Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Married And Faithful Club - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married And Faithful Club (1972 Views)

This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married And Faithful Club by santos247(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Most Men are unfaithful !!!!!!!!!
HArdly can a married man stay without cheating
There are no more virgins in the land
Relationship without sex is near impossible
If He has not undressed you, then its likely He is impotent
These are many more are the tales that have dominated discussions here on nairaland and other social media platforms. Even the innocent are gradually settling for the false premises. Somebody said, when a lie has been told repeatedly, it gradually assume the status of being the truth.
In the midst of so much infidelity in marriage, sexual pervasion among the youths etc, i can bodly confirm that there are lots and lots of youths who have refused to cave into the world's standards. MAny have their reasons ranging from: Spiritual values; Moral standards and personal decency.
Are you there and have been standing for what the real truth is, lets go here and give a shout out. This will encourage those at the brink of compromise to stay strong. We overcome by....words of our testimony....
Here are a few of mine:
[code][/code]
The greatest factor that has helped me is my Love for God: As a young boy growing up, i had lots and lots of moments i would have compromised sexually, but each time i remeber how God has been faithful to me, i withdraw myself.....CAmpus things, NYSC things, Being a Banker etc...Lots of girls frolicking around you... shocked
If you can keep off sex in your relationship, then you would be able to resist any other woman. I have been away from home as a married man for over 1yr and despite series of temptations, I have been able to hold myself. I know i will even till i return........
Guys, let us tell ourselves the truth....We can !!!!!
He works in us both to will and to do..........
MArried and faithful dudes, lets have your words..........

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married And Faithful Club by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2015
santos247:
Most Men are unfaithful !!!!!!!!!
HArdly can a married man stay without cheating
There are no more virgins in the land
Relationship without sex is near impossible
If He has not undressed you, then its likely He is impotent
These are many more are the tales that have dominated discussions here on nairaland and other social media platforms. Even the innocent are gradually settling for the false premises. Somebody said, when a lie has been told repeatedly, it gradually assume the status of being the truth.
In the midst of so much infidelity in marriage, sexual pervasion among the youths etc, i can bodly confirm that there are lots and lots of youths who have refused to cave into the world's standards. MAny have their reasons ranging from: Spiritual values; Moral standards and personal decency.
Are you there and have been standing for what the real truth is, lets go here and give a shout out. This will encourage those at the brink of compromise to stay strong. We overcome by....words of our testimony....
Here are a few of mine:
[code][/code]
The greatest factor that has helped me is my Love for God: As a young boy growing up, i had lots and lots of moments i would have compromised sexually, but each time i remeber how God has been faithful to me, i withdraw myself.....CAmpus things, NYSC things, Being a Banker etc...Lots of girls frolicking around you... shocked
If you can keep off sex in your relationship, then you would be able to resist any other woman. I have been away from home as a married man for over 1yr and despite series of temptations, I have been able to hold myself. I know i will even till i return........
Guys, let us tell ourselves the truth....We can !!!!!
He works in us both to will and to do..........
MArried and faithful dudes, lets have your words..........

nice one!
But you didnt tell us truthfully what you do to with hold it.
Pls dont just say Grace of God. Give details.
People wànk, Fact!

Thats why we have ràpist, pedophiles ràping young girls and boys.
When they no longer can hold it, they turn to kids.
And they say konji na bastard!

Pls, when the scrotum is full, wànk the sh1t off.
Stop carry weapon of destruction everywhere.
Its your BODY and you have every right to touch every part you so wished.
There is no sin in that!

But moderation is key, i didnt give you permission to peel the kini.

4 Likes

Re: Married And Faithful Club by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2015
FTC...good piece...really great piece
Re: Married And Faithful Club by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2015
zaragal:
FTC...good piece...really great piece

Dis guy above me did ojoro ooo embarassed cry
Re: Married And Faithful Club by Kimoni: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Great to know there are still people who believe men can be faithful. Good one OP

Faithful men out there, the floor is yours!

