Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! (4591 Views)

Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt / Baale Beats Resident To Coma For Failing To Pay Obeisance To Him / History Of Nsibidi The Ancient Igbo Alphabets Britain Destroyed Ibo Civilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by sean079: 2:12am On Jun 27, 2015
well u cant call it colonisation, u might say spreading civilisation and even at that there discoveries would av become obsolete by now. sahara desert contributed to the backwardness of the afro settlement below. but am still of the opinion dat some tribes close to atlantic ocean should av utilize the water to explore far n wide to acquire ideas n new concept just like the northmen were doing. that is y this modern african must invest in some ways to acquire discoveries from all d world power house. travel out in search of new ideas n constantly developed n improved the one u have
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by jamaicanoshu(m): 4:58am On Jun 27, 2015
PabloAfricanus:
@OP
I think the OP and the guys who support his write up have come to the point where a certain level of knowledge has dawned on them...coupled with the attendant inferiority complex(lol).
Yeah for you to wish sub saharan africa was colonized by ancient egypt...after experiencing colonization by the Europeans and the transatlantic slave trade...indicates among other things...
1)A not too subtle declaration of the "inferior" status of your ancestral land and heritage. Ponder on the implications of your statement b4 arguing this.
2) Your just realizing that africans probably were not and are still not ready for civilized government. Incase you want to argue this point...give me an example of a successful African country run by africans without input from the West.
3) While the rest of the world were busy innovating in sciences and technology...whilst the rest of the world had gone beyond reading and writing to establishing public libraries....while the rest of the world were busy opening up schools and institutes...africans were not even aware of what was going on in the rest of the world.
4) While the world was navigating the seas,oceans and charting the skies and stars...their ancestors were busy marrying more wives and sacrificing more innocent human beings on a daily basis to appease gods who went awol when the colonial masters came calling.
5) Maybe the british and french colonial masters should not have left. Maybe they should have stayed on like the boers in SA and inculcated some modernity into the backward african populace. Don't beat it...its the fact, south africa was not built by the zulus and xhosas...its a white thing.
But ofcourse you can prove me wrong.
Admit it...you silently cringe at the realization that the rest of the world had left sub saharan africa behind...millenia ago. I did too.
But the question is...what are u gonna do about it?
Sit around and muse over the glorious slavery in the mines and fields of ancient egypt ur ancestors would have been subjected to by the nubians and other rulers of ancient egypt?
Or imagine what pride you would have been able to flaunt at the whites when you display the cultural dividends of ancient egyptian colonization and slavery of your ancestors by the ancient egyptians? Maybe a pyramid here or two in Ashanti land or Hausa land...maybe some papyrus scrolls buried in some tombs across west africa...to show africans could actually read and write before the islamists and christian loving invaders came?
Get over your day dream bro!
Fold up ur sleeves, engage ur imagination and do something significant in ur lifetime!
It was men of flesh and blood that built those civilizations you secretly envy.
We africans simply lack imagination, self consciousness and discipline.
Nothing whatsoever keeps us from building great and glorious civilizations but our own minds and beliefs.
Maybe angry awakened guys like you can do something about it.
@PABLOAFRICANUS: You jumped over the SALIENT points raised by the previous posters as to why Africa would have been a better place today "if the Ancient Egyptians had colonized all of Africa !" Rather than refute their arguments you attacked claiming we suffer from inferior complexes. You then went off and built a house of straw arguments leading to a conclusion about our own minds and beliefs . (1) ALL of these other races got their civilization from Ancient Egypt . (2) Why didn't these other races build civilization before contact with EGYPT. (3) Twice we saved Europe : first the Greeks and then in Spain. We built seventeen universities in Europe after which they had their RENAISSANCE. We will have ours! (4) Electricity and light bulbs are on tomb walls in EGYPT (Youtube it). (5) The first ships, navigational aides and first people to sail around the world was ANCIENT EGYPTIANS. (6) Civilization comes after the culture that creates it . Thus Egypt gave a massive jump to the rest of the world due to geography. (7) The temple at Alexandria had all the hand written books collected there. Ptolomy closed all the other temples and deposited all books in one single temple because, we would not build him a white version of Osiris. After copying these scrolls they burn't the temple to the ground leaving AFRICA without the cultural base to rebuild. The secret grand lodge of Masons that built Europe and America ORIGINATED IN Ancient Egypt. (Take a look at the U.S dollar) We will rebuild this esoteric knowledge base across AFRICA. (cool All these other cultures that are ahead of us why are they claiming to be Ancient Egyptian . Why are they not content with their obvious super people status ? Are they afraid that if we discover our super past we will overtake them ? If only 10% of Black AFRICA WOULD SUFFER WITH OUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX AFRICA WOULD RISE IN NO TIME! We former Zombies now free must help other African Zombies to free themselves!
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2015
Duru1:

The jackass, sultan of sokoto,usman danfodio, attempted southeastern move but was schooled in the art of warfare.

