Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy Grand - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy Grand (720 Views)

How To Bypass Google Verification On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime / How Can I Change The Imei Of My Samsung Galaxy? / I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy Grand by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 26, 2015
i have tried google for solution to this but the solutions am getting are different and confusing..pls any idea
Re: Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy Grand by Tolzeal(m): 2:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Ifyikillz:
i have tried google for solution to this but the solutions am getting are different and confusing..pls any idea

What do you mean confusing??
Re: Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy Grand by Visocrate(m): 2:42am On Jun 26, 2015
you need mobile uncle or mtk and android rooter did the same to my phone now flexing with it in bb subscription in fact the best plan so far Glo
Re: Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy Grand by Baroba(m): 3:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Cam you root with mobile uncle? I thought it was for tweaking imei of MTK devices, I stand corrected..
Re: Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy Grand by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

What do you mean confusing??
can you help pls
wen I say confusing I mean different methods per site and at d end no positive reviews. and they are mostly computer methods...
Re: Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy Grand by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2015
Visocrate:
you need mobile uncle or mtk and android rooter did the same to my phone now flexing with it in bb subscription in fact the best plan so far Glo
mobile uncle and android rooter? dats all I need, got both now, how do I go bout it?
Re: Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy Grand by Tolzeal(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Ifyikillz:

can you help pls
wen I say confusing I mean different methods per site and at d end no positive reviews. and they are mostly computer methods...

off course most times you use a Pc to root phones like sammy lg ...Ir generally top OEMs.

Use any method that tell to use ODIN .
Also, Know the your Phone variant before using a method. If it's international or other county's variant.
Re: Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy Grand by kazzonline: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Download king root apk form onhanx .net install,put on your stable internet and root simple
Re: Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy Grand by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
kazzonline:
Download king root apk form onhanx .net install,put on your stable internet and root simple
Tnks will giv dat a trial

(1) (Reply)

What Reasonable Android Phone With Decent Features And Camera Can I Get For 25k / Help: Troidvpn Connects But Doesn't Browse! / Are These The 3 MAJOR Tablets With 2GB Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.