Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Business Advice ???? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advice ???? (515 Views)

Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed / Game Center Business, Advice Pls / Want To Succeed In Business? Read The Best Business Advice From Aliko Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Advice ???? by DaBullIT(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2015
[b] i have this very crucial issue to talk about and i intend to vehemently condemn Nairaland users , smellos and the elebis

Nairaland is an open forum, where people share ideas , opinions , suggestions and communicate

Lots of people have shared their success stories, i am talking about employments, relationships and stuffs and we are all happy to read such good news every once in a while

However i am disappointed that despite being a forum for the enlightened , Some hard core , idiotic folks still come here with their Rass african mentality and spew rubbish

What the heck is with pay me something before i give you something mentality , Must you announce that you have a link or an idea? only to beg for some token ?

I for one i am very frustrated , I needed some urgent information for series of business ideas , I could ask google and come up with blogs , but i wanted ideas and experiences , suggestions and advises from people who have it to offer

Only to be told to pay a token ? I can afford that token , but why would i pay you ? You are not being charged to Use Nairaland, and when you do make money off Nairaland, do you pay returns to Mr Seun Osewa ?

Recharge card bulk pin sellers , some idiots asking me to call or send mail , Why can't you share that info here where i requested it ? those who need it see it and if they can't cope they'll run out of business and learn

Business idea , an eediot is asking me to pay into a UBA account , Why would i just throw away my money for something that probably wouldn't even help me ?

Location for something , Eediots asking for funds to search , I mean how many beggers are really amongst us ?

My point is , we need to let go of this Pay me something first Mentality , The news you read, your posts, your memberships and stuffs are all free , Do not come here and try to make money off people , If your advice helps , i am pretty sure people with good soul will PM you later to thank you and conveniently reward you accordingly

So i suggest anyone who tries to ask for money in return for off google information should be blocked and banned, It's almost like Almajiris are on every topic and every forum here , this should be stopped at once before they de-rep Nairaland

Yours Truly

DaBullIT[/b]

1 Like

Re: Business Advice ???? by forextrader9(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
[b] i have this very crucial issue to talk about and i intend to vehemently condemn Nairaland users , smellos and the elebis

Nairaland is an open forum, where people share ideas , opinions , suggestions and communicate

Lots of people have shared their success stories, i am talking about employments, relationships and stuffs and we are all happy to read such good news every once in a while

However i am disappointed that despite being a forum for the enlightened , Some hard core , idiotic folks still come here with their Rass african mentality and spew rubbish

What the heck is with pay me something before i give you something mentality , Must you announce that you have a link or an idea? only to beg for some token ?

I for one i am very frustrated , I needed some urgent information for series of business ideas , I could ask google and come up with blogs , but i wanted ideas and experiences , suggestions and advises from people who have it to offer

Only to be told to pay a token ? I can afford that token , but why would i pay you ? You are not being charged to Use Nairaland, and when you do make money off Nairaland, do you pay returns to Mr Seun Osewa ?

Recharge card bulk pin sellers , some idiots asking me to call or send mail , Why can't you share that info here where i requested it ? those who need it see it and if they can't cope they'll run out of business and learn

Business idea , an eediot is asking me to pay into a UBA account , Why would i just throw away my money for something that probably wouldn't even help me ?

Location for something , Eediots asking for funds to search , I mean how many beggers are really amongst us ?

My point is , we need to let go of this Pay me something first Mentality , The news you read, your posts, your memberships and stuffs are all free , Do not come here and try to make money off people , If your advice helps , i am pretty sure people with good soul will PM you later to thank you and conveniently reward you accordingly

So i suggest anyone who tries to ask for money in return for off google information should be blocked and banned, It's almost like Almajiris are on every topic and every forum here , this should be stopped at once before they de-rep Nairaland

Yours Truly

DaBullIT[/b]
guess you don't know information is expensive. If you can google it why not simply do so and save the person stress.

1 Like

Re: Business Advice ???? by DaBullIT(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
forextrader9:
guess you don't know information is expensive. If you can google it why not simply do so and save the person stress.

3 assumptions

1 you are one of them
2 You didn't read what i wrote
3 If you read, you did not understand

Every topic is on google , i said that much however a place where i can ask questions and get answers from real people is why i choose to post on here , not to offer money to anyone
and if Information is that expensive , I do not want to buy , afterall most of that information is just crap on crap they download the information they sell not first hand experience

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / I Would Like To Export Seeds,vegetables, Palm Cooking Oil To Nigeria / Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms To N60,000/$300 Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.