Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) (8226 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flaunt Her Fallen Boobs Infront Of Diddy And Jay Z At Grammy Event / See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding / See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by realuvuz: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
WOULD YOU LOVE YOUR WIFE TO WEAR THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY SEE MORE HERE >>> http:///2015/06/nawahhh-see-how-this-naija-babe-flaunt.html

1 Like

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by kromoto: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
The guys lips can't close anymore due to excessive sucking!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by piicity(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
If i be the husband i go harrass her,i will help her cover it with my hand or make her completely uncad by removing the gown to make visitors see am well well
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by Phinagold(f): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thats how u know couples that met in a club

4 Likes

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by ojun50(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
and she is better than some church bornagin girls party girls rock jor

2 Likes

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by adorablepepple(f): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
She is flaunting it for remembrance, because in the next ......yrs her breast might have evolved into something else grin grin ,so she will show her children n grandchildren.

3 Likes

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by vizkiz: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
mehn, those bo*obs can reshape a man's destiny cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by Lilyomi(f): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
I'm I da only one dat saw wat da man has on his hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by baralatie(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
my mama na deeperlife,my papa na apostolic higher way and my church na mfm. wetin be your question again?
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by angieberry(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
kromoto:
asweear! You're one of the reasons Nairaland cracks me up! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by kromoto: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
asweear! You're one of the reasons Nairaland cracks me up! cheesy cheesy

Thanks...what is meant for the man only that yeye woman just open for everybody. Anyway, they are huge enough to go round for the guests.

1 Like

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by kromoto: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
adorablepepple:
She is flaunting it for remembrance, because in the next ......yrs her breast might have evolved into something else grin grin ,so she will show her children n grandchildren.

That there was a country?

Where is her sense of modesty! It's more annoying when a beautiful lady with a nice skin commits this kinds of offense. I just blame that stupid groom who cannot cover his private estate.
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by Harmony92(f): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Packagin. D lady is pretty duo.
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by woky: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Phinagold:

at least, they got married cool

1 Like

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by brightnelly(f): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Old pix undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by fairygeh(f): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
kromoto:
This is hilarious
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
kromoto:

Lol
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by Eliza5050(f): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na wa for wire road shocked
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
As the man didn't complain nko,what should we do. As long as her groom is cool,all is well.
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by Heeyhun(f): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
She has dimples wink

1 Like

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by jamex93(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by sexaddict08(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
na IBO girl . she no go last for husband house
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by sexaddict08(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
ahsekeena:
As the man didn't complain nko,what should we do. As long as her groom is cool,all is well.

all is not well, its not good for a new country like biafra
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by Mariecakes(f): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Phinagold:

grin

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by Superman11(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2015
sexaddict08:
na IBO girl . she no go last for husband house

NA CURSE OBOI TAKE AM EASY NAA
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by tuk2ato(m): 2:02am On Jun 27, 2015
Ni gba ti mo fe Baba yin omu mi duro ni cheesy.
adorablepepple:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by tuk2ato(m): 2:07am On Jun 27, 2015
That's due to excessive suction action wink.
Heeyhun:
She has dimples wink
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by Popzike(m): 2:51am On Jun 27, 2015
Fairly Used Asset
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by StObaino1(m): 5:08am On Jun 27, 2015
I can't dare it... it's my treasure and for my eyes alone.
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by modskiller(m): 5:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Dear God I am using this opportunity to tell you that I need a good b00by I can suck on Peak Milk is getting too expensive.
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by adorablepepple(f): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2015
tuk2ato:
Ni gba ti mo fe Baba yin omu mi duro ni cheesy.
Lol Exactly cheesy
Re: Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) by t0bbY(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2015
kromoto:
omg!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance / Stars Without Make-up / Dana Kinduryte: Quick Facts About Jim Iyke’s Lithuanian Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.