Encourage someone today

1 Like

Re: Married And Faithful Club by imurboss: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Very nice to see this coming from a man.....very rare too. Keep it up
Re: Married And Faithful Club by Jamean(f): 6:09am On Jun 27, 2015
... Yet some people have resigned to the fact that all men are unfaithful. I choose not to believe that.

Wonderful thread, yet it is still just page 0. The guys can't come around because this is not their deal. If it was about some trashy things thread would have gotten to 10pages.

A faithful man; who can find.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married And Faithful Club by cotmag(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2015
I am very proud to be a faithful married man. It takes the grace of God to be faithful. What baffles me most is the way single ladies hover around married men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married And Faithful Club by dangotesmummy: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
why is this thread scanty like this wink

bet my son is faithful sha grin grin grin
Re: Married And Faithful Club by uptoHim(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good one Sir!
Though I'm not yet married, but I have had two great no sex relationships. When I say great relationships, I know what I'm saying! The first just got married last December. It was very difficult for her to bid me a final goodbye, even till her wedding day. And the second one? Till today, 2 years after we parted, she has never stopped talking about us getting back together. Yes, I brought them up here so that some of you that think "everyone is doing it" would have a second thought. And you might ask why the relationships didn't last forever. Well, I have learnt that some people can come into your life just for a season, and not for a lifetime. And you have to accept it that way.

When I talk about no sex for the single and faithfulness for the married, I'm talking about decency, honest, and purity. Not masturbation, emotional cheating or secrete lust. Am I normal? YES! More normal than all the larger percentage of unfaithful and sexually irresponsible men on earth. Yes, I'm normal... well endowed and sexually healthy! How do I know? I'm educated, well informed and very much 'aware' of my body. The urge and temptations do come, many times, but I don't and will never succumb to it. Am I a kid? No! I'm a grown man, around 30yrs!

And let me also tell you that as a single guy, I'm talking about a fornication free life here, no fingering, sulking, smooching or any of those immoral things many do and still tell you they are not Bleep ing! Do I get opportunities? Yes! More than you could imagine. I'm certain from my secondary sch senior prefect days, SUG universities day, NYSC too many free and available sex days, till today that I'm doing very well in my career, I have been practically(not green light) chyked by not less than 20 females(single and married). No exageration pls! Don't think I'm rigid or too unemotional. No! I have more female friends than even so many so called players. What do I do with them? Same thing I do with my many male friends. Friendship knows no gender. And I know the lines that shouldn't be crossed for their own good and mine as well.

My point is; I have the grounds to follow the general belief on this cheating and sex sex of a tradition thing, but no. It is not my life. I will only pull down my boxers for that woman that walked down the isle with me. Of a truth, she go hear am. Lol. Until she comes, it's me and my career, and the lives I will be touching positively on daily basis.
I'm not the holier than thou type. In fact, though God is my utmost, but I'm not the too churchous type.

A faithful or no sex relationship is very wonderful. In fact, if you have not practised faithfulness or experienced something greater than sex in lady, you have not dated at all. Life is a decision. Live it strongly and courageously! Live it for God. Live your life on your personal principles. Faithfulness pays! Virginity is priceless! Keep yourself for who you should keep it for. If you have strayed, retrace! Now! And for those who are faithful and keeping themselves, you are not alone. And don let anyone deceive you! If anyone talks too much, shut him or her up/out. When you allow people to keep speaking, you keep reducing! Be firm in your decisions!

N/B
If you don't believe me, it's you business!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married And Faithful Club by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
The holy spirit just revealed to me that you are my missing rib grin.what took you so long?
uptoHim:
Good one Sir!
Though I'm not yet married, but I have had two great no sex relationships. When I say great relationships, I know what I'm saying! The first just got married last December. It was very difficult for her to bid me a final goodbye, even till her wedding day. And the second one? Till today, 2 years after we parted, she has never stopped talking about us getting back together. Yes, I brought them up here so that some of you that think "everyone is doing it" would have a second thought. And you might ask why the relationships didn't last forever. Well, I have learnt that some people can come into your life just for a season, and not for a lifetime. And you have to accept it that way.

