Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Which One Will You Kill First? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which One Will You Kill First? (567 Views)

Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife / Which Rat Will You Kill First? / Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Will You Kill First? by Omoocash(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2015
WHICH RAT WILL U kILL FIRST. BE SINCERE. You just finished the days's work and returned home to see 6 rats. The first was eating your BSc Certificate, the 2nd rat was eating your NYSC Certificate, the 3rd rat was eating ur Marriage certificate, the 4th was eating ur Land and house documents, the 5th was eating ur Visa to travel for a multi-billion dollar project and the 6th was eating ur Bible/Quran.WHICH ONE WILL U KILL FIRST AND WHY?.
Re: Which One Will You Kill First? by mrwiddy(m): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2015
grin lolz,i will first kil d one eating my quran
Re: Which One Will You Kill First? by Tallesty1(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Nah Eating Competition?

Then nah to eat the rats.

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Kill First? by ZaraBrains(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2015
I will stop assuming it will happen smiley
Re: Which One Will You Kill First? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Na to fleet pesticides sharpaly sharpaly
Re: Which One Will You Kill First? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2015
Na to call my people 4 village make dem stop all dis kin play
Re: Which One Will You Kill First? by Jayboi(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2015
the one wey dey eat my visa o

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter From A Mechanic To A Pepper Seller / Lwkm.....boko Haram Boys / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Make A Woman Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.