Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks (2295 Views)

I Love My Dogs! / Help! My Dogs Are Infested With Ticks! / Help, My Dogs Are Dying!!! 4 Dogs In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by muyeskin(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2015
This is no Illusion. I am damn serious. You don't need to comment if you don't understand. My dogs died to Parvo Virus in the space of one week. This isn't because i didn't attend to them, but became a victim of one of the fake VET we've got in time. I had two female lovely dogs (A Rot and a German shepherd) by the name Shona and Nellie. Shona was 6 months while Nellie was 4 months both lovely and healthy. I am a lover of dogs and also working to become a breeder (Not for the income) but to let people know how lovely dogs can be. I was already fond of my dogs to the extent that all my family members, staff at work and people around call me by their names (Daddy Nellie and Shona). I go home at random to check on them and feed them as at when due. I gave them routines every morning and they've both adjusted to it well. Nellie wakes me up every morning while Shona sees me off to the gate with an Hi5 before departing. My dogs are so lovely to the extent that everybody had started booking for their Pups (Both old and young). They were vaccinated to date and looks happy always. So as not to bore you, It all happened when i needed to travel to Lagos to check on my Ailing father. Nellie started vomitting and wouldn't eat her favourite meal (Turkey and Egg). I was so disturbed and couldn't travel back because my father was on drip and needs attention. I called a Vet who after administering some injections claimed Nellie can't survive the illness. What is the cause? I asked then but he couldn't give me an answer as expected. All he told me was to move Shona from that premises which i immediately instructed my brother to. To my surprise, Shona picked it up. I almost ran mad as my father was not getting better due to his increased BP (199/138). I called someone who was to help get another Vet but still got a substandard one. All he was asking me was to send money if i was to save My Shona. i kept sending as instructed and me brother confirmed he kept passing several injections into her body but no improvent. At a point, i felt it was a curse and i started praying cos i didn't wish to lose Shona at all. I at one point in time remembered i had Prodegee on my contact who i immediately contacted but was kinda late because my lovely Shona was already vomitting blood. he gave me some advise which i sent to the yeye vet but was proving to me that he is a professional. The night i heard that Shona was dead, It was as if everything was over. Blood stopped flowing as i was out of this world. Not because of the money i had spent on the dogs but because my dogs had grown to become a family. I come here often to learn and see people's view about making one's dog better. I have learnt from series of thread and posters. Now i only see this dogs in my dream and at times hear them bark in the real world. "My Dogs are truly dead but sincerely i still hear their barks around me". I am willing to get another set of dogs but only need a trustworthy seller. i don't mind adopting dogs too from a tired breeder or lover of dogs. My location is Ilorin and i sure know i will back bounce back soon. I chose not to present myself on this thread because i want to be sure i have at least 90% of what it means to care for dogs.
I believe you must have learnt one thing or the other from this thread. Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2015
And you didn't sue that doctor? I remember when I lost PUMA, I almost ran mad and ever since, am still unable to get a perfect replacement for her.
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by muyeskin(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Tydies:
And you didn't sue that doctor? I remember when I lost PUMA, I almost ran mad and ever since, am still unable to get a perfect replacement for her.

My Brother, You know this is Nigeria. Things like that don't work here. I just had to let go. sad

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by Prodeegee(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
i feel your pain.

you should get a replacement

sorry about your loss

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by muyeskin(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Prodeegee:
i feel your pain.

you should get a replacement

sorry about your loss

I will Bro. Thanks.
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by smileysmiles(f): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
cry sorry

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by muyeskin(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
smileysmiles:
cry sorry

Thanks Ma'am
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by tobolos(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
I showed one the exit door when he came with a 2nd shot vaccine 2 weeks to expiring date.Thank God I was at home.
The vaccine was even placed in a small cooler without ice.
Real vets don't lay empasis on monetary gains,they do all they can to keep the pets hale and hearty first.

2 Likes

Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by muyeskin(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
tobolos:
I showed one the exit door when he came with a 2nd shot vaccine 2 weeks to expiring date.Thank God I was at home.
The vaccine was even placed in a small cooler without ice.
Real vets don't lay empasis on monetary gains,they do all they can to keep the pets hale and hearty first.

Thanks o. Very correct. One has to be extra careful now
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by pmadise(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bros I really empathise with u having initiated myself into this fun filled realm recently too. Pls take heart, be strong and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by muyeskin(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
pmadise:
Bros I really empathise with u having initiated myself into this fun filled realm recently too. Pls take heart, be strong and move on.

Thanks Bro, really appreciate
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
@muyeskin, I have a 10 months old female Rott for sale. Selling her because I am relocating, you will also get a 8 months male Boerboel for free.
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by muyeskin(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Enochbreed:
@muyeskin, I have a 10 months old female Rott for sale. Selling her because I am relocating, you will also get a 8 months male Boerboel for free.

Your location and contact for more discussion Sir
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by muyeskin(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Enochbreed:

I still hope to hear from you. My number is currently my signature (Simply decode Sir)
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by bonetalk(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2015
quite pathetic, sorry for the loss, I wish u get another good replacement for them soon
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by lacicrips(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sorry for your loss, man. I can't imagine losing Brown, my dog. It would be devastating.
Would have given you one if I bred dogs, but I don't. Just have one male companion.

Do you have photos of them before they died?
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by muyeskin(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
bonetalk:
quite pathetic, sorry for the loss, I wish u get another good replacement for them soon

Thanks Bro, really appreciate
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by muyeskin(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
lacicrips:
Sorry for your loss, man. I can't imagine losing Brown, my dog. It would be devastating.
Would have given you one if I bred dogs, but I don't. Just have one male companion.

Do you have photos of them before they died?

Thanks Bro. I had pictures but misplaced my memory card while I was in Lagos. It was slowing down my device and I had to remove it. Couldn't find it when I got back to Ilorin
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by wahabdisu: 1:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: My Dogs Are Dead But I Still See Them And Hear Their Barks by powchiey(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Xory 4 ur loss bro... God will help u get replacements dat wud live longer... But ar u sure its parvo dat killed dem bot or som oda causes?... Kos parvo most tyms coms wit bloody stool and vomiting... If is vomiting blood prabli dey ingested somting dat led to dat condition which is closest to hematemesis ...

(1) (Reply)

Gigantic Black Caucasian Male...a Must See!! / Top Quality Lhasa Apso Puppies Ready For New Homes!!! / A Newly Discovered Amimal... Suggest A Name For It Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.