When I talk about no sex for the single and faithfulness for the married, I'm talking about decency, honest, and purity. Not masturbation, emotional cheating or secrete lust. Am I normal? YES! More normal than all the larger percentage of unfaithful and sexually irresponsible men on earth. Yes, I'm normal... well endowed and sexually healthy! How do I know? I'm educated, well informed and very much 'aware' of my body. The urge and temptations do come, many times, but I don't and will never succumb to it. Am I a kid? No! I'm a grown man, around 30yrs!

And let me also tell you that as a single guy, I'm talking about a fornication free life here, no fingering, sulking, smooching or any of those immoral things many do and still tell you they are not Bleep ing! Do I get opportunities? Yes! More than you could imagine. I'm certain from my secondary sch senior prefect days, SUG universities day, NYSC too many free and available sex days, till today that I'm doing very well in my career, I have been practically(not green light) chyked by not less than 20 females(single and married). No exageration pls! Don't think I'm rigid or too unemotional. No! I have more female friends than even so many so called players. What do I do with them? Same thing I do with my many male friends. Friendship knows no gender. And I know the lines that shouldn't be crossed for their own good and mine as well.

My point is, I have the grounds to follow the general belief on this cheating and sex sex of a tradition thing, but no. It is not my life. I will only pull down my boxers for that woman that walked down the isle with me. Of a truth, she go hear am. Lol. Until she comes, it's me and my career, and the lives I will be touching positively on daily basis.
I'm not the holier than thou type. In fact, though God is my utmost all, but I'm not the too churchous type.

A faithful or no sex relationship is very wonderful. In fact, if you have not practised faithfulness or experienced somethings greater than sex in lady, you have not dated at all. Life is a decision. Live is strongly and courageously! Live it for God. Live your personal principle on! Faithfulness pays! Virginity is priceless! Keep yourself for who you should keep it for. If you have strayed, retrace! Now! And for those who are faithful and keeping themselves, you are not alone. And don let anyone deceive you! If anyone talks too much, shut him or her up/out. When you allow people to keep speaking, you keep reducing! Be firm in your decisions!

N/B

1 Like

Re: Married And Faithful Club by 2goodbobo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Two years in marriage and still counting wink

4 Likes

Re: Married And Faithful Club by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
uptoHim:
Good one Sir!

My point is, I have the grounds to follow the general belief on this cheating and sex sex of a tradition thing, but no. It is not my life. I will only pull down my boxers for that woman that walked down the isle with me. Of a truth, she go hear am. Lol. Until she comes, it's me and my career, and the lives I will be touching positively on daily basis.
I'm not the holier than thou type. In fact, though God is my utmost all, but I'm not the too churchous type.

A faithful or no sex relationship is very wonderful. In fact, if you have not practised faithfulness or experienced somethings greater than sex in lady, you have not dated at all. Life is a decision. Live is strongly and courageously! Live it for God. Live your personal principle on! Faithfulness pays! Virginity is priceless! Keep yourself for who you should keep it for. If you have strayed, retrace! Now! And for those who are faithful and keeping themselves, you are not alone. And don let anyone deceive you! If anyone talks too much, shut him or her up/out. When you allow people to keep speaking, you keep reducing! Be firm in your decisions!

N/B

nice one bro.i agree wt u cos the fact remains that if you dont engage in promiscuity u stand to shine more in life and have a less stressful life cos i normally tel pple that what u hvnt tasted wont be hungrying you morese if u hv sex wt smone b4 marriage it makes d marriage loose its sweetness easily. so bro jisie ike(keep it up)cos its nt easy.

3 Likes

Re: Married And Faithful Club by santos247(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2015
onyaigo:
The holy spirit just revealed to me that you are my missing rib grin.what took you so long?

HUmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, God works in mysterious ways wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Married And Faithful Club by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
cool
santos247:

HUmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, God works in mysterious ways wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Married And Faithful Club by Agbaletu: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is my Eight years of being married and God has always been faithful.
Why should i betray my wife and children just because of five minutes enjoyment?....Never!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married And Faithful Club by Stillfire: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Unfortunately, the morally decrepit males make the loudest noise with their female enablers, thereby tarnishing your image.
They want everyone to be like their satanic selves. You faithful men need to speak out more and attack those sexual deviants spoiling manhood. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married And Faithful Club by Adaezeagu(f): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmmm......... Nice topic
Re: Married And Faithful Club by uptoHim(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
onyaigo:

Hahhahaa, pls tell the holy spirit to reveal it to me too. Me sef get spiritual eyes to hear Him. Thank you o.
Re: Married And Faithful Club by uptoHim(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
duchess25:
nice one bro.i agree wt u cos the fact remains that if you dont engage in promiscuity u stand to shine more in life and have a less stressful life cos i normally tel pple that what u hvnt tasted wont be hungrying you morese if u hv sex wt smone b4 marriage it makes d marriage loose its sweetness easily. so bro jisie ike(keep it up)cos its nt easy.

Exactly! They really don't know what sexual immorality takes away from them. Tanks. A gam ejisiriri ike gbanahu onwunwa ikwa iko obula

2 Likes

Re: Married And Faithful Club by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
uptoHim:

Exactly! They really don't know what sexual immorality takes away from them. Tanks. A gam ejisiriri ike gbanahu onwunwa ikwa iko obula
amen chukwu ga enyere gi aka.

1 Like

Re: Married And Faithful Club by sthugo: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
I love this

Its all about control
Re: Married And Faithful Club by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Where dem guys dey na?? Coming here to read new updates, but none undecided sad

It's a week thread was opened yet e never pass one page? undecided
Re: Married And Faithful Club by Jamean(f): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Where dem guys dey na?? Coming here to read new updates, but none undecided sad

It's a week thread was opened yet e never pass one page? undecided

They can't come. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands undecided
Re: Married And Faithful Club by jmoore(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Ain't married but I can't even picture myself cheating on my wife. It can't happen, it must not happen and it will not happen.
The only woman that is qualified to have sex with me is the one that has been joined to me in holy matrimony

jmoore:
I am not married yet.
I will definitely be a faithful husband.
I cherish sexual purity which is one of the reasons I have kept a 'clean sheet' as a single man.

Strength lies in your faithfulness while cheating reveals how weak you are.

4 Likes

Re: Married And Faithful Club by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Jamean:

They can't come. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Married And Faithful Club by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Lol. Just chill,you will start seeing things soon.
uptoHim:

Hahhahaa, pls tell the holy spirit to reveal it to me too. Me sef get spiritual eyes to hear Him. Thank you o.
Re: Married And Faithful Club by ladyju(f): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2015
That's good my dear op, keep it up
Re: Married And Faithful Club by uptoHim(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
onyaigo:
Lol. Just chill,you will start seeing things soon.

No wahala. I dey wait.
Re: Married And Faithful Club by dBard: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Being faithful to Ur spouse isn't so difficult tho it isn't by our power but by God's Grace.
Bin married a while n faithful and will continue so by God's Mercies.

#faithfullymarried

1 Like

Re: Married And Faithful Club by efemenaslectura: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin

see as the thread light. grin

But they can rave and rant on the thread about being female in nigeria like their lives depend on it grin
Re: Married And Faithful Club by twoMcfemad: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
I have got so many opportunities to cheat before and after I got married. But thank God I didn't and I won't.

This is the secret, what is in that lady that is not in my wife? My wife has triple of it.

As a matter of fact, she's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!

Three years on and still counting.

May God help me and other faithful partners out there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! have you seen these kids??? / Wife Caught Husband Pleasuring Himself, His Excuse Will Surprise You / Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.