Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Addax Petroleum Development Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Addax Petroleum Development Company (2415 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Help Me: I Just Received A Job Offer From Addax Petroleum Nigeria / 2015 Addax Petroleum Summer Internship (APIP 2015) Apply HERE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addax Petroleum Development Company by ayorinde8(f): 2:51am On Jun 26, 2015
Please,does anyone in the house knows abt their recruitment
Re: Addax Petroleum Development Company by weirdtee: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Addax is not recruiting for now.they just laid off over 73 staff last May due to drop in global oil prices.Will update the forum on these.
Re: Addax Petroleum Development Company by Saved2Serve: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
@ayorinde yes i know what u could be asking for... actually they are recruiting for one field through an outsourcing firm. I called their office (outsourcing coy) and they confirmed it that they are recruiting for addax. The advert was gonna last for just a week. I had to reconfirm from my friend who is a manager with addax for i know they layed off up to 80 personnels. he said yes but with a third party man power firm but it is not for much publicity. I told my cousin about it, and how to apply. goodluck.
ayorinde8:
Re: Addax Petroleum Development Company by Owiii(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
ayorinde8:
Please have you applied, if yes can you send me details. Am a mechanical engineer. Hoping to hear from hear from you. Thank you
Re: Addax Petroleum Development Company by Owiii(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Saved2Serve:
@ayorinde yes i know what u could be asking for... actually they are recruiting for one field through an outsourcing firm. I called their office (outsourcing coy) and they confirmed it that they are recruiting for addax. The advert was gonna last for just a week. I had to reconfirm from my friend who is a manager with addax for i know they layed off up to 80 personnels. he said yes but with a third party man power firm but it is not for much publicity. I told my cousin about it, and how to apply.
goodluck.
How do we apply sir. Awaiting your response. Thank you
Re: Addax Petroleum Development Company by engineergifto: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Saved2Serve:
@ayorinde yes i know what u could be asking for... actually they are recruiting for one field through an outsourcing firm. I called their office (outsourcing coy) and they confirmed it that they are recruiting for addax. The advert was gonna last for just a week. I had to reconfirm from my friend who is a manager with addax for i know they layed off up to 80 personnels. he said yes but with a third party man power firm but it is not for much publicity. I told my cousin about it, and how to apply. goodluck.
pls how do we apply? you can whatsapp me on 07039053542
Re: Addax Petroleum Development Company by kelzabel(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Pls I wudnt mind if u told me ow 2 apply.i'd b forever grateful.pls here's my number 08078938314

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Business Development Officer / Graduate Customer Support Office At Hotels.ng / Sales Rep Needed Urgently. Pays N45,000 Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.