Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Help!nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Lost My Items - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Lost My Items (744 Views)

Nipost Adopts 3 Word Addresses / NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! / Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Lost My Items by xzibukz(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2015
solved
thanks. a
Re: Help!nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Lost My Items by xzibukz(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2015
seun lalasticlala toluxa1 surveycash
pls help!!!
Re: Help!nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Lost My Items by toluxa1(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2015
First of all, I'll suggest you goto Ilorin General post office to check for your item before anything,regardless of the online tracking report. Don't tell them anything about the online tracking report just say you came for your parcel.
Try that first let's see.

I used to have the phone number of some of their executives but it seems I lost it. You can call their HQ to tender a complaints. I'll try and get it.
Re: Help!nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Lost My Items by Infomizer(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2015
I agree with Toluxa1

There might be a mix up somewhere!

1 Like

Re: Help!nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Lost My Items by xzibukz(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2015
toluxa1:
First of all, I'll suggest you goto Ilorin General post office to check for your item before anything,regardless of the online tracking report. Don't tell them anything about the online tracking report just say you came for your parcel.
Try that first let's see.

I used to have the phone number of some of their executives but it seems I lost it. You can call their HQ to tender a complaints. I'll try and get it.

Thanks,that work

(1) (Reply)

Car Air Freshener Biz Is Lucrative / Is There Any Logistics Company For Local Delivery In Abuja? / Cucumber Dicing Machine Potato Washing Peeling Equipment Razorfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.