Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side (4596 Views)

Settlement Of Marine Kingdom / Why Did Our Ancestors Discriminate Albinos / Settlement Pattern Of Igbos And Yorubas Shows Their Different Political Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Markfemi2: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
I have been observing how Osun has gradually becoming more islamic than yoruba what makes this pathethic is Osun is the source state for all yorubas so it should be the least religiosly inclined
first was the declaration of unusual islamic holiday
then oba of iwo accelerated the process by banishing idol worshiping refering to iwo as an islamic city as oppose to yoruba city
and now declaring himself an Emir
also remember christain schools being forced to adapt to islamic laws
this is wrong and it will turn to kwara where christains are not allowed to attain power

but i must ask why is it that once some muslim areas are majority they start to impose their will on others but christain majority areas like kogi yoruba, ondo, ekiti, ogun and lagos dont do such
if yoruba christains decide to start such a thing that will be the end of yoruba civilization
and one would have thought Afonja would have thought some of this yoruba muslim elements a lesson
awolowo never mixed up religion nor sell himself to azikwe despite the same religion

So my Yoruba muslims can we discuss this?
and all the time yoruba muslims attempt to use religion to mix with north it always backfires starting from
Afonja , MKO and even Tinubu

I understand not all muslims are like this my grandma is muslim
but this issue always comes from our islamic population

9 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by jdluv(f): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
its just that the state has many confused leadersthan any other state

4 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by resurgentxtian4: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
I am very sad about the development but what can we do. It is a sign for Christians to plan to leave the country. These Muslims won’t stop, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by resurgentxtian4: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
jdluv:

It’s not about that. The problem is Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
OLUWO IS HIGH ON HARD DRUG! I DON'T KNOW WHY THOSE FOOLISH CHIEFS CANT SANCTION THE IDIOT!
Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Markfemi2: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
jdluv:

Rauf himself is a covert jihadist
the idiot cannot just do much cause he confess cause its the same christains that he meets for funds eg adeboye paid a chunk of Osun's debts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
I am very sad about the development but what can we do. It is a sign for Christians to plan to leave the country. These Muslims won’t stop, that’s for sure.
Hahahahahahahaha self exile is the way forward

cc lzaa onyeoga

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by resurgentxtian4: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
imhotep:

Hahahahahahahaha self exile is the way forward

cc lzaa onyeoga

Please stop it. Don’t quote me again.
Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by deomelo: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Another ipob religious bigotry lamentation..

A true ipob bigot can not survive without his daily dose of hatred, bigotry, frustration, ameboism, market women gossips and foolish rants.

And you wonder why you people can not progress

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Please stop it. Don’t quote me again.
Why are you escaping from the Islamic Republic of SW Nigeria grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by deomelo: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Africonji: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Afonja Muslims are the problem of Yoruba pipo. Afonja christians should humble thierselves and apologize to igbos for their past betrayals so that we can help them free themselves from Afonja Muslim fuolani asslickers becos Afonja christians need igbos. Without igbos all afonja christians will soon become abooki slaves. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by IJOBA2: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
jdluv:
ODENI RAUFU AREGBERASCAL IS A CONFIRMED ISLAMIC JIHADIST WHO IS DOING EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE STATE OF OSUN IS ISLAMIZED.

12 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
deomelo:

Igbo amaka nwanne grin

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Osaze007: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
IJOBA2:
ODENI RAUFU AREGBERASCAL IS A CONFIRMED ISLAMIC JIHADIST WHO IS DOING EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE STATE OF OSUN IS ISLAMIZED.

True talk
I have observed the same

5 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Osaze007: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
deomelo:

Markfemi2 isn’t Biafran

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by deomelo: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
[s]
IJOBA2:

[/s]

And what's that got to do with your ipob village?

Igbos, bigotry, hatred, bad bele and amebo are like brothers and sisters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Sctests: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
May Allah bless the incoming Emir of Oyo.

4 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by deomelo: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
Osaze007:
Markfemi2 isn’t Biafran

You Igbos sure sabi each other of course.

1 Like

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Osaze007: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
deomelo:

Even calling Osun
“state of Osun” is an Islamic thing better shine your eyes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by IJOBA2: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
deomelo:
Another ipob religious bigotry lamentation..

A true ipob bigot can not survive without his daily dose of hatred, bigotry, frustration, ameboism, market women gossips and foolish rants.

And you wonder why you people can not progress

grin grin grin grin

MALLAM WHO INVITED YOU HERE angry

6 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Bane2020: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
deomelo:

You Igbos sure sabi each other of course.

I bet an "Ipob" bad guy is smashing your useless mother right now, you just might have an Ipob step dad soon my boy, since everybody that makes a post against your dirty Islamic agenda including your own Yoruba brothers is an Ipob abi Ipork... you might as well change your last name as well... Tunde Abdul-Jabbar Ipob grin cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by resurgentxtian4: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
The forces of Islam are really at work in yorubaland and some idiots will want me to shut up about it because I am a yoruba man.

Sh!t just got real in yorubaland and this is just the beginning.

7 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by deomelo: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
[s]
Osaze007:
Even calling Osun
“state of Osun” is an Islamic thing better shine your eyes
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
The forces of Islam are really at work in yorubaland and some idiots will want me to shut up about it because I am a yoruba man.

Dont worry, just Sai baba grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Africonji: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You don't reason like an Afonja. You must have Igbo girlfriend. Igbos can help you afonja Christians liberate yourself if you will apologize for your past treachery and betrayals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Bane2020: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Now you're waking up, you've been insulting the Igbos who are your one chance and hope of stifling the Islamic epidemic in that useless country, keep picking the wrong people to fight.

2 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by resurgentxtian4: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
I usually attack igbos when they mock Yorubas but on this one, they are justified.

The act of the oba of iwo just busted the myth of religious harmony in yorubaland. The Muslims have just begun a journey to destroy whatever peace we have managed to keep in yorubaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by resurgentxtian4: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bane2020:

Now you're waking up, you've been insulting the Igbos who are your one chance and hope of stifling the Islamic epidemic in that useless country country, keep picking the wrong people to fight.

It is a real problem that is now proving intractable due to the complacency of Christians in Nigeria.
Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by deomelo: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
[s]
Bane2020:

I bet an "Ipob" bad guy is smashing your useless mother right now, you just might have an Ipob step dad soon my boy, since everybody that makes a post against your dirty Islamic agenda including your own Yoruba brothers is an Ipob abi Ipork... you might as well change your last name as well... Tunde Abdul-Jabbar Ipob grin cheesy cheesy
[/s]

I know how you abuse your mother and father, but you don't have to share with me how you abuse and insult your own parents, that's your family business, so, back to sender.

2 Likes

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by IJOBA2: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

REMEMBER THAT I WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS YORUBA MUSLIM THINGY ON NAIRALAND BRUH. I ENVISIONED THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN A VERY LONG TIME AGO.

THE MUSLIM FANATICS LIKE MACLATUNJI AND TBABA123 WOULD TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION IN THE SOUTH WEST BUT WHAT WE ARE SEEING NOW IS THE DIRECTLY OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY PREACH.

I'M STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM JIHADI ISHAQ AKINTOLA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Markfemi2: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
I usually attack igbos when they mock Yorubas but on this one, they are justified.

The act of the oba of iwo just busted the myth of religious harmony in yorubaland. The Muslims have just begun a journey to destroy whatever peace we have managed to keep in yorubaland.

Islam always causes chaos where it find itself

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader / Osole Ti Awon Ba Ndini Lowo Ati Ri Ise See / The Ooni In America, Promoting Yoruba Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.