stuffs to export too in case you are interested here is my number +2348103855454

1 Like

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by Dellaxlogistic: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
ekamavictor:

Hello please do contact me via my signature, I will give you a comprehensive details on how to go about ... That's what I do

1 Like

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by Dellaxlogistic: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
It is very easy with us ..contact me via the number on my signature

1 Like

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by Dellaxlogistic: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
We will provide you with every paper work needed to clear with any government agencies around the world . We help you ship and if you are in UEA,USA,UK,Germany,France ,SA etc we will deliver to your doorstep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by jose556(m): 3:19am On Aug 24, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
We will provide you with every paper work needed to clear with any government agencies around the world . We help you ship and if you are in UEA,USA,UK,Germany,France ,SA etc we will deliver to your doorstep

What are your charges for shipping to UK.
I ship chemical product (none hazardous) and food stuff too.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by Dellaxlogistic: 4:38am On Aug 24, 2020
jose556:

Contact via my signature ..let's talk better on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by Damonche4u: 6:57am On Aug 24, 2020
jose556:

WhatsApp me bro, 080-33-63-36-82 we need to talk, I gat something to discuss with u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by tozzkinnie: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2020
I need someone who can teach me how to start foodstuff exportation business and how to get potential customers.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by Alwaysglad(f): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
Please can I export food stuffs abroad from Port Harcourt?
Re: How Do I Export Foodstuffs Abroad? by DEMARCO1: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=Alwaysglad post=117500835]Please can I export food stuffs abroad from Port Harcourt?

Whatsapp or call 08163869098..

We can help you for the Logistics..

(1) (Reply)

Addax Plans $5bn Investment In Nigeria / Bank With Gtbank On Whatsapp / Who Is Richer Between Seun Osewa, Nairaland And Linda Ikeji,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.