Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers (819 Views)

Get Free 750MB On All Networks With Flaim / Free Vpn Browsing 2018 For All Nigeria Networks Free Download / How Can I Sell My Music As Caller Tune On Nigeria Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers by loladepr95: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2017
In Nigeria presently, we have telecommunications network that are unfair to the masses. These networks cut off our airtime for not justifiable reason, when we call customer care we are told we subscribed for one stuff we have never heard of. This is why when I hear of free data or airtime from a network I jump to that network and use whatever they are giving, I grab their offers with both hands so i won't lose out.

So my fellow Nairalanders, I need help with telecommunications offers on ground that is juicy. Real ones I mean, and also affordable, not the one that will say recharge #1k for 3gig but I wil do it and only see 1.5gig.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers by shedy03(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2017
airtel giving 100-150% data bonus for 6months, join and enjoy while it last.
Re: Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers by minniekennie: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2017
The juiciest offer available and trending right now is the #GloCafeApp and #GloETopUp from the grandmasters of data which is Glo. With Glo Cafe App you can buy and share data, also you can borrow unlimited data. Imagine while browsing and your data finishes you can easilyborrow from the App. That's not all, you can watch your favorite artistes perform live and alos get to download songs and videos from around the world. Just send BUZZ to 105 to get the app.
The Glo E-Top Up helps you get back 8* the original amount you recharge which is just sweet
Re: Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers by mariamm234: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2017
minniekennie:
The juiciest offer available and trending right now is the #GloCafeApp and #GloETopUp from the grandmasters of data which is Glo. With Glo Cafe App you can buy and share data, also you can borrow unlimited data. Imagine while browsing and your data finishes you can easilyborrow from the App. That's not all, you can watch your favorite artistes perform live and alos get to download songs and videos from around the world. Just send BUZZ to 105 to get the app.
The Glo E-Top Up helps you get back 8* the original amount you recharge which is just sweet
I am currently enjoying this and more dope offers from Glo, first off was the Glowelcome back offer in which they gave me #6k for reactivating my sim and also the Glo free data
Re: Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers by Folasho99: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Other networks might be trying butI'm sticking with Glo. Asides their promo. their network is really improving in my area.
Re: Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers by loladepr95: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks everyone
Re: Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers by iamwizzle(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
shedy03:
airtel giving 100-150% data bonus for 6months, join and enjoy while it last.

How do I get it...
Re: Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers by godunia(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
What is glo?
Re: Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers by easrael(f): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Go buy glo make you no disturb us abeg
Re: Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers by shewenzi: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
See as I just dey enjoy JABURATA DATA for Glo this days. ��
Re: Nigeria Networks With Juicy Offers by abayomiopeoluwa: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
loladepr95:
In Nigeria presently, we have telecommunications network that are unfair to the masses. These networks cut off our airtime for not justifiable reason, when we call customer care we are told we subscribed for one stuff we have never heard of. This is why when I hear of free data or airtime from a network I jump to that network and use whatever they are giving, I grab their offers with both hands so i won't lose out.

So my fellow Nairalanders, I need help with telecommunications offers on ground that is juicy. Real ones I mean, and also affordable, not the one that will say recharge #1k for 3gig but I wil do it and only see 1.5gig.
You should try #GloCafeApp , it is everything you ever wanted

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S4 Mini For Sale / The Decision And The Suggestions. / Blackview S6 4G Phablet @ $99.99 / ₦39996

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.