Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years (19960 Views)

Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years by ayusco85(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Cyriloha:

I wonder what I was thinking. ...but anyway is someone that knows you that will kill you

Be more careful next time
Re: Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
vheMa:
Give me his penis,I have something to do with itangry
girl wetin the work you.
Re: Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years by OfficialIYANU(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
You didn't hear from YOUR OWN SON for 2 years yet you kept pumping money! For God sakes who gave this guy the money? Which brain did he use to make it?!
Re: Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years by jonagaga(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
damilo12:
Become a famous web-developer in a few weeks. All you have to do is to click http://www.damilo12..com
abeg na gbaqyi u b?

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years by abercrombie(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
undecidedIraanu

I still rep #PDP
Re: Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years by chachanga: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
BULLSH!T....

wich kain shortage sad business be dat....Snatch & Feed a dudefor 24months shocked grin? kindergatttens!!

thatawhy crime don't pay...especially for stewpid jerkoffss...

thank God for the boy they got nabbed grin...

meanwhile...that some ish...

can't imagine adopting (sorry, abDucting) some hairy dude and feeding his arse for years....that's lame, man undecided!

shie only happens in Nigeria
Re: Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years by LordReed(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thank God he wasn't killed.
Re: Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years by spenca: 4:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Bail keh? They ought to have been denied bail
Re: Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years by Richmond996: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2015
People should try to use Google for goodness sake. Go and read up on how to get your visa by yourself. American embassy have a website for Christ sake. Why will you leave your son ,who is leaving the country (maybe for d first time) to study abroad for your assistant to take him to d airport.

What is wrong with some people.
Is this story for real cry
Re: Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years by sanatojez: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Next

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady, With Nigerian Accomplice, Jailed For 18 Years In Ghana / Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse / Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.