Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nicki Minaj Is 5O Shades Of Hotness In These New Pool Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Is 5O Shades Of Hotness In These New Pool Photoshoot (5261 Views)

Yemi Alade Serves Hotness In Denim-on-denim Outfit / This Rmd's Transformation Is 'all Shades Of Evil' / Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Is 5O Shades Of Hotness In These New Pool Photoshoot by harveypienews: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Oh my...Nicki Minaj loves to pose in the semi-nude for all her social media fans to see. The 32-year-old songstress uploaded more eye-catching shots that showed her in near-naked state during a recent photo shoot by the pool.
Nicki's love for denim showed while wearing a skimpy bra made from the material and matching high-rise shorts.

Super hot..More ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/nicki-minaj-is-5o-shades-of-hotness-in.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Is 5O Shades Of Hotness In These New Pool Photoshoot by sochey(f): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2019
I prefer Nicki to cardi
If you listen carefully to cardi songs, you will see trash hits. I mean, apart from the first bodak yellow(money move) that got her high in the industry. But Nicki spits fire.

My view though grin

Bdw, she looks hawt in this pic! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating / Actress Uploaded A Pant-less Photos Of Herself On Instagram / Tiwa Savage Out And About New Look [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.