Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Do You Dislike Most In The Services Of Nigeria's Networks Providers? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Dislike Most In The Services Of Nigeria's Networks Providers? (436 Views)

Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers / Nigeria Networks And Their Phone Number Prefixes / New Call Centre For Reporting All Nigeria Networks To Ncc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Dislike Most In The Services Of Nigeria's Networks Providers? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Network providers in Nigeria frequently roll out different services on their network and some of these services is not always loved by their customers.

For example, some nigerians have frequently complained of the frequent unsolicited text/spam messages they get from their network providers and their are so many other complaints nigerian phones users have expressed as regards their network provider's services.

As for me, I dislike the data auto renewal service which can easily deduct your airtime without your permission when your forget to dial the opting out code for that data package you previously subscribed for. I sincerely don't know the essence of this service when we can easily dial the code for any data package we want. So, what about you? You can as well give the name of the network provider concerned smiley

cc: lalasticlala
Re: What Do You Dislike Most In The Services Of Nigeria's Networks Providers? by demmy0325(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: What Do You Dislike Most In The Services Of Nigeria's Networks Providers? by Whizpeter(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Everything
Re: What Do You Dislike Most In The Services Of Nigeria's Networks Providers? by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Everything
Re: What Do You Dislike Most In The Services Of Nigeria's Networks Providers? by libertyfather(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Insufficient airtime to make this call, pls load a recharge card and try again... I hate this tin eenh why can't they just leave to make my call for free
Re: What Do You Dislike Most In The Services Of Nigeria's Networks Providers? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
libertyfather:
Insufficient airtime to make this call, pls load a recharge card and try again... I hate this tin eenh why can't they just leave to make my call for free
hehehe this one really gets me angry. My network provider .i.e etisalat is guilty of this sad
Re: What Do You Dislike Most In The Services Of Nigeria's Networks Providers? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Everything
it can't be everything. There are some good stuffs that come from them.

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent Help Download Link For Stock Rom For My In My Innjoo i1s / Online Betting Tips Account With One Year Subscription For Sale / Ibadan: Fairly Used Iphone 5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.