Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Never Got Any Letter From NFF – Enyeama - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Never Got Any Letter From NFF – Enyeama (350 Views)

Stephen Keshi Demands N1billion Compensation From NFF / Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee / Why I ‘snubbed’ NFF – Enyeama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Got Any Letter From NFF – Enyeama by ICEPRINCEE: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigeria international Vincent Enyeama has disclosed he never got any letter from the Nigeria Football Federation inviting him to any disciplinary hearing in Abuja.

The 32-year-old who did not show on Tuesday to explain his remark against the NFF’s choice of Ahmadu Stadium, Kaduna for Eagles Afcon qualifier against Chad played on June 13,2015 said he was not notified officially by the NFF insisting he only heard it in the media.

“I was told to apologise for my comments, which I did immediately and they told me that’s fine,” Enyeama told BBC Sport.

“Personally, as it was resolved in-house I thought that was the end of the matter. I only received a letter to cautioning me about it [my comments] and to avoid a repeat of such.

“But I only found out about a disciplinary hearing in the media but I didn’t get any letter to that effect,” he explained.

“As the captain I only raised our concerns about the venue before our game which didn’t go down well with the football authority.

Enyeama could face a lengthy ban for his comments which the NFF feels was against the code of conduct signed by the players as well as his failure to attend Tuesday’s hearing.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-never-got-any-letter-from-nff-enyeama/
Re: I Never Got Any Letter From NFF – Enyeama by ICEPRINCEE: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
NAWAO.. SO MANY WAYO FOR NFF
Re: I Never Got Any Letter From NFF – Enyeama by Spybradd: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Blooody op!!! Must u be da threader,da op n da goddamm ftc?
And btw,whaddahellssthis doing on politics? Nff is govt and is pure for sports goddammit!

(1) (Reply)

Football Offer / Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Title After Failing To Pay Sanction Fee / Official: Fenerbahce Open Van Persie Transfer Talks With Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.