Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

7 Things To Contend With If You Are To Succeed In Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Things To Contend With If You Are To Succeed In Life (708 Views)

7 Things I Wished I Was Told Before Graduating From The University / 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto / How To Succeed As A Contract Staff In Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Contend With If You Are To Succeed In Life by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
For the few years I have been privileged to spend on this earth, I have virtually tried non-stop to live a triumphant life, now while this is far from difficult, I noticed that there are factors that blind people and have caused them to come to good terms with failure. Even as everyone would like to be successful, not all would like to work towards it, owing to various factors that have been imbibed over the years. This article is targeted to all who have made up their minds to be successful (YOU). To be successful you must struggle to overcome these factors.

#1 – NEGATIVE CONFESSION

Look here! I am not talking about the 42 negative confessions of the goddess of truth and justice(for those who know about that issue) or being religious, the negative confession in this case is simply making wrong declarations, and negative speaking. As it is said “there is power in words”, note that. When you make negative confessions, trust me it is bound to manifest (probably one of natures’ laws or something). Now for instance, you wrote an exam and your grade got an F, then you say to yourself “I never do anything right, this happens every year, and next year would be no different, I am a failure” (sounds familiar?). Next year comes and you fail yet again. What message am I trying to convey? Declarations follow you accordingly. You don’t expect something negative and expect the best, it just isn’t possible. Strive to oppose this factor by speaking positively even when situations are overwhelming. For example you could say, “I just have to put more effort, next year would have a pleasing result”. You would be surprised with how much power positive confessions have over your life.
Read more here
https://www.rivprojectonline.com/blog/2015/06/25/7-things-to-contend-with-if-you-are-to-succeed-in-life/

(1) (Reply)

JK Michaels Interview / Attention: Senior Engineers/ Supervisors/ Managers/ HR Reps / Urgent Help!!! Need Knowledge Of Major Internet Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.