Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

"Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) (8179 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Lady With Extra Large Boobs Shares Messages She Gets From Strangers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2019
South African slay queen finally replies singer,, a year later. The singer posted the hilarious but disheartening post of how a popular south African slay queen @seenqo2 ignored his messages but he was surprised when she suddenly pops up a year later, claiming she just saw the message.., the singer states that his post about meeting davido is the reason behind the lady sudden interest in him...

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by pyrex23(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2019
Lol
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Larryfest(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2019
Maybe she bin dey coma since who knows

10 Likes

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by iammo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
lol na thier way

1 Like

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Carmit(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
And he still collect the number grin

6 Likes

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by naijadrivablog: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
This life sef undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
I met one who didn't show any interest in me during my undergraduate days but it was this same lady who was quick to show a deep passion for me immediately I became ready made.
I told her that Im yet to meet that one customer(not sterling bank the one customer bank) who will come sidon chop and she is not the one. I gatz to do some more testing of the microphone.
MEJOisland hates ingratitude.

5 Likes

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Khd95(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Her brain was on reverse/downward spiral
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by cybriz82(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Carmit:
And he still collect the number grin

Just to use d girl as toothpaste then spit it out...

6 Likes

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Olalan(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
How some ladies think baffles me

4 Likes

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Feddytune: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Olalan:
How some ladies think baffles me
No one wants to suffer and marry a nobody.... So Mr man Don't be baffled be hardworking
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Feddytune: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
Khd95:
Her brain was on reverse/downward spiral

Its obvious that it is your brain that is upside down.. Why not allow your sister or daughter marry a nobody like yourself... Then you will know how it feels..
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
I met one who didn't show any interest in me during my undergraduate days but it was this same lady who was quick to show a deep passion for me immediately I became ready made.
I told her that Im yet to meet that one customer who will come and sidon chop and she is not the one. I gatz to do some more testing of the microphone.
MEJOisland hates ingrates.
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Chubhie: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Some network providers could act funny sometimes....
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Khd95(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Feddytune:

Its obvious that it is your brain that is upside down.. Why not allow your sister or daughter marry a nobody like yourself... Then you will know how it feels..
who's this camel na

She wants to reap where she didn't sow seeds abi, this feeling of entitlements is what is consuming you lazy and hungry girls all around, you all want ready made,no patience to build life with him,shame on you

14 Likes

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sometimes mtn acts Funny... They don't deliver broke peoples messages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Khd95:
who's this camel na

She wants to reap where she didn't sow seeds abi, this feeling of entitlements is what is consuming you lazy and hungry girls all around, you all want ready made,no patience to build life with him,shame on you
You're a big fool.. Just because you're broke doesn't give you the right to blame it on women...
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Khd95(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nicholehemsworth:

You're a big fool.. Just because you're broke doesn't give you the right to blame it on women...
mumu,i would have felt bad if otedola girls told me that I am broke,but u my dear a wretched poor thing,with ur slack pants and smelly bras is here calling me broke,

I repeat,shame on u cool kiss

19 Likes

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Khd95:
mumu,i would have felt bad if otedola girls told me that I am broke,but u my dear a wretched poor thing,with ur slack pants and smelly bras is here calling me broke,

I repeat,shame on u cool kiss

For you to even insult a lady speaks alot about your personality, it shows how uneducated and poiir you are... Don't be bitter Aii... Fool
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Geminita1(f): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
I think she has a high standard, her only problem was that she wasn't smart about it. I'm very sure his current girl has high taste too. Smart is the word.

1 Like

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by viceddy95(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nicholehemsworth:

For you to even insult a lady speaks alot about your personality, it shows how uneducated and poiir you are... Don't be bitter Aii... Fool
So because you are a lady,,,you are the only one free to insult him abi?......

16 Likes

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
viceddy95:

So because you are a lady,,,you are the only one free to insult him abi?......

Can't even speak fluently...
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Feddytune:

No one wants to suffer and marry a nobody.... So Mr man Don't be baffled be hardworking
Exactly..
Men should never marry liabilities!!

7 Likes

Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Ay04z(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Been broke is disgusting .. Succeed
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Feddytune: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
eni4real:
Exactly..
Men should never marry liabilities!!

You're right
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by respect80(m): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Feddytune:

You're right

I'm sorry, you missed the point @ eni4real was trynna make. cheesy
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by viceddy95(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nicholehemsworth:

Can't even speak fluently...
Thanks very much prof,,you that can speak fluently, I don't think you have achieved anything with it..... cool rather looking for the next available guy to pay your bills...
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by Oriyomin25(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Feddytune:

Life is a phase thing dear, why you all talking meeting ready made guy as if you had it figured out yourself, great people today started as nobody.
Re: "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nicholehemsworth:

But this is the most foolish comment i have read today on nairaland grin grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘i’ll Make Wizkid My Houseboy With 13billion Pounds’ – Fan, SEE Wizkid’s Respons / See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) / MTN Signs Kcee As An Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.