Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,665 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit (51401 Views)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) / Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Rapbender(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2015
So wetin make we come do? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by buchisophia(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
She will get married @ d right time, she is not God dat gves husband
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by swiffy(f): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chinachriss:
Does it mean Rita doesnt want to marry? So all her beauty and intelligence will follow her to the land of no return. Na wa o o!
stop the trash already,are u ha God. she will definitely get married wen d time comes at God's appointed time. so let ha be u hear.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by pweetixandy: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
hensben:
what about having child...no man no child. this new generation.hmm.nigerians always think america way of life is the best...anti-christ is already here n america is the country spreading their message..g.ayism is already here.
and do u think every woman wants kids,u think every woman wants marriage?

Some people will just be saying "God said" when He didn't say anything

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by hensben(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
swiffy:
stop the trash already,are u ha God. she will definitely get married wen d time comes at God's appointed time. so let ha be u hear.
if she is your sister will you be talking like this....i don't like pretenders.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chinachriss:
Does it mean Rita doesnt want to marry? So all her beauty and intelligence will follow her to the land of no return. Na wa o o!

When your London boyfriend starts dating your kid sister's friend, your market don expire
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by iRepNaija1: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
freshdude99:

Like seriously? Ok lets start with you, choose not marry eeh cheesy

Way ahead of you.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by iRepNaija1: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
hensben:
how about having a child? even if na out of wedlock.

When did children come into the discussion? Thought the topic was about marriage. Not everyone needs or wants children.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Pidggin(f): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:
Close those legs properly jor. Wetin some men don take play football tire Na I'm you wan form packaged and those expired cowbell milk. Please my people when is the old hag going to settle down? Is it when her breasts are flat on the floor?

See evidence of lack of compassion and human kindness, and later this same person will start quoting scriptures in another post, what a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by dinachi(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Pidggin:

See evidence of lack of compassion and human kindness, and later this same person will start quoting scriptures in another post, what a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
If your cowbell is expired like her own,you talk make we hear!
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by OgaMadam(f): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Very interesting topic.

Once upon a time Rita was in demand.

Maybe it's a lesson that after 40 a woman must change her game
Married, single, or not - after 40 you can't carry on the same, dressed in this and that.

Being married well is good (but on this forum I think even if you are married badly and beaten up daily that's better than unmarried at 40 right? Go figure). Also apparently, even a child out of wedlock is a better cover for a woman than nothing.

Yikes, the Nigerian and Indian societies are hectic.

Either way, my God I pray you. I pray today, DONT let me reach 40 alone. Please please please.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by OgaMadam(f): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
After 40 a woman must do other stuff, like philanthropic stuff and charities etc.

I bless God for educated women cause if you are a professional heavyweight like a medical doctor,
That respect at that age is what you need.

A caution that be careful what professions or lifestyles we as women engage in. At 40 you can't be showing skin everywhere,
Staying up late in drunken sprees withs pics all over Facebook. It's just wrong.

Do something respectable with your life cause a woman's virtue is an uncompromisable asset.

We have it tough oh, but when I reach 40 I want a lot of respect, I wanna look good but age appropriate,
Rich, godly, loving to my immediate and international community. I really want my respect and beauty.

Daddy God I know will also add my best friend and love of my life as my husband. And then our babies.

LORD,
LET ME LAND ON MY FEET WHEN I LAND ON 40
I BEGGG.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Pidggin(f): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
dinachi:
Close those legs properly jor. Wetin some men don take play football tire Na I'm you wan form packaged and those expired cowbell milk. Please my people when is the old hag going to settle down? Is it when her breasts are flat on the floor?

C dis monster, how is your wife's breast? Tell ur hoe sisters to close their legs, no wan needs self-righteous fuvked up advice from a skewed mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) / Nadia Buari, Her Baby Daddy & Their Twins Step Out For Father’s Day / 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.