Usman attempted to conquer the southeast? I need the title of the history book/article you got this piece of 'information' from. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by EVarn(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Not sure about the highlighted.The Egyptians were highly knowledgable,and expended resources on knowledge acquisition.Don't forget they called all of Africa south of Egypt 'Ethiopia' at the time,and they traded with Kush,with its major sub saharan cities like Meroe and Napata.They also traded with other places southwards including the famous but mysterious 'Land of Yam' that was known to be very far south of Egypt.
I do not dispute that the reach of the egyptian trade route was very vast,especially on the African continent: But egypt never went beyond the Dakhla Oasis{Djedefre's water mountain}.
Their is a clear difference between lone groups of merchants travelling through the sahara and ferrying a whole army across the desert to do conquest,half of that army would have fallen to thirst and desert snakes.
The mysterious 'land of Yam' could have been Yamhad- a syrian kingdom that ruled in Halab,in any case,no one knows its true location,Yam could be a province in Sudan.
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by PabloAfricanus(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2015
jamaicanoshu:
@PABLOAFRICANUS: You jumped over the SALIENT points raised by the previous posters as to why Africa would have been a better place today "if the Ancient Egyptians had colonized all of Africa !" Rather than refute their arguments you attacked claiming we suffer from inferior complexes. You then went off and built a house of straw arguments leading to a conclusion about our own minds and beliefs

I will go easy on you since its clear you need to spend more time studying history.
First off, the premise of the OP's wrtieup can only lead to one of several conclusions. I attempted to give my own conclusions based on the
flow of the thread. Care to "refute" my own "arguments"?
Are you sufficiently conversant with ancient Egyptian history to know the consequences of colonization by the then rulers of Egypt?
Your people would either be driven out if the land was deemed strategic or fertile enough, hauled off to die in some mines or
used as cannon fodder in their many wars.
Even the dark skinned Nubians needed slaves in their mines, farms, construction sites and armies.
Almost all conquered peoples were relegated to the status of slaves and servants...in addition to paying tributes and taxes.
I'm guessing you are not very familiar with the divine sanctioned genocides and brutal wiping out of conquered peoples
practiced by the ancients?
Or maybe you have this notion of ancient egyptian democracy due to their supposedly being the same dark skinned people as you?

jamaicanoshu:
@PABLOAFRICANUS: You jumped over the SALIENT points raised by the previous posters as to why Africa would have been a better place today "if the Ancient Egyptians had colonized all of Africa !" Rather than refute their arguments you attacked claiming we suffer from inferior complexes. You then went off and built a house of straw arguments leading to a conclusion about our own minds and beliefs .
Define "better place" and then go back and read my earlier response.

jamaicanoshu:

(1) ALL of these other races got their civilization from Ancient Egypt . (2) Why didn't these other races build civilization before contact with EGYPT.
Which "races" and which Egypt? Egypt during the time of the Ptolemies, predynastic Egypt or Egypt of the old and middle kingdoms?
The world has recorded other civilizations apart from Egypt and Europe bro...and they're not exactly linked to Egypt.
There have been similar pyramids and all that...but the Aztecs, Olmecs, Mayans, ancient Chinese, Akkadians, Sumerians etc
are not exactly Egyptian offshoots. Or are they?
Ancient pyramids have been discovered in China, Russia and even in submerged in the sea.
Ancient civilizations did not revolve around Egypt bro.

jamaicanoshu:

(3) Twice we saved Europe : first the Greeks and then in Spain. We built seventeen universities in Europe after which they had their RENAISSANCE. We will have ours!
Go easy on the Afrocentric diet bro...might save you face some day.
First off, who is "we"? Which universities did "we" build in Europe but could not replicate in Africa?
I could give you hints to the above though, black skinned people are as diverse as they come.
Sahelians, Bantus, Nilo-Saharans,Afro-Asiatics, Khoisan, Indo-European etc all are examples of ethnic groups in Africa.
So who are the "we" that brought the RENAISSANCE to Europe way back then and somehow forgot that charity begins at home?

jamaicanoshu:

(4) Electricity and light bulbs are on tomb walls in EGYPT (Youtube it).
You forgot to mention interstellar space travel, giants, wireless transmission of electricity (Youtube it).
Question is...what do all those have to do with Africa...sub saharan Africa in particular...other than being
on the same continent? Or did "we" also use electricity in ancient Egypt, got bored with it and decided to stick to
firewood and oil lamps? Care to mention any examples of such paintings or such usage of electricity in Africa?

jamaicanoshu:

(5) The first ships, navigational aides and first people to sail around the world was ANCIENT EGYPTIANS.
Nope. Not true. People from the Pacifics, Far East and the Americas appear to have that distinction.
Ofcourse you could give me corroborating evidence to support your claims.

jamaicanoshu:

(6) Civilization comes after the culture that creates it . Thus Egypt gave a massive jump to the rest of the world due to geography.
Take some history lessons bro....might save you face some day.

jamaicanoshu:

(7) The temple at Alexandria had all the hand written books collected there. Ptolemy closed all the other temples and deposited all books in one single temple because, we would not build him a white version of Osiris. After copying these scrolls they burn't the temple to the ground leaving AFRICA without the cultural base to rebuild. The secret grand lodge of Masons that built Europe and America ORIGINATED IN Ancient Egypt. (Take a look at the U.S dollar) We will rebuild this esoteric knowledge base across AFRICA.
Wondering where you get your own version of history from? Which temples did the Ptolemies close in Egypt?
And which white Osiris are you talking about?
For your information the people who ran the library at Alexandria were mostly Greeks, Jews and other groups including the native Egyptians.
The burning of the library had nothing to do with "spiting" whatever group of Africans you were referring to.
There are atleast four different burnings of the library...from Julius Caesar's to Theodosius to the arrival of the arrival of the Muslims.
When you say "cultural base to build"...are you implying ALL of africa was in some way linked to ancient Egypt and thereby affected by
her legacy?
Finally the Masonic emblems of the USA originate from many sources including Egypt and all of that still have little or nothing to do with
sub saharan Africa. Or did you not get the meaning of the OP's lamentation?

jamaicanoshu:

cool All these other cultures that are ahead of us why are they claiming to be Ancient Egyptian . Why are they not content with their obvious super people status ? Are they afraid that if we discover our super past we will overtake them ?
Again who is "us" and who is "they"?
I put it to you that if the whites had not come to Africa, most of the ethnic groups in sub saharan africa would have had no knowledge
of Egypt or even the world. It is highly probable that your knowledge of Egypt, the dynasties, hieroglyphs, art and culture of Egypt came from the whites.
If you care to challenge the above, name your ethnic group and give me their oral history of Egypt.

jamaicanoshu:

If only 10% of Black AFRICA WOULD SUFFER WITH OUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX AFRICA WOULD RISE IN NO TIME! We former Zombies now free must help other African Zombies to free themselves!
LOL...you ended up concurring with my conclusion...the OP's writeup is probably driven by inferiority complex.
He actually wished some globally recognized civilization were found in his ancestral land...even if it had to be at the cost of slavery and colonization!
What could have driven an African who knows the plight of Africa at the hands of the European slavers and colonial masters
to wish such had come true?

In summary my points...stop feeling inferior because of other people's legacies and build your own!
You actually can if you want to, not laze around and speculate on histories that had little or nothing to do with either
you or your ancestors.

Finally go easy on the Afrocentric diet bro...might save you face some day.
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
jamaicanoshu:
If Kemet,Nubia , had colonized the rest of Africa our lives today would have been so much better today . Instead of Africa, Ansar the BLACK WAR GOD went and spread Civilization to the rest of the world. He brought writing to India, China, the Far East and the America's. ALL WRITING came out Kemet/Nubia. Why is it that Chinese writing ,Mayan writing, and Kemetic writing(HEIROGLYPHICS) all look so similar. Their clothing and hats were similar. They all had pyramids. They all had divine kings as government with a strong priestly cast. If only he had colonized the rest of Africa first the past 3000 years could have been so different for Africa. Today African's are going on pilgrimages to Rome, Mecca and Israel . They won't go to Egypt to see where those religious ideas were stolen from! The White man ,the Arab and the Jew are busy claiming Ancient Egypt ! Every four months out of Hollywood comes a film trying to make Egypt White. Whilst Africans are busy BLEACHING OUT THEIR MINDS AND BODIES! If we could build those great pyramids; we can surely build our own roads today!
Huh¡

Before invention of guns, gunpowder? Nobody would dare¡¡¡ We'd have had a meal of them.

Don't you know black Africans are the strongest and hardiest of all the races of the world? SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by jamaicanoshu(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
MODERATORS : I replied to PabloAfricanus but my reply is not showing up in the thread. I don't wish to do over my lengthy reply . Is there a technical reason for my response to not show up on the thread?
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by PhysicsQED(m): 6:13am On Jul 02, 2015
jamaicanoshu:
MODERATORS : I replied to PabloAfricanus but my reply is not showing up in the thread. I don't wish to do over my lengthy reply . Is there a technical reason for my response to not show up on the thread?

I'm not a moderator, but it's clear that your reply is lost. You'd have to type up your response again - but it would be better to type it up in Word or Wordpad or something first, so that it's not lost.
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by PhysicsQED(m): 6:19am On Jul 02, 2015
jamaicanoshu:
If Kemet,Nubia , had colonized the rest of Africa our lives today would have been so much better today . Instead of Africa, Ansar the BLACK WAR GOD went and spread Civilization to the rest of the world. He brought writing to India, China, the Far East and the America's. ALL WRITING came out Kemet/Nubia. Why is it that Chinese writing ,Mayan writing, and Kemetic writing(HEIROGLYPHICS) all look so similar. Their clothing and hats were similar. They all had pyramids. They all had divine kings as government with a strong priestly cast. If only he had colonized the rest of Africa first the past 3000 years could have been so different for Africa. Today African's are going on pilgrimages to Rome, Mecca and Israel . They won't go to Egypt to see where those religious ideas were stolen from! The White man ,the Arab and the Jew are busy claiming Ancient Egypt ! Every four months out of Hollywood comes a film trying to make Egypt White. Whilst Africans are busy BLEACHING OUT THEIR MINDS AND BODIES! If we could build those great pyramids; we can surely build our own roads today!

If Egypt and Nubia had colonized the rest of Africa, we would be inundated daily with even more claims that black Africans were unable to create civilizations without help from so-called "Hamitic" colonizers spreading it to us. There would also be less cultural diversity, or at least each culture would be so heavily Egyptianized and Nubianized that they would be less unique. But on the positive side, there would have been far more literature and writing in general than there was, and that would have had other positive effects.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by kingston277(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why do trolls always feel the need to make the same threads over and over again to get clicks? I thought this board was suppose to be a gathering of people the world over to get to know each others history and culture as well as dispel myths and Eurocentrism. But it seems people come here with preconceived ideas and preach fantasy about age old Egypt somehow gaining the technology to conquer more advanced peoples in the rest of Africa.
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by kingston277(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
LOIUSXIV:
remember that for a long time,. today's CAUCASIAN 'SUper' race was once called barbarians.the Europeans learnt algebra from the arabs and superseded the Arabs themselves.the JAPAN SUCCESS STORY is well known.the 'Black problem' or African problem is self-created.or maybe we should ask God why the black race finds it frustrating to crack the Technology curse and measure up to the Asians&WHITES.Ask Malaysia-colonisation is not an excuse for backwardness.
Why is colonialism not the excuse? Explain why we went from building mega structures and clean, bustling cities like Sungbo eredo, Ife, Asante and Great Zimbabwe to rusting red roof huts? Why did we go from stable, selfless governments to corruption conveniently at the same time as colonialism? Why are our militaries now a joke when the Whites used to collaborate with our armies in their colonization attempts in southeast Asia? Why are people today dieing from diseases our ancestors just prior to colonialism had cures/treatments for? Why is there so much poverty today when wealth used to be more evenly distributed in the 19th century and prior? Maybe the real question the black race should ask is why we keep worshipping and trying to measure up to the ones who sent us backwards in the first place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by kingston277(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
EVarn:
The liberation of the Hebrews{later known as jews} from slavery has little impact on the advent of civilization to africa.The Hebrews broke loose and sank an entire horde of the egyptian army in the Red sea,leaving the flank open for the assyrians to exploit,after plaguing egypt with faminine and pestilence,contaminating the nile and setting egypt to civil unrest.
We all know the story,but what has that got to do with egypt conquering africa?..lol,how would we remain 'slaves' of egypt in the 21th century,hmm?
I believe that africa would have been a better place today if egypt had conquered the continent.
Africa would've been more civilized today it it had just been left alone.
How did this...
[img]http://2.bp..com/-i2jLZKd7IU4/Tzki7ffWR1I/AAAAAAAAJ2k/SUwd8moGfGc/s640/Kumasi+house.png[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1718676_angolawheels_jpeg5c2198a9a78c672380280ca87fd608b6
Turn into this...
[img]http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20120213&t=2&i=570081303&w=644&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=CDEE81C0RPB00[/img]

...in the the span of one era of colonialism by whites.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by kingston277(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
PhysicsQED:

If Egypt and Nubia had colonized the rest of Africa, we would be inundated daily with even more claims that black Africans were unable to create civilizations without help from so-called "Hamitic" colonizers spreading it to us. There would also be less cultural diversity, or at least each culture would be so heavily Egyptianized and Nubianized that they would be less unique. But on the positive side, there would have been far more literature and writing in general than there was, and that would have had other positive effects.
Was literature even democratized in Egypt? If not, they were honestly no more literate than SS Africans.
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by anonymous6(f): 2:12am On Jul 03, 2015
jamaicanoshu:

Africa would have been another middle east completely if that happened, North Africa should be a example for you. Fairytale nonsense
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by anonymous6(f): 2:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I bet you don't know that most Arabs are an admixture between white and black, with a few white and black ones, no? Just as Sicilians and Berbers came mostly from the admixture of the moors and white folks.

If ancient Egypt had colonised the rest of Africa, and let's say they allowed the Hyskos and other Asiatic groups of different races in, like they did before expelling them - they probably would be the ones running the whole continent (or with their offspring like their Arab offspring is doing in Egypt). The Coloureds in South Africa are another classic example.

lol, true Africa would have been another middle east with a muslim majority. Some people in this thread are mixing fantasy and reality together, they need to wake up
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by PhysicsQED(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2015
kingston277:

Was literature even democratized in Egypt? If not, they were honestly no more literate than SS Africans.

No, literature was not democratized. It was for the elite. But that's not what I'm getting at, since writing was only for the elite in most places until the 18th and 19th centuries. I was saying that other parts of the continent would have had writing far earlier than they eventually did. And of course that would have affected the rate of technological advancement, and the spread of ideas from different parts of the continent to other parts. Basically, it would have accelerated technological development to have writing earlier. It would reduce cultural diversity, but it would boost scientific progress considerably.
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by Stillfire: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
I think the OP is coming from the angle of how the Greek and the Roman empire could influence what we call Western Civilization today. The Roman empire spanned across Northern africa, Europe and the middle east. The British empire built upon these structures laid down by the Romans. Would this have worked for Africa? Maybe, maybe not. Empires rise and fall. For quite some time now america is the leading world power, but we are beginning to hear of China.
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by kingston277(m): 2:55am On Jul 04, 2015
PhysicsQED:

No, literature was not democratized. It was for the elite. But that's not what I'm getting at, since writing was only for the elite in most places until the 18th and 19th centuries. I was saying that other parts of the continent would have had writing far earlier than they eventually did. And of course that would have affected the rate of technological advancement, and the spread of ideas from different parts of the continent to other parts. Basically, it would have accelerated technological development to have writing earlier. It would reduce cultural diversity, but it would boost scientific progress considerably.
But writing didn't alter the cultures much when they finally got around to develping scripts. And they were still generally ahead of Egypt.
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by shotster50(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2015
I find this quite silly, no disrespect to the OP... Colonizing the whole of Africa at that time? Do you know what sort of administrative or even logistic nightmare that would be?!

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by shotster50(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Not to mention that it is highly likely the black Africans would have been made subservient to the 'conquerors;
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
It wasn't a mistake. It was an impracticability.
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by macof(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
kingston277:

Why is colonialism not the excuse? Explain why we went from building mega structures and clean, bustling cities like Sungbo eredo, Ife, Asante and Great Zimbabwe to rusting red roof huts? Why did we go from stable, selfless governments to corruption conveniently at the same time as colonialism? Why are our militaries now a joke when the Whites used to collaborate with our armies in their colonization attempts in southeast Asia? Why are people today dieing from diseases our ancestors just prior to colonialism had cures/treatments for? Why is there so much poverty today when wealth used to be more evenly distributed in the 19th century and prior? Maybe the real question the black race should ask is why we keep worshipping and trying to measure up to the ones who sent us backwards in the first place.
Re: Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! by shotster50(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=macof post=35475978][/quote]

I think you may have an alternate history of Africa that we do not yet know...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Igbo Folklore Songs Long Forgotten / What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? / Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.