Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Prisoner sues God - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Prisoner sues God (1506 Views)

Someone Sues God.. / Hahahhaha Crazy:photos: Weird! Prisoner Trapped In Wall During Attempted Escape / The Prison(toto) And The Prisoner(koboko) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prisoner sues God by joftech(m): 3:27am On Oct 20, 2005
A Romanian prisoner is suing God for failing to save him from the Devil.

The inmate, named as Pavel M in media reports, accused God of "cheating, abuse and traffic of influence".

His complaint reads: "I, the undersigned Pavel M, currently jailed at Timisoara Penitentiary serving a 20 years sentence for murder, request legal action against God, resident in Heaven, and represented here by the Romanian Orthodox Church, for committing the following crimes: cheating, concealment, abuse against people's interest, taking bribe and traffic of influence."

The inmate argued that his baptism was a contract between him and God who was supposed to keep the Devil away and keep him out of trouble.

He added: "God even claimed and received from me various goods and prayers in exchange for forgiveness and the promise that I would be rid of problems and have a better life.

"But on the contrary I was left in Devil's hands."

The complaint was sent to the Timisoara Court of Justice and forwarded to the prosecutor's office.

But prosecutors said it would probably be dropped and they were unable to subpoena God to court.

This was culled from ananova.com
Re: Prisoner sues God by hotangel2(f): 5:13am On Oct 20, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prisoner sues God by vivienne(f): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2006
wonders shall never end shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Prisoner sues God by Pamperme: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2006
can u beat that? shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Prisoner sues God by spoilt(f): 2:04am On Jun 20, 2007
his days in prison has made him delusional. grin
Re: Prisoner sues God by mopegirl(f): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prisoner sues God by Aiphie(f): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2007
Re: Prisoner sues God by mimiko(f): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2007
*sighs*

(1) (Reply)

Vw Vs Rolls Royce / Seun Pleaseeeeeeeee,: Lift It / Stuborn Local Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.