Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,382 members, 7,864,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Guys In The House Help Your Fellow Guy With This. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys In The House Help Your Fellow Guy With This. (550 Views)

Update About The Njaba Guy With US Visa That Committed Suicide Today!!! / Doctors In The House, Help Me. / Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys In The House Help Your Fellow Guy With This. by ahamonyeka(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2015
Can anyone help me with herb that can help me last longer on sex cos I hardly last up to 15mins on a woman which I don't like I feel am nit satisfying the woman the way she want.I use to take tramadol though it works but,I don't want to be using any thing drug cos after using tramadol it makes ne feel sleepy and week at times when I take gin it works but not always even Iav tried all those ones aboki sells yet they don't work it only makes me go to toilet frequently.please guys any herb medication you know that work for me?
Re: Guys In The House Help Your Fellow Guy With This. by dawnomike(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2015
You need complete phyto-energizer good supplement. ... Look for how to get it. All things been equal, it should curb d problem.
All the best

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House Help Your Fellow Guy With This. by tforever(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
alright boss here is the deal there is a herbal product called vitolize for men and berry nectar these are proven product that will help your condition and they have no side effects. for info on how to get them and price text me on 08131195769.
Re: Guys In The House Help Your Fellow Guy With This. by Brownzola(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
To get Complete phyto energizer meet me on whatapp or call. I have used it and it is really effective. It has no side effect as it was made with plant nutrient. 070350701971.

(1) (Reply)

Goat Gives Birth To Human In Ghana / Cure To Loss Of Smell Needed / The Health Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.