Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) (36753 Views)

Corper Who Got A Gift From Govenor Abubakar In Bauchi During POP .PICS / Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp / Mohammed Abubakar Honours 11 Corpers In Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by emafa(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
kennygee:
Under the sun or in the rain.

With dedication and selflessness......
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by Sattors(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
It could be that the corpers are going for Rural Evangelism or u can call it Rural Rugged. I did mine then in Gombe state and we used a very longer truck went to a remote village for Evangelism. It was fun packing our self into suck truck.
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by horlabiyi(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
I did this too back in sokoto grin but mine was a pickup truck.

It was fun actually... grin

either you're fake or you're just a lifeless mofo derailing every thread with your silly comments. I'm sure no responsible lady would be running up and down on the net just to be first to comment on threads. Early in the morning,afternoon,evening and even night you'll be the first to comment on every thread does it mean you have no life outta net? Think deep and change your ways.
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by korel9: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
neweraomo:
grin grin grin..thunder oooo

grin grin grin ....faya oooo
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by Beface(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Masculity:

Lol. I bi corps member not otondo.
Correct,make you serve the country well o.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by bigerboy200: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
buskie13:
meanwhile PMB de President Buhari is busy flying around de world with expensive air crafts......…………

corpers can't find reasonable means of commuting ,instead dey are using lorry used for carry cows...no ..this is de change Buhari promised us...humans enters lorries while his cows flies in expensive jets....

Nigeria i hail thee
I just pray u won't hurt urself with hatred..can't imagine being in ur shoes for d next four years..
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
horlabiyi:
either you're fake or you're just a lifeless mofo derailing every thread with your silly comments. I'm sure no responsible lady would be running up and down on the net just to be first to comment on threads. Early in the morning,afternoon,evening and even night you'll be the first to comment on every thread does it mean you have no life outta net? Think deep and change your ways.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheers to the weekend boss.
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:

wow...so you served in Sokoto?
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by Beface(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Eshinery:
we are old otondos
Sweet old days that cannot be forgotten!
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by peeta89(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Hehehehgrin by the grace of God,one day I'll serve as corper and be successful. Amensmiley
There is nothing special in serving. What matter most is d life after NYSC. I served abt 3yrs ago, during my service year it got to a stage d thing tire me.
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
yaaaaaaay! time flies ooo i once did this too as a coal kopa
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by bummyla(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lord Have Mercy!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by juman(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Horlawale1:
Fear North

grin grin grin

Also fear south. grin
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
peeta89:
There is nothing special in serving. What matter most is d life after NYSC. I served abt 3yrs ago, during my service year it got to a stage d thing tire me.
yeah,for sure. There's always a second side of a storysmiley. Live can't be like bed of rose till eternity,its steadily,and am sure,when you were through serving,there will be sometimes you'll feel like going back to camp. Am I rightgringrin

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by rabol(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
tunnamania11:

This reminds me of kangere camp, it was a lovely experience.
Bauchi state is one of the best states to serve considering the standard of living.

Oya now #teamKangere grin. First set of corpers to ever camp there! Nice to see you here dude
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by Amono: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Am impressed, I saw de lorry dis evening in front of school of agriculture at yelwa area of bauchi.nice one.
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by clemzy05: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
During my own time he get wetin me no board... I served in egbeda-egga kogi St. A small town before you get to kabba.
I board trailer ,agbegilodo (timber carrier), caterpillar, tipper(tipping truck), pick up, private cars as well.
It was just fun...
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by Superman11(m): 12:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Hehehehgrin by the grace of God,one day I'll serve as corper and be successful. Amensmiley

Amen are you still in secondary school??
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by guruzabayee: 1:51am On Jun 27, 2015
Good morning everyone? hope u r doing well. hv being going through ur posts for a while now, most of u r just posing out of sense. My advice is that before posing try to comprehend wat d topic is all about without bias because we r on social network. thanks
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by ledaman: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2015
I remembered my days in federal polytechnic kaura Namoda zamfara state it was fun
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Superman11:

Amen are you still in secondary school??
high sch keh? No o. Y asking? Is it only second sch students that aspire to serve

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by chudi55: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2015
bulakos:
When will this country change for good cheesy grin
This the change apc ve bring for us
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by mmsen: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2015
To answer the OP's question.

When people adopt responsible breeding habits then those of you crying about a lack of developmental progress will start to feel the effect of what has happened since Abacha was mercifully killed (or died).
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by DIIGZ(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2015
kennygee:
Under the sun or in the rain.
with dedication and selflessness
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by calyb247(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Who no go no go know... Na Rural Rugged them d go so.. Twas always fun... Miss those days
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by Superman11(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Feranmicharles:
high sch keh? No o. Y asking? Is it only second sch students that aspire to serve

if you were in university you would be more optimistic like ASAP i will go and serve.. you sounded like its still on a long shot
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Superman11:

if you were in university you would be more optimistic like ASAP i will go and serve.. you sounded like its still on a long shot
and you ain't considering the fact that,what if am in 200L and studying 5years course? Is three yrs not a long tingrin

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by Superman11(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Feranmicharles:
and you ain't considering the fact that,what if am in 200L and studying 5years course? Is three yrs not a long tingrin

Kinda . Not that long sha
Re: Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) by ArcToyin(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Am serving in Sokoto at present
INTROVERT:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Ogunleye Modupe Ishola, A Corper Who Did The Government Duty (Photos) / Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) / Abuja Corper, Victor Okpurue, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.