Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available (1058 Views)

We Can Manage Your Equipments And Give You Good Returns / Brand New Sand Dredging Pumps,dredging Equipments And Spare Parts For Sale / Sales On C-band Vsat Equipments And Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available by olufalaiye(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2006
buy shiron gateway(irg15 modem),2w buc,lnb and 1.8m antenna as low as $4,800,with dedicated bandwidth.for more details call lekan olufalaiye on 08023666175,01-7602128.

Re: Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available by segoye2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2006
Sir,
Would you be kind enough to mail me at segoye2@hotmail.com if you still have the equipments on ground.
I would need to know the conditions they are, and more informations about them. My uncle is about to set-up a cafe for me in Abuja. And am on a look out for equipments though that will not give me headache.
Regards
Segoye2
Re: Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available by olufalaiye(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hello,thanks for your interest.the equipments you requested for are very much available for your requirements to set up a cafe most effectively.i would really appreciate if you could give me the number of computers that you are actually looking to start up with,so that i can proffer an ideal dedicated bandwidth for your usage and also if you would be using voip for international calls.cheers,would be expecting your response soon.

(1) (Reply)

Study And Work Abroad Made Easy! / High Quality & Moderately Priced Awards & Plaques, Company Seals And Stamps. / Custom USB Flash